When your crypto investments truly go to the moon, what will you do with your profits?

When your crypto investments truly go to the moon, what will you do with your profits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc
youtube.com/watch?v=GFrPjMVhP04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy a mercedes benz cls63 amg

Ill use the money to buy more memecoins obviously

buy small comfy house in the nature with good internet growing weed and some food there

Invest in low cost index funds.

I will buy sloots and whores

ALL OF THE WOMEN

I don't have enough in crypto to make me rich (3k)
But it was 2.2k a while ago, so I don't mind.

This. Get that 7% return and keep shoveling more money into the fund until I hit >1 mil

nothing really I just wanna get comfy

You just gave me a warm feeling user

Get the shit I need to start making my artwork, (pic related).

This is also a good answer.

I'll probably buy a few houses and rent them out for steady income for the rest of my life

If it truly moons, I have to figure out how to extract cash since Coinbase has a daily withdrawal limit. Beyond that, pay off debts, buy a house, and get my fuck you money in an account into an account with higher withdrawal privelages.

buy Veeky Forums, I'm not even joking.

Travel the world with my gf I met online that I haven't met yet

Then make a movie

This is assuming POSW hits $10 of course

buy a comfy house and a cheaper old benz, and raise 2-4 white children

Mfw im halfway from my goal(€400k still living frugal af)

youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc

Real answer.

Best case scenario: If all my research pays off and the coins I hold moon over the next couple of years, I end up with a million+ USD Portfolio. I'd move to Thailand and live comfy. Invest some in an index fund and buy a property or two to rent for that nice safe steady income.

Mildly successful scenario: I'd buy a campervan and use my profits to go travelling and grow as a person from the experience.

Bad end: All my investments fail and I continue being a NEET whilst teaching myself a skill that's easy to get employed for doing anywhere in the world.

God I want to own a lot with my own private lake so I can wake up to a scene like that every morning.

what coins are you holding?

get a girlfriend

;_;

Tell me, what coins do you own?

ETH, GNT, POSW, BLOCK, ARK, NXS and a small amount in a couple of others. They're all long term investments so I'm just playing the waiting game.

You've only got one good coin on that list

Cubit satelitte deploying new world order takeover crypto

My bad I clicked the wrong reply button, see my post above

Nothing

Buy more coins
Put some fiat away just in case
Buy a house

Kinda shit bags desu. BLOCK and ARK have no future. POSW is a pajeet meme (seriously). RLC > GNT.

I just want to get enough money to do drugs everyday till im 27 and ready to overdose

>POSW is a pajeet meme (seriously).
>developers are all native americans
When will this meme end?

Okay it may not be a "pajeet meme" exactly but it still has no future.

I have a private lake, but I have to drive to it for 4 hours :( if I built a house there and left it to go to city it would get burned down by russkies

>Pajeet meme
Devs are American... You're missing out on a potential moon because of that silly meme.

You're entitled to your own opinion about the rest (even if it is wrong), but stop repeating this meme that isn't even true. When this coin eventually moons you'll be sitting there wallowing in self pity knowing that you're still poor simply because you fell for some whales shitty forced meme FUD, so he could fill his bags for cheaper before liftoff at your expense.

After we get to Lamboland we can have our Lambos converted into helicopters.

It's a centralized service to hold someone's PoS shitcoin bags.

I also have this dream.

Most significant coins are now PoS or some variation of PoS. Etheruem is switching to Proof of stake. Not everyone is going to be able to afford to stake since it requires a minimum amount of held coins. These people can use Poswallet to join staking pools to earn staking rewards regardless. It can also be used to earn more from staking in pools rather than solo staking if you don't hold a significant amount of coin.

When the volume of trading rises on the site you'll have lots of coins to trade against PoSW coin which has a fast transaction time, instead of waiting hours for your BTC transaction to get to an exchange.

On top of that you get dividends payments each month that is tied to the success of poswallet.

More and more noobies are entering cryptocurrency and are going to look for an easy way to store coins and get their staking rewards. They'll find Poswallet.

Devs are putting an insane amount of man hours into the project with regular updates coming every few days.

There is no reason why this coin isn't going to at least a minimum of $1. It already does more than 90% of the shitcoins above it in market cap.

It's just a matter of time before PoSW goes to the moon! You'd be mad not to put even a little bit of money into it.

Ill buy a seat marbella

>Etheruem is switching to Proof of stake. Not everyone is going to be able to afford to stake since it requires a minimum amount of held coins.
There's actually better ways to do that which require less trust and aren't as risky.

>When the volume of trading rises on the site
Why would it rise? I'd rather buy Waves if I wanted a token tied to an exchange. Bittrex is trusted but it struggles with volume even after all this Polo bullshit.

>On top of that you get dividends payments each month that is tied to the success of poswallet.
The dividends currently are ridiculously low from what I've heard and it completely depends on the service being popular.

>More and more noobies are entering cryptocurrency and are going to look for an easy way to store coins and get their staking rewards. They'll find Poswallet.
Probably true to some extent. There's lots of new money and lots of retards.

It's just that there's many more promising projects. There's much worse coins too though. I wouldn't bet much on POSW though.

Reinvest some in the crypto market, put some towards property, save the rest.

>There's actually better ways to do that which require less trust and aren't as risky.

Even if that's the case people are lazy, you can't get any easier than sending your money to your Poswallet and leaving it to stake.

>Why would it rise? I'd rather buy Waves if I wanted a token tied to an exchange. Bittrex is trusted but it struggles with volume even after all this Polo bullshit.

Because it's convenient, there's already a lot of coins listed and there will be even more coins added to the exchange in future. It's the only exchange where you can Stake your PoS coins and trade those very same coins in literally seconds.

>The dividends currently are ridiculously low from what I've heard and it completely depends on the service being popular.

Because the website is 3 months old user. The dividends are paid in PoSW and are tied to fiat value, which means because the price is low now you'll get a lot of PoSW compared to when it's worth more against the dollar later in the year which makes dividends paid now even more valuable if you believe the coin has a good future.

Anyways I respect your opinion, you at least make some good points instead of just spamming the same old pajeet meme. I guess we'll find out who ends up being right in a few months time.

Good luck with your investments, hopefully we'll be driving lambos in a couple of years time.

Jaguar XF with blacked out rims since Mercedes and BMWs are too common.

Sorry I keep quoting the wrong person, the mobile app doesn't have coloured IDs and I don't bother to check the number

purchase meaning and purpose to my life so I can be happy.

I know money can't buy hapiness but maybe cryptos can.

>I know money can't buy happiness buy maybe cryptos can.

When a shitcoin you've been holding finally moons, that instant you see the green candles, that's the highest form of happiness. Better than seeing your first-born child learn how to walk or utter his first word.

I'll definitely retire from my day job and only pursue things I truly enjoy. Probably buy some cheap land in the country and hunt/keep a garden for my food.

I N N A W O O D S

I'll get a dualsport motorcycle with room for my guns, and a video related sleeper volvo

youtube.com/watch?v=GFrPjMVhP04

so if I were to dump my entire life savings of 100k into bitcoin at 1750, where would I be in 5 years? millionaire?

I haven't really looked into it that much so you might have a better idea than me. Despite how much people exaggerate the recent wave of new money I think this shit is still in its infancy so we'll probably both do well unless this is all a meme.

assuming I made like $1.5 mil or something

I'd get a mercedes amg (e63) sedan
Pay off my parents morgage (approx 200k)

with the rest of it I'd get:

daytona rolex

and I'd invest 500k into some sort of business venture. I'd have to figure out what though

Finish paying medical school loans, maybe open a hospital with all my homies. Accept cryptocurrency.

Fuck Filipino hookers in the asshole raw daily

Honestly, as long as you're holding over $5,000 in crypto (that's not BTC or ETH, I'm talking about lower priced altcoins) you'll probably make insane returns.

I'm with the other guy that POSW is a good investment, but there are plenty of solid options right now.

Move to Japan and study for a degree, then teach English and marry waifu and never have to worry about money again, whilst also investing in the next moon coin and trading for fun

I'd buy a palapa

If i have a girlfriend at the time, we would probably just blow 100 k right away doing whatever we want, and then using the rest to buy house where we want to settle.

If i have no gf. I would cash out, then play with a 100 k on the stock market to make around $1 k everyday. Try to get a girl to like me; thinking im a beta, then show her the money as a surprise and go with scenario 1

If i have no chance of getting a gf, im going to take a 100k, and buy a bunch of anime figs, posters, pillows, all types of merch, and go back to investing everyday with another 100 k.

>thinking im a beta, then show her the money as a surprise..

In the odd future where you happen to get lucky enough to be a millionaire,

trying to impress a girl with money is fucking stupid. trying to impress a girl with money while being a beta virgin faggot is even worse.

if they know you're beta + rich, they'll either:

a. try to have a kid with you or just get married and divorce for the money
b. steal from you
c. string you along without getting laid and take money from you regardless

Same here, except I would go on to split my time between Japan, Thailand and Hawaii, maybe China as well. I would also maybe get involved in politics and start lobbying and buying my way into power.

Youve misinterpreted.

I want to see if the girl likes me WITHOUT being rich. And if she does, then i would show her the money

I'll use it to finance my war fetishism in developing countries of course

House 20 minutes north of Kingston, Ontario.

buy more coins

nothing's fun in life when you're living on a huge house and do nothing on it..I prefer living in a middle of nowhere, hunt animals for meat and plant some plants. I've been in this life for 16 years now...

I'll buy a palapa

And a yellow Vette

I will continue to buy and hodl very cheap memecoins as I have done for several years now.

I've hit 2 separate moon launches so far, DGB will be my third.

Comfy user, comfy

I'd do this if I were 40
Got my eyeballs on that alpha 4c

DGB
DGB
DGB
DGB
DGB

Vasectomy, Hipsterized loft in the city, boat, cottage on a decent sized deep lake, where i can still get high speed internet, jet ski, maybe a classic truck so I can play 50s music in it and cruise the country side and fuck easy tattooed hipster chicks.

I'm going to stick my gains in dividend paying funds and just travel the world endlessly, settling down for perhaps a few months in any given country and exploring each country as much as possible before moving on. During more peaceful moments such as travels through "hi-tech" environments such as most bigger developed cities with internet access, I'll keep an eye on my investments and reshuffle smaller amounts here and there if I see opportunities. Otherwise the big money remains in stable investment vehicles and I just live off the dividends. A comfy, no-experiences-barred, financial independence tier of living that remains down to earth and grounded in reality. No ridiculously overblown shit like lambos and mansions - that's just stupid and a bad investment in many cases. Just me and my backpack, maybe some traveling partners who feel like tagging along, just breezing through the world, sampling all it's myriad flavors and colors with not a single worry.

And then one day when death comes for me, I will go gladly, knowing I have lived a fulfilling life and seen what I set out to see, do what I set out to do. I will lay down on a meadow and embrace the sun and the sky as the Earth embraces me. And then that will have been my blip of an existence.

Invest, Invest, And Invest.

Might open an apartment complex to rent out so I can get income

Assuming I made a million or something ? I'd put 20% into a saving's account just in case, keep 10% for playing around in crypto and disperse the rest into relatively safe stock / mutual funds. I would also treat myself to a good Harley.

You're a smart man, user. I hope you do become incredibly wealthy.

Who knows, maybe we'll go hiking someday on our travels.

This sounds wonderful.

Kek light your paths. Perhaps our lives choose unexpected paths and we shall meet in a nice cafe in Croatia. I'll buy us a drink that day, anons.

faggot
buy DGB

I would hit the high stakes craps tables and slots in Vegas and piss away a million dollars just for the thrill

step up the crypto game, add me on skype: CryptoAnna

>buy the highest apartment I can
>s-class benz
>buy a movie theatre
>open up a videography business
>get the sickest speaker system possible

Then I'm chillin.

Buy a cabin on Orkney
Buy a dog
Buy a telescope
Leave in peace while Europe gets ravaged by Mudslims

YES

Buy a mining rig and make more moneyz

i would go absolutely fucking bananas buying new video games, weeb shit and tendies

i would do this before i even moved out of my parents house

I retire.

Build a small plot and have an architect design me a medium house, nothing fancy I just want some features most houses don't have. I don't want a pool or anything, just some other nice stuff.

Get back to spending time doing stuff I like. Depending on how well off I am I might attemtpt running a gaming company. I've got some ideas I'd like a team to work on.

Top priority is being a neet playing vidya, laughing at plebs I warned that they should get in, spending time with friends, starting a family.

Oh, and I'll buy something for the whole squad, I was thinking some kind of nice car + a high end watch for everyone.

Get myself a pilots license, a little cesna and a piano. The rest, I'll invest to make more money.

buy all the brass casascius coins I can and take a bath in them

blue chip stocks, index funds, real estate, more meme coins, pay for masters, comfy house and current year shitbox

pic related