This shit is fucking gold but i want to know if the developers are planning to get it on multiple trading sites...

this shit is fucking gold but i want to know if the developers are planning to get it on multiple trading sites, someone out here that knows more bout this moon coin?

Nobody here knows if they will get it added and if anyone tells you they do they are lying.

They have plans to get on bittrex.

how do you know?

I put $80 in at 160 sats, I could've put more. Is this growth going to continue?

hold for atleast half a year

it will no doubt correct soon, it cant go upwards like that without correction, buy the dip, sell when it reaches 50 cents

do you guys even have a whitepaper yet? or anything working to show ?? is the website finished ?? i mean come on be realistic

who /static node/ here?

That was the plan according to the marketing guy. So I'll take his word for it

we're going to the moon

that's the reason it's still so cheap

risk takers are rewarded

their website is so trashy it actually reminds me of one of the first bitcoin websites

but as they say, high risk, high reward

but dont go throw away your life savings into it, maybe a couple hundred dollars

> tfw holding over 1 MILLION XBY in your bag

tfw im 300%

450% nigga

pls let this go on forever. but there has to be at least a minor crash anytime soon

You get some big dumps here and there but even then, it was bought up quickly

Step up the crypto game. Add me on skype: CryptoAnna

>Anna

Post feet

i don't know if the coin is going to blow but the memes have been amazing so far

Oh, its you again.
Fuckoff

buy on the dip and hold until it gets onto the major exchanges where the value will shoot up