it can hit 1$

generally hope xby moons like hell before the next eth boom

sold 5 ether to get unto this train desu senpai baka baka my famlamborghini

It's fucking booming right now.

Turned $1000 into $4000 within a week, thanks xby :3

I thought it would crash after 50k block so this rally has me surprised

by the end of june

1$ easily.

XBy is the future, the past and the present. It is the lifeblood of the universe. And it's going to the moon.

New to crypto: how do you guys assume the ATH by looking at the market cap or total number of bought coins?
In short specifically, how is XBY's projected ATH around a dollar or so? What keeps everyone from thinking it will ever reach $50 a coin, for instance?

comparing with similar coins with around the same coin amount

rest is wishful thinking but it would be nice to retire within 2 years

this thing is most likely going to soar past 10 cents without stopping...

not sure it can hit a dollar in a reasonable amount of time though. Maybe in a few years or so.

Its based off of looking at top alt coin market caps, then dividing that by the coin count for XBY. If it hit ETH status it would be worth about 20 bucks depending on the amount of nodes.

1 CENT INC

>20 bucks
PLEASE, I CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT

I'm diamonds at this

I don't think the world is ready for the wave of rich NEETS

a couple of questions:

1. what is xby and why are you so sure it's going to moon
2. what are the commercial uses of xby
3. where can I buy
4. compare this to other "mooning" currencies like xrp

Is it too late to get into this?

No, its still under the radar and not even on major exchanges

hhhhhhNNNNNNGGGG BREAK THE 500 FUCKER

can smb explain2 a newfag what blocks are and how it affects the price

im thinking it hits 10 cents with bittrex

Would be nice. Current $5 million market cap is nothing compared to other coins

Did they change the horrendous logo and branding yet? Thats the ONLY thing holding it nack

1.XBY is a currency that provides faster, more secure transactions through the Proof of Signature technology.
2. Same as any other crypto
3. Yobit/C-CEX
4. Much more risky, but much more head room.

They are going to announce a new logo in the future. Also, they are fixing the site

Can someone fucking dump please. I wanna buy some. But it keeps rising dammit.

if this shit hits $1 I could just go and retire. What if it actually happens dudes? I'm starting to get nervous

thanks nigga

and where does the risk lie? If its at a cent, then there's not much room to lose on your initial investment, is there?

Well, any coin could drop to 1sat. So you are at potential risk of dropping your investment entirely. The real risk right now is that the node technology is not online, as block count increased at a much higher rate than anyone expected. If the tech doesn't pan out, it's pretty much a total loss. If it does work, then it hits more and more main stream exchanges and will likely climb very quickly.

XBY is amazing

if the tech "pans out," what kind of gains are we looking at here? and the current price of xby is how much, a cent?

what wallet should i use for xby

It's about about .85 of a cent. If everything pans out we could hit 10 cents by the end of summer. Maybe a dollar by this time next year. Maybe $100 in 5 years. Who knows. Could pull an ETH.

It's all pretty damn speculative right now, but there is a growing base of investors and trade volume. I say get in before it hits major exchanges.

.8 of a cent.

All the people who are complaining that they sold are people who held for about a week to 2 weeks. If you honestly believe XBY can reach $1, then you should understand it would take months, if not years. It is a long term game.

just buy on c-cex.com

The main wallet on their website, and nothing else. Their development team is small, and you probably wont get any help if you have problems with any other wallet.

thanks for the info. It aint shit but I'll put $15.00 into it, forget I even did it, note down the password + username, and check back in like 3 years. I hope $15 can turn into $150,000 through some ultimate bitcoin tier shit

i dont think you'll be happy if that happens and you only invested 15$ lol

>>nervous you might get rich...

thats kinda the opposite of how its supposed to work, familam.

What separates this coin from the others?

I'm also reading about 100xby transaction fees. How can it reach $1 if you'll have to spend $100 to do a transaction?

Also the developer/PR guy on bitcointalk seems like a teenager

You need more of those pics, you've posted that one at least 4 times now cmon.

if this hit 20 bux i'd be a millionaire.

i invested 70$ guys call me neil armstrong

150k is 150k. I would fucking cum if I made that much

I'd run onto the streets laughing screaming

I'd be reprimanded by my boss for making a disturbance in the workforce for celebrating like a nigga

I'd do some stupid nigger shit

I invested $30 when it was 150, I had zero faith it would take off and I considered it $30 in the trash.

Someone convince me to dump $500 into this ATH shitcoin, I'm so tempted

>$15
>$150,000

You literally have no chance of that ever happening. You'll be extremely lucky to see 200-400 in that time. At least go in $100 if you're serious about it.

nigga i'd join you.

how many do you own senpai?

>mfw only own 130k
>mfw cant retire when it hits $1
>mfw have to wait until it hits $20

Not even close m8. Get on it. You are still in pre early stages.

lol I have about 1/4th of that.

If this shit hits $20 at least I'll be a millionaire

if it hit $20 i would have $160k, i could buy a house

>$160k
>i could buy a house

where do you live

I would throw a bit more down into this to be honest, familamistan.

If you get just 30k you can be a millionaire around $20

which wallet for xby?

is there any wallet that you can have all your coins?

pls respond

itll hit $1 by end of year

uk

ty bro im just investing what i can afford right now, i will buy more tho

I just save my coins on c-cex.

like the other nigga said, what about the 100 xby processing fee. what the fuck. how is anyone supposed to use this shit currency if they have to pay 100 of the coins for it. It'll never go past 10 cents

Just got rich, make a broke bitch rich

I swear all you niggers asking the same questions. It's going to be decreased as we move forward

just invested $150

let's fucking go

How do I use this and buy it?

I read that the transaction fee is supposed to scale (downward presumably) as the node count and price go up.
It should be cheap to send XBY.

use your bitcoins and send them to your c-cex account

trade the bitcoins for xby coin

????

profit

set up a 2 step verification on your c cex account also

If you're going to do that make sure you have 2 factor authentication on.

Consider setting up the wallet though. It takes about 5 mins

youtube.com/watch?v=_TTTJWTxjP8&t=2s

i dont have bitcoins.

new 2 the game.

ill check c-cex. ty

They adjust the fees as the coin becomes worth more.

the coinbase app allows you to purchase bitcoin through bank transfer up to £100 at a time

bitcoins are like 1.3k i dont have that much :(

This.
Currently a fee would be worth around 80 cents in USD. Taking into account ease of transfer thats about what Moneygram or Western Union would be at minimum to transfer any amount of money.

When XBY approached $1 then it would make sense to scale it down to 0.8 XBY respectively.

You can buy fractions of bitcoin.

Im a newfag
How much would 0.1 BTC get me? I wanna turn this around into a profit. How would I actually profit off this, what do?

0.1 btc would be a little under 20k XBY currently.

Use an exchange site and exchange USD to BTC, then BTC to XBY and wait while it slowly rises.

Is there any tutorial? I don't wanna sound like a retard wanting to be spoonfed but this stuff isn't simple as pie.

I made an account on yobit and c-cex. I use £ and 0.1 btc is £134 + 5.39 fee.

I dont want to risk too much nor too little. Just don't know how to go about the conversions and when to buy in/sell.

plus alot of trolls on this board

You're U.K.?
I seem to recal hearin that there are (almost) instant purchases of BTC via some service that we don't have in the states.
Coinbase is cool if you're really thinking ahead, but if you buy BTC via Coinbase you're going to wait like 5-7 days to actually get the BTC and be able to move it to an exchange. I would lookup instant BTC in U.K., or wherever you are,

thats not how it worked for me i got the bitcoins instantly and could move it around instantly, im in the UK also

Not really. It's like making a paypal payment, sort of, but you'll have to get over the anxiety of using sites that look super shady. Just use the deposit feature in Yobit for GBP and then convert that to BTC when you think the time is right.

I'm not entirely sure if the way to exchange for BTC is the same for GBP though, sorry to say.

A lot of people would also say diversify, I'm also in DGB for the long haul so I'd recommend that. But like XBY it is also another risky coin. But that's what playing with crypto is. Extreme Penny stocks for the most part.

Coinbase is the big go-to for BTC transfers just due to each and because it's slightly more reliable than third party sites. But you will take a small transfer fee transfering BTC from Coinbase to other exchanges.

How should I go into dgb. I split some of my coin into c-cex and yobit. should I buy some xby and dgb?

Well DGB is pretty cheap right now but rising slowly as more people learn about it and see the use in it. It's really up to you how you want to diversify.

Take the slightly less risky, more expensive XBY and receive less coins
Or take more risk and go more into DGB?

Up to you, friend.

bought both fuck it.

Where to watch to know when to sell, its quite confusing. But I'd like to learn and make a profit.

>Well DGB is pretty cheap right now but rising slowly as more people learn about it and see the use in it.

"wow, you can use it on 3 games!!!"

kek, what use...

With Coinbase?
Wish it was like that here.

look at the new website the buttons dont work hahahahahah

Ok, FUD who obviously never even looked into it. You can currently trade it for STEAM and LoL gift cards, they're about to release Minecraft mods to collect DGB from and when all the turbo-autist kids who want to buy shit start playing it'll take off after they start tipping their favourite youtube shills and they want to actually make money from it too.

>Lol what use is Netflix if I can just go to the blockbuster down the road Hahahaha

>they're about to release Minecraft mods to collect DGB
does timing on news releases matter for low sat coins like this?

It helps with hype and showing the future of the coin. Its been in development for three years and the devs are still present with is still better than 80% of any other coin.

Thanks user. I do have 2 factor authen. But i'll get that wallet setup.

jesus where are the rest of the pictures?

>invest $15 in bitcoin in '09
>you would now ave $1,990
Not close, but hey, that could be a lot to someone.

Download coin ticker apps on your phone, and just watch. Get one with a line graph and look for common market fluctuation trends like bear , dip, bubble, etc.