He buys wave/syscoin when bitbay exists

>he buys wave/syscoin when bitbay exists

really made me think there, pal

>inb4 muh fiat gateway
bitbay already does that, too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gp-K0qxvsRU
bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890221.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't worry, Bay will rise in the coming years. Hold and forget for a while.

I know, I'm just laughing at retards jumping on shitcoins purely for hype reasons

youtube.com/watch?v=Gp-K0qxvsRU

bitbay is a fucking scam coin on par with bitbean and posw

developer holds over 10% of the supply in his wallet, not even locked away, which is equal to 100 million bitbays, thats a larger percentage than any other single developer holds, even satoshi holds less bitcoins than that

you just wait till that shit hits 50 cents and he'll cash out and leave you behind with his resource hoarding, unstable and buggy marketplace filled with faked activity

Bud, do you EVER leave Veeky Forums? Seriously I've never hated any posters as much as I hate you. I wish death upon you, user. You and that shit photo, and your stale fucking response in every BitBay thread.

I hate you.
I seriously hate you.

But I will have the last laugh when David delivers on his promises and BitBay becomes a dominating force.

Did I mention how much I fucking hate you?

>owning bitbay over Waves and Sys

It's a literal fucking scamcoin, look up the lead dev.

The only thing david is going to deliver, is his massive load of semen into your wife and her son, whilst you are wagecucking over at mr. goldbergs

I have no idea why BAY doesn't get more attention. But I am okay with that. Fuck you dumb niggers.

Bitgay

Your style of trolling is 2006. All your faggot responses do is reaffirm me of your immaturity and ability to have a conversation. /b/ is that way -->

okay thats fine, im not here to entertain you with "trolling" anyway

im here to say you are fucking brain dead for not realising what you are buying into, you are funding his 401k account

BitBay is vaporware and centralised, you can't sell drugs/ cp there. Useless shit.

BAY will rise above all. It's got a strong community

I'm op on mobile btw

why hate him, though? people can decide for themselves ezpz

I did he's fine. A bit crazy though tbqhwuf

Its offers on public market are moderated, yes. But you can circumvent that by just selling on a private market and only letting chosen people know of it.
Honestly the reason for it not allowing illegal shit is because the dev doesn't want govenments as enemies.
Btw it's still more decentralized than the other marketplaces considering there are no middlesmen here (excluding pure coin dex' with atomic trades for example).

Bay isn't going anywhere rn my dude

And Bitcoin is a complete scam because Satoshi has a million BTC, right?
10% isn't a lot, and the dev regularly gives coins away through promotion, faucets, etc. The man has put years of his life into the client tech. You might not be an engineer, but when you build something like that it's your baby. He wouldn't kill it for a million dollars if he thought it could change the world for the better, which he does.

Bump for justice

you're right that that picture is stupid but you didn't address what the guy said
>developer holds over 10% of the supply in his wallet
>thats a larger percentage than any other single developer holds, even satoshi holds less bitcoins than that
do you have anything to say to this very important point, besides "durr he deserves those coins, hes the best durr"?
you're an idiot for "investing" in this buggy, fake-activity filled mess

this might be a worse cult than POSW

Stop shilling bitgay. I need to buy more before this weeks pump.

You spelt PIVX wrong.

it's true but for a dev team to hold 10% is not that out of the ordinary and we might aswell see the dev team as one instance in this case

Honestly some on you here don't have a clue. Syscoin dev owns 28%. Ripple owners own 80% Dash owners at the start owned 100%!!

Bitbay isn't vapourware! Are you serious! It's one of the only coins that actually have anything. The dev has worked for free for 3 years on his project turning down jobs offers for $100k a year. He isn't interested in becoming rich. He wants to change the world for the better.

I know a lot about the top 100 coins and bay is a top 10 contender easily

It isn't buggy at all on windows desu.

Anyone who has real questions about BAY should join the Slack.

bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890221.0

Developers tend to keep a percentage of the coin supply to themselves, thats true

But usually they are spread out between the developers and often locked away

The ripple developers holds 70% of the supply because they want to keep stable and low at all time

The bitbay dev is a single developer who holds over 10% of the supply (100 mill bays) in his personal wallet, not even locked away or anything

yes but he is turning down millions of dollars in other jobs. he is very hardworking. dont listen to FUD the software is not buggy its very well made, maybe the best software ever made in the past 10 years. david is very humble and never talks about how hard he's working (did you know he works very hard ALL of the time)

This thread holds literally no evidence of David involved in any wrongdoing lol I've read it several times.

He deserves to see some benefit for all the work hes done. The guy works like a madman.

he really works the hardest, so hard working, his work is hard and he works hard at it. ignore the fud!! way better than bitshares which has a functional product and doesn't fake activity