I'm actually going to kill myself. I can't find a job to save my life when I have a fucking master's degree

I'm actually going to kill myself. I can't find a job to save my life when I have a fucking master's degree.

What the fuck should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

respondhr.com/54276835
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats your degree in?

buy dgb

not even shilling, dead serious.

You should give me sauce for that pic.

What's your degree in?

Definition of shilling

Take acid and take a good look at your life. Open yourself to the possibility that the world is offering.

This is your purpose now

>he fell for the college meme
>he even fell for the masters meme

Just kys for being a good goy

suck dick for money and buy BTC

stealing this idea

This.
You do not have any other choice if you can't find any jobs.
You can always try mturk.

In his state, it's a bad trip guarenteed

I'm sorry, man. Whats your degree in? Regardless, ik it feels like a masters in almost anything should be valued at least somewhat

Unless its gender studies

Lol, trying to find "a job"
find a job
find a job

You some sort of wage slave pleb OP? Find a way to MAKE MONEY durp.

You are gonna have to move out of the city you are in right now.

What are your degrees in? You either have a gender studies or African American culture degree to not be able to get a job with a masters.

There is also the possibility that you just need to move

Angela White

How fucking hard is it to find some shit job, just to have any money. Jesus man, just go to McDonalds or someting until you find more decent job. Life won't serve you job, because you decide to chug botteles of alcohol with frat bros for couple of years. You need to fight for it, put yourself out there.

>it feels like a masters in almost anything should be valued at least somewhat

Lol, collage is pretty much worthless if you aren't in top 1% and start to pursue carrer in your field during your last year. (This doesn't apply to STEM.)

>Killing yourself over nojob

Wow, is it really this bad being a goyim

Join the Navy you sweaty homo.

Depends, you fucking faggot. You can change your life around if you really want fucking to.

Stop being a depressed little shit and do something. Read a book about manipulation, how to treat people, x.

If you really have a master, then you should have no problems looking for a nice ass job.

>collage
/comment

OP here. My degree is in applied economics with a focus in econometrics. A fucking 4.0 and I can't find a job and everyone who "considers" me makes me wait 3 weeks to tell me to fuck off.

Economics in general is just a big meme.

>meme degree

You can always get a job at walmart.. Cheer up

Just get a shit retail or restaurant job until you can get something better like any functioning adult with common sense. Nobody fucking cares, dude.

You can do that or just kill yourself like you're saying in your OP post but I guarantee you're too much of a pussy to even go through with that.

I dropped out of my economics undergrad and now I drive a forklift. Maybe you should try that.

It might be..... more economical...

There must be state agencies that need economists right? Have you applied at the state comptroller or whatever the fuck in all 50 states?

What about the fed? Have applied to be an entry level analyst guy at every single fed branch?

The army core of engineers must use economists for figuring out the economic impact of their projects right? Have you applied with them?

I know power plants use economists to project electricity demand. Apply at every fucking utility.

Doesn't Fidelity take anyone with a pulse to work at their call centers? You just have to pass the series 7 and if you have masters I'm sure you can do it.

I tried working for the Department of Defense. Did the interview and all that. They didn't take me.

I was surprised USA jobs even called me back.

just cv spam bro, it will eventually work

Came here to ask this.

> Philosophy of Underwater Gender-Interpretative French Dance

Why can't I get a job!!!!!

What he said Keep sending shit out constantly.

Economics undergrad, Stats M.Sc. I was offered 150k out of grad school by insurance companies, brokerages, and telecommunications companies.

What is wrong with your resume? Where do you live? If you don't have a job with those credentials something else is going wrong.

Go for the PhD ;^)

This is not a terrible idea. Before I head work lined up I applied to four PhD programs to try and keep the grant money flowing.

Got into Brown, LSE, BC, and BU, but went with a job offer instead. It isn't a bad option, and it can lead to a six-figure job teaching is you secure a tenure-track gig.

Buy DigiBytes

Bad trips are good trips.

Its absolutely the worst idea there is.

You will never get a job with PhD in your field without any experience.

Spam your CV everywhere. Go there in person and ask if they can see you for an interview while you are in town, research the companies, show interest, etc.

Again, you WILL NOT get a job with PhD and without experience in your field in 99% of the cases.

What school? Did Statistics undergrad. Thinking about getting my masters in a year or two

Start lowering expenses now if you haven't already. Spend all free time job hunting, and keep your chin up.

this

you can be my crypto trading slave i have a spare bedroom that i just use for cats.

Getting advanced degrees won't help you find a job if you do that have relevant experience. Your mistake was thinking that more education will increase your chances at getting a good job. It's the opposite. No one wants to hire a master's degree candidate if they don't have any relevant experience. It's a bad sign. You're would have been better off working in your field while pursuing a master's part time.

no fair I want to sleep with the kitties

put yourself in the shoes of the modern CEO

do you really want to hire people who've spent their entire lives in the university bubble, considering all the negative stories you hear about places of higher education recently, or do you want to hire people who have real life experience?

Ok, relax.

Calm down, start from the beginning.

What degree do you have? What school did you attend? What line of work do you want to be in originally?

How old are you? What is your ethnicity? What state do you live in?

All these are important questions, answer them.

>applied economics with a focus in econometrics
Here is something from indeed that has a lot of requirements for programming languages.
respondhr.com/54276835
What programming languages do you know OP.

OP I went through something very similar.

Got an MBA and 6 months later I was waiting tables. $50k in debt.

I took some twists and turns and things ended up alright. Just keep trying jobs and keep charming people.

I ended up doing sales for a while, but the sales job stepping-stoned into a much better and well paying job. That's typically how it goes.

Just work hard to find anything that is in an office. Once you have that job you just use the opportunity to leverage into something better.

Sorry you fell for the (democrat) meme OP. A college degree is not key to success. Most people end up in jobs that have absolutely fuck all to do with their degree.

I've got a relative who's 26. 3 time convicted felon. Making $80k year doing concrete work.

Think about that. While you were burying yourself in debt through 4 (I assume) years of college, this asshole made $320,000.

Skilled trades are where it's at. Joe Schmoe doesn't give a fuck about your knowledge of economics. Joe Schmoe needs a house built, a driveway poured, a truck fixed, etc.

Remember that. Learn from your mistakes.

This desu. How can you not get a job with the data science / BI / big data hype at the moment?

Do you have any savings?