How to smuggle 100 kg of cocaine from Colombia to US/Europe? Only serious advice pls

How to smuggle 100 kg of cocaine from Colombia to US/Europe? Only serious advice pls

1 btc and I'll let you know

1NcmtraRWyQ6o2a2JKpf9Nh5dLbkscWmba

In your pussy

25 ETH and I'll tell you how I did it

0x76F9d6685b8eAfac4A303242D823e1d373a01bB4

Pretend they're headphones

Build a submarine from oil drums like everyone, duh

hide it inside a piano

Ultralight plane
Mini "submarine"
Bananas ye
Pay someone to swallow condoms
Fishing boats
Cargo boats
Pay someone off
Rent sr71

you can get cocaine from the DR (dominication republic) and sell it for what you can get in the US. all you can really keep in your anus is 10kilos anymore you will see what happens to your anus

It sounds like you're speaking from experience.

Pure hypothetically.

I'd mail hundreds of airtight packages to strangers. And then let a bum collect it at the door.

Start a custom beverage company and ship the cocaine dissolved in beverages. Try vodka with some food coloring to disguise it.

Hypothetically of course.

>some bitbeaner actually tried this
>border patrol caught him
>claimed it was just "normal water"
>policia laughed and called his bluff, told him to drink it all
>retard ends up dying from a heart attack after drinking pure liquid meth

p funny tbqh

You'd seize before having a heart attack from such a massive overdose

Read pic related. It's basically a manual

I'd just send small amounts in the mail hidden in clever ways. You can buy a paper manufacturing machine, put cocaine in with the wood pulp, and in the destination country blend the paper and use basic extraction. Obviously you would have to use different addresses, labels, and envelopes to avoid making patterns. But that is the easy part.

Can you extract the coke from wood paste? with all the ink and shit?

There really isn't a way to do it all at once. You need to hire a bunch of people to smuggle is separately.

50 ETH and I'll let you know via sending back 1 ETH and putting the method in the data field.

It's guaranteed to work so I can't post it on Veeky Forums but trust me user you'll make back that 50ETH 1,000x over listening to me.

0xff6c38c03d14c2f0163342d2a818c5b74bdb2253

I know you probably won't but your other option is to risk getting decapitated by a cartel member, thrown in federal prison, or stop LARPing. So if you're legit and already dumb enough to use this honeypot I'd recommend taking my offer.

>Book a cruise that stops in colombia
>get coke on board- should be simple enough in a suitcase...yes that easy
>Plant it somewhere in a garbage bag with a tracker
>follow the tracker when the garbage is disposed of
nobody ever suspects cruise liners