babypips.com/school
forex4noobs.com/forex-trading-strategy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would say 1 of 3 possibilities
increase
decrease
stay the same

TA is for faggots

it's about to break out once it reaches the end of the triangle, whether it breaks up or down

potential breakout. overlay some fib lines

can smb explain triangle magic to a newfag

buy

DGB going up I reckon.

It's about to drop, but overall trend is upward

bullish triangle. will probably bump off the bottom line once more and then break up.

Stagnation due to bagholders dumping and long term investors fighting.

Should keep slightly increasing until new news breaks or the bagholders finally die out. Then expect a huge breakout.

It's about to either drop or explode.

what coin

DGB

Why the fuck would you not use moving averages or kettners are you retarded

I'd read it more like this. These zones aren't perfect, I just copied them quickly. I'd say it's compressing up against that line, but couldn't tell you without a series of EMAs and an RSI to confirm those. Could go either way.

There's a bunch of selling pressure at 120, but I'd say the overall trend would be of sellers losing. You could also get the last buyers cashing out at 120 and then it drops, so this is a call you'll have to make yourself. I'd be prepared for either or, but probably more with buying once it (decisively) crosses 120.

>buy order at 100 sats
>still hovering around 110-120

whew lad, spooky stuff.

IMAGINARY LINES: It only works if you have statistical data saying that the price respects the imaginary lines. They are constantly being re-drawn because the price keeps changing. It could work less than 50% of the time. Thats why you don't bet your whole stack on one trade.

thats not a triangle, its an upward channel. Will go up slowly until trend reversal. note the previous downward movement followed by clear reversal

I can tell that is going to happen without the stupid lines.

Why the fuck would you not use moving averages or kettners are you retarded

Seriously, what is a kettner?

I would say it will go up, however it can also go down.

t. TA expert

Nobody here has any idea

That's not everything that's like looking blind

Fucken retards

You need oscillators and technicals that's why it's called ta. First off fuck ur shit meme coin it can't have any parameters

Yu need RSI & MACD first. This is useless without them

Toss on bollinger bands

Also toss on 20 day WMA 50 day sma and 200sma on it. Also compare kc width to bb width

Toss William's %r to confirm or refute MACD or RSI divergences

You need to have volume too

Once you have all these on a chart kiddo, il tell u where it will go

speak for yourself. OPs graph is clearly an inverted dead cat bounce with a double macchiato strangle.

It clearly will go up, but it also can go down

He probably meant Keltner channels.

let me tell u something about those lines, i used to draw those, they do not always predict the market

Thanks. Learned something today.

Where can I learn how to read/INTERPRETATE graphs and do the calculations? Under one hour.

wtf is this jargon

Anyone? Books or anything. Looked up some Internet pedía type thing but they teach at a level not suitable for beginners. Need to shorten the learning curve more.

Anyone wanting to do TA should read Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets by John J. Murphy. It's like the bible for traders.

Don't take the patterns on charts for granted though but it will help you see what other traders are looking for and predict their moves. Never do only TA though but also look at fundamentals.

Also this: babypips.com/school
It's aimed at forex but lots of it can be applied to other assets too.

Thanks

You can remove most of those lines, you can't trade that small with cryptocoins too easily anyway I'm guessing.

If you didn't get it, all I meant to say was that it's better to think of it as support and resistance. So some zones will cause price to consolidate for a while, and then it continues on from there.

120 is clearly a fairly well-tested level, but has been broken through earlier. Earlier it stayed around 90 tops, but then broke through after some consolidation around it.

If you're still confused:
>Price fluctuates with supply/demand
>Naturally levels will form where people think that they can cash out, or where they think they can make a deal buying
>Draw lines with zones around these levels
>The more times a zone has been tested, the stronger it is
>If that is broken (see 90 there for example - 0.00000090) previously strong resistance will become strong support (see 90 again, it has held since it was broken)
See pic/link below. It's a good start to get an idea of price action. You don't need all of these candle formations, just learn the basics of what the candles mean and you can figure the rest out as you learn to trade.

I'd say check out forex4noobs.com/forex-trading-strategy/ too, after babypips.

It's what I'm trying to explain up there, because it gives you a good basis for understanding price action and how it works, without learning someone else's specific trading method. You don't have to draw the zones, but just listening to the concept will give you a much better handle on trading if you're new. This applies to any trading with candlesticks for charting. Actually, you're at an advantage with coins over forex since you can see volume as well, which makes it easier to determine the strength of a move.