WARNING

Google is selling your email information to Facebook

This is a warning: when I opened my Facebook today since I last opened it 4 days ago, my newsfeed was full of *coin advertisements despite not doing anything, not even searching anything related to cryptocurrency. I have known this for a long time but I didn't believe on it. I believe it now and it's probably too late. Don't use your personal email for business and money, put them in a separate email address!

In other news, water is wet.

Also
>not using ad blocker and anti-adblocker

My family suspects if I'm involved in the stock market because of the ads that they got from me.

Use a more private browser. SRware Iron, Comodo, ect. Tor if your hardcore.

I have Tor but I never use it.

That's why intelligent people don't use facebook at all.

ad blocker doesn't work for shit these days. most websites now force you to disable your ad blocker

How do they keep in contact with friends who only use facebook?

I don't

"force you" >>>> What shitty websites are you using? What shitty ad blocker are you using?

Sites should not be able to tell. Plugin is doing it wrong and should be discarded. Sites should not treat you differently even knowing, and should be discarded. They are against your self interest and your safety if they do any of that.

Assumptions.

It's more likely you passed some like button on a website.

Don't be a retarded pleb OP. Any service that you use for free is selling your information... ITS HOW THEY MAKE MONEY YOU IDIOT.

You literally give apps the ability to listen through your phone and record and analyze everything you say or do. Even your fucking internet enabled TV does it. Idiots.

might as well say in advance that you should be using uBlock Origin and in the settings enable a few extra lists and anti-adblocker

>Iron
what a POS browser
You have Firefox, maybe Chromium, and Tor. That's it. You could also set your browser to automatically delete your history (there's an addon for Chromium) and store your passwords on KeePass.

haha go deeper you silly goym

>How do they keep in contact with friends who only use facebook?
Why would I want to keep in contact with degenerates?

>uBlock Origin
Bingo. This guy gets it. And if it ever gives in a little bit abandon it for better immediately if you can!

>Don't be evil.jpg

So, are you not allowed to play on the stock market like the big boys?
I think it's past bed time for you kiddo

>what is messenger

darkweb facebook, that is how I keep contacts with my loved ones

This one speaks the truth.

whatsapp

you sure its just not cookies?

>not using multiple computers for personal business
git cucked!

well you could have a facebook and not just go on to scroll, just check for a message and x it out. thats what i do.

Also look into Vivaldi. It's basically Chrome but without the spying shit. Made by the original Opera devs too.

Keep your account open but use it sparingly. Until people realize that there are other IM programs besides FB Messenger, I don't see FB going away.

Holy shit SAME HERE

My eBay search results were on my facebook feed.

Lol do you understand how cookies work?

EVERYTIME you search something you autmatically have that info sold and bought by big companies like facebook so they can target you based on behavior. your dont have to open a website you literally just have to google something