Looks like there's a bit of a dip among most coins. 92% of my portfolio is in ETH so I'm doing pretty well right now...

Looks like there's a bit of a dip among most coins. 92% of my portfolio is in ETH so I'm doing pretty well right now, but I'm looking to diversify while it's cheap.

What's are some GOOD CRYPTOS to invest in before they rebound over the next 24-48 hours? (DGB, XBY and WAVES faggots please fuck off)

I'm eyeing up Augur and Golem right now. Waiting for XLM, GNO and WINGS to dip.

if you need us to tell you how to day trade maybe you should revisit the fundamentals

Go fucking ham on Golem. You, as an ETH holder know what you have in your grips. GNT could really pay off.

Kill yourself if you buy XBY,andDGB. Don't buy any coin that has 8 shill threads up at the same time, so you're smart there to avoid them.

No meme...POSW.

But LTC is in a major dip. Buy immediately.

believe it or not, STEEM and SC. SC apparently is hot shit. Go figure. Wish I hadn't dumped it a week ago. Sigh.

I just want to get a discussion going here user, that's all. I've been in this market for quite a while now so I know how it works.

You and I think alike. I have a very small amount of GNT right now, which I bought at a high-ish price just to test the water while waiting for a dip. I think this might be the dip I've been waiting for although I'm inclined to wait for it to go sub $0.2

>Kill yourself if you buy XBY,andDGB
Trust me if it comes to that I'll be offing myself in the most painful of ways

meme gtfo

Was thinking of this too but I have a strong suspicion this isn't just a dip, but actually a major correction. I'm not confident LTC has a huge future either which is a shame.

If you really believed in it then you'd have bought back in. Don't actually know much about them though so I'll do some research before judging.

I'm holding ~20K GNT. I cannot wait for the AI to be Introduced. It will be the same time I introduce my ass to a lambo seat.

Golem is dirt cheap right now, but looking at the chart I wouldn't be surprised if it keeps going down further. Is waiting for a further dip a risky game to be playing right now? Or do you think it'll be fine to wait a bit longer and see what happens?

I wouldn't have the GNT I have if I wasn't sure about it. I made my conclusion by following the money. This board will change your thinking if you keep chasing the NEXT MOON GUISE. GNT has too much to offer, and how they are selling it is renting out computation power- but we all know the "internet brain" if you will, is almost complete. And Golem is the leash that will harness its power. GNT very well could be the company to bring us the AI. There is a reason a Jew is running the show. Henry Ford said it best. I am buying another 20K if it hits 10000. GNT can't fail.

Hours? At least think in weeks.
STEEM btw easy double in weeks.. and it can place its next leg up in hours too

Oh no user, I hate the whole moon mission shit. Like you I'm here for the long term astronomical return type investments, not the 1 day 30% gains.

I have a HUGE amount of faith in Golem too, in fact you've probably convinced me even more with that AI statement. I'm just wondering whether or not to wait a bit more.

How would Golem bring us AI though? I've heard this around here a bit but I don't quite understand, could you elaborate?

The NWO leaves little hints, if that's what you want to call it. They flaunt their power and control in plain sight. See the ETH website pentagram. This time, they aren't even hiding it with GNT. My confidence in GNT stems from its fucking name in general. Read about what a Golem actually is. It's to protect the Jews. I see this trend, and although I'm an Aryan and I am their enemy, I will profit along the way. Research the mythical creature Golem. As for the AI, see the movie Transendence with Johnny Depp. This is why RLC does not stand a chance (not to change the subject), but there will be clear winners and losers when crypto becomes fully mainstream and you can't turn on the radio without hearing an advertisement for a utility based off a coin.

When did she get an ass like that?

why is taytay so perfect? can't put my finger on what makes her such...

You like pillow dykes

>pillow dykes
pls elaborate, not familiar with the term

Lol if you are for the longterm big returns then those "memecoins" as you put them, might be your best bet. Just because people are enthusiastic on Veeky Forums doesnt mean its doomed. :)

My Picks for the long hold:

Pepecash. Look at its chart. It's fucking beautiful. You will gain, pepecash does not go down

XBY: Go look up $xby on twitter fool. Do you see anyone talking about it? Hardly anyone. Now take a look at the trade volume. If you have any experience trading you'd know what this means.

DGB: Might actually penetrate the gaming sphere. Gamers are notoriously fanatical about their games and will easily embrace crypto should it really catch on. Steam integration? Closer than you think....

Bitcoin Plus: Yep, Bitcoin plus. It might take the role of a "Bitcoin backup" type of thing. It will never be used, but it will "be there" incase bitcoin fails somehow.

Ripple: Jewcoin. Guaranteed returns. That is all.

Golem: Possible longterm hold but more research is needed. Also Jews.

I'm extremely new to crypto and I have to ask why the fuck are there so many different kinds and how do they even rise in value? 99% of them I've never heard of so I doubt they're used as a medium of exchange for anything other than drugs

Please explain to me like I'm a retard, which I am

pls buy gnt, i need this trash to do anything but dip more

She has always had that ass, but it sometimes looks quite smaller since she's tall

She isn't your typical blue pilled hollywood slut. Plus, she browsed Veeky Forums back in the day.

>She has always had that ass

Buy DigiBytes

Tell a new fag what it means if not a lot of social media presence but high trade vol

It means that early adopting whales are accumulating right now in the coin's first accumulation phase. They talk about it on twitter after they've filled their bags.

XBY is very high risk but also very high reward if the technology comes through.

Right I figured it was a pure fkn gamble I bought 66k xby when it was 254 sat and I've already made profit but I worry about a dump because I know some fucks bought it at less than 100sat

Taytay coin when?

if there was such a coin, everyone would pump without dumping :3

Dont sexualize the taytay

Monero. Look at Monero.

She needs me as a bf :(

Brazilian Butt Lift my dude.

Sorry, got called away.

Basically, she just lies back and lets the other chick do it all with no reciprocation.