Uh... guys? Is it me or ETH starting to moon again?

Uh... guys? Is it me or ETH starting to moon again?

YES BABY

wew laddy

It was meant to be.

i just fucking love eth, been in this since the beginning of the year and have held ever since. people panicking over every single dip is just free entertainment

>tfw you were going to by ETH in feb but just didn't bother
at least i can make gains from here on

I bought some more at $90 a little while ago to make my bag a square 100 ETH, any movement upward is welcome

DAS RITE BOYS! IT'S PARTY TIME!!!

dem nostalgic prices

Should I buy 50% bitcoin and 50% eth?

Or 100% eth?

looks like it's having another go, wants that number 2 spot back

It's totally expendable money by the way. It doesn't matter if it all vaporizes.

BTC ETH XRP

Bitcoin is in the middle of a price correction, ETH is probably a safer bet at the moment considering there are still plenty of news / events waiting to happen in the near future.

If you already have bitcoin, just hold it. If you don't, don't buy in now.

nope, volume hasnt increased. It did at the moons.

eth goes up beginning and middle of the month with paychecks coming in

hope vitalik doesn't get sick and lose some weight

fucking most worthwhile analysis in a week, i don't even think i need to verify this, good fucking call user.

STRAP IN BOYS!

Depends how long term you want to hodl. I just exchanged my BTC for ETH. I have no confidence in BTC with these transaction times getting so bad.

Fool.

And it's over.

Let's see in a week. I'm calling for 125 at least. "Oh the pump is already over guys! Time to go home it's not just retracing and consolidating at $95 or anything!"

>t.sour shitposter

$125 at least. There haven't even been any announcements yet. This was just an anticipation pump for this week.

>tfw you didn't jump on the ETH train and now it's too late

what? it's sitting at 95 after a steady 88 - 90 past 2 weeks

>it's too late
>8.7 billion dollars holding for no reason