Hi you guys, can you please show me some interesting YouTube history related channels...

Hi you guys, can you please show me some interesting YouTube history related channels? I need something to get to sleep to. Thanks im advance.
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWD7vHtjUkA
youtube.com/channel/UCv_vLHiWVBh_FR9vbeuiY-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that pic

maybe hitler speeches would be more to your liking, fucking nazi poltard

Lol, try not to cry. It's just a picture. I'm not even close to endorsing hitler or denying holocaust. I just came here to get some advice

youtube.com/watch?v=UWD7vHtjUkA

That does not look like a history channel at all.

I mean the pic has a point. Nothing wrong with being a homo, but do you really need to parade the streets in a thong, glitter up your ass, and a giant dildo to show your pride in your sexuality?

maybe you should think before you post homophobic comics, you piece of shit

>I just came here to get some advice
then you should not have done it with a retarded infographic. I mean fuck, of all the historical pictures you could have posted to give us a sense for what your interests are, you posted what must be the shittiest MS Paint drawing in your photo folder that's clearly something related to contemporary politics instead of history. I mean come on, guy, you couldn't have even given us a nice pair of tits or something?

it's actual history. I might have been in a more cooperative mood but you posted a dumb ass picture

There's a really easy solution to this problem if you're feeling buttblasted about it: don't go to pride parades.

Nobody stops neo-nazis from having their own parades, it's just that more people show up to the pride parade because people are actually partying and having a good time.

Oh, you know what? Fuck you. I wasn't trying to insult anybody, have absolutely nothing against homosexuals. It's guys like you who turn people against gay community.

>it's just that more people show up to the pride parade because people are actually partying and having a good time.

Why would I want to party with random homos? I mean I'm bisexual so I have the luxury of having both gays and straight people hating me and you don't see me crawling the streets with some stupid ass flag, clamoring about how special I am so that other human beings will validate my existence. I validate my own existence. You're just an attention seeking fag, justify it by claiming you are having fun all you like.

Non-/pol/ack detected.

>Why would I want to party with random homos?
Why the fuck did you even feel the need to post that picture, then? You knew posting some shit like that would stir the pot yet you felt the need to post it anything. You're being straight up obsessive about it.

>I mean I'm bisexual so I have the luxury of having both gays and straight people hating me
Are you sure that it's not your award winning personality?

> You're just an attention seeking fag, justify it by claiming you are having fun all you like.
There are more people in this thread than just me who are ridiculing you for your hang ups.

Self respect is not a hang up. I'm by no means prudish, but the comes a time when you must realize that they way you present yourself, and your community matters. Pride parades leave a shitty taste in everyone's mouth with the exception of those who are already supportive, so what's the point?

>Are you sure that it's not your award winning personality?

You should at least by sympathetic to phobia of bisexuality from all the virtue signaling your doing. I don't fit in with gays, and many straight people still think I'm "icky".

Also I'm not OP, so you can fuck off with the "M-m-muh homophobic ms paint comics wahhhh".

Excuse the typos, I'm on 2 hours of sleep

what the FUCK is happening to this board?

It seems like an sjw got triggered by a /pol/ tier picture and the /pol/ack got triggered that the sjw was triggered.

Remember friends, Veeky Forums is a NICE board and a safe space for people who want to discuss history.

>Self respect is not a hang up. I'm by no means prudish, but the comes a time when you must realize that they way you present yourself, and your community matters.
Partying and celebrating love and sexuality does not indicate a lack of self respect. Are there people who take it too far? Yes, in a large enough gathering of people you're invariably going to attract a few crazies who take it too far. But those are the exception to the rule, the overwhelming majority of people who go to pride parades wore jeans, drank beer, and didn't do anything overtly sexual until it was after dark and all the children had gone home.

>Pride parades leave a shitty taste in everyone's mouth with the exception of those who are already supportive, so what's the point?
I'm straight and I bring my GF every year. We hang out with friends, drink, listen to live music, and then head downtown for eating and more drinking and music. Every year more people show up to the parades, it's turned into just another annual celebration, like St. Patricks Day or Independence Day or Halloween.

>You should at least by sympathetic to phobia of bisexuality from all the virtue signaling your doing. I don't fit in with gays, and many straight people still think I'm "icky".
I am being sympathetic, which is why I'm asking you to look into your soul and really, truly ask yourself if the reason people hate you has nothing to do with the label that you've got pinned to your collar, and maybe if you stopped hating on people, they wouldn't reciprocate?

people shitpost, threads get pruned, this board has been the same since it started so stop with that special snowflake syndrome.

>Remember friends, Veeky Forums is a NICE board and a safe space for people who want to discuss history.
Go fuck yourself

go away redditor

you don't belong on the chans

Is right
Actual faggots should not be on Veeky Forums, what is going on here.

Try not to cry ok laddiez?

what's a reddit? Is it like some kind of Veeky Forums rip off? Sounds like a spook, to me.

Well to actually answer OP's question: I'd recommend Historia Civilis.
youtube.com/channel/UCv_vLHiWVBh_FR9vbeuiY-A

Veeky Forums copied reddit u dingdong

Kill yourself

Don't get your history from youtube. Read a book and educate yourself.

>Nobody stops neo-nazis from having their own parades,

yeah it's not like leftists ever disrupt gatherings and events of conservatives

You spread hate, and people spread it back into you. You're free to throw your own parades but you don't get to chose how people react to them.

I went to plenty of Tea Party rallies where people weren't sperging out about their beliefs and even though there were leftists it was impartial dialog. You're just paranoid.

way to move the goalposts guy

love it or leave it, most people in the western world take their freedoms and civil liberties pretty seriously, so when you urinate on that parade with your "muh degeneracy" nothingburger, then turn around and play the victim when the overwhelming majority of people react negatively to your bullshit, you've jumped through so many mental hoops to justify your victimization complex that you've failed to realize that the actual problem is that you're just a prick with an attitude problem, and if you stop judging people for 10 minutes to actually listen and pay attention to what living people have to say, you might just learn something.

based

>a statement i made was shown to be false, so i'm going to hurl meaningless insults

Nigga you didn't show shit. You just said "hurr u broke the rules" without bothering to explain yourself. If you're going to keep posting at least attempt to make an effort to do more than shitpost, even if this thread is probably on the verge of being pruned.

This thread is proof reddit tier sjws are pure concentrated cancer.

Really read the op and look where it ended up. Just because someone posted a mildly offensive picture on a site known for pedophilia and being the asshole of the internet.

you said something that was wrong, when i pointed it out, you were like "that doesn't count bcuz nazis!!!" and then you lost your shit. how about you go back to tumblr

You start with a random bitch about leftists disrupting neo-nazi parades and when I reminded you that hate given is hate received you were like "but wait guy I'm totally a rules lawyer and you broke the rules" and I was like "which rules" and here you are still being vague and off topic

Thought maybe Id find some YouTube his related videos in this thread, but instead it's turbo-autists in a pissing contest. Over a cartoon. You both need to stop posting and shitting up the board.
Anyway, OP, the Great War is on YouTube and its actually very good. It's a 26 part doc made in 1964 with a ton of footage

> You both need to stop posting and shitting up the board.
but it's fun

Leftie subreddits are raiding us and Veeky Forums, want to turn us into beachheads to combat /pol/ on Veeky Forums.

Bit autistic if you ask me but there you go

Nice conspiracy theory

It's a victim complex. He's been at it all thread

Damn you are triggered

Gay dude here, OP's pic is completely accurate. Faggots are the worst.

>this thread

Just fucking kill us all already

>conspiracy theory
This thread being solid proof aside, we had like 20 threads dedicated to communism and the Soviet Union in the past 24 hours.

>I'm straight and I bring my GF every year. We hang out with friends, drink, listen to live music, and then head downtown for eating and more drinking and music. Every year more people show up to the parades, it's turned into just another annual celebration, like St. Patricks Day or Independence Day or Halloween.
you could have just said "I'm a fucking nu-male" you know.

there's nothing wrong with hating homos

What a retard. Won't give you an actual response just because I'm on my phone.

Gay guy here, I understand you. Don't worry, some of us are still reasonable people.

What the fuck is happening here? I'm away for a year and this place is a safespace for spooks? Reeee fuck off with your marxism and feelings.

>"Uh, why can't gays just have normal parades that don't break down into a massive orgy for children to see?"
>YOU FUCKING BIGOT GO HAVE YOUR OWN PARADE YOU NAZI! NO ONE'S STOPPING YOU!
>"Actually, the left regularly stops that sort of thing from happening..."
>AHAHA SERVES YOU RIGHT, FREE SPEECH MEANS WE GET TO SHUT DOWN YOUR EVENTS, BUT YOU DON'T GET TO DO THAT TO US

This kind of doublethink is why Trump appealed to the average person.

There's a really easy solution to this problem, if you're feeling buttblasted about about a picture: don't go to Veeky Forums and shit up threads about history.

so is this the official worst ever Veeky Forums thread?

>implying neonazis dont get parade permits and parade
Why do you guys keep victimizing yourself.

every thread with liberal butthurt is a good thred