Papa roach here, here in roachland you can't buy/sell cryptocoins legally and also paypal is banned too...

papa roach here, here in roachland you can't buy/sell cryptocoins legally and also paypal is banned too. Goddamn how do I into crypto?

crypto is illegal in turkey?
How the fuck is that even enforced, you have bitcoin police?

You roaches failed at genocide against women and kids. You should not even be allowed on the Internet.

it's not technically illegal but they do everything in their power to block it. First they closed the only BTC exchange because some dumbasses got scammed of their BTCs and somehow that became the problem of the exchange. And then they blocked the paypal so when I want to cash out of crypto that'll become a huge fuckin problem too. Now I can only buy with my credit card and no choice to cash out my gainz. wtf I do Veeky Forums?

Serves you right for living in a Islamic shithole police state with a wannabe dictator/sultan

keep your polshit out of here, I'm not happy that I live under erdogan nor I've supported him. Noone in my family supported him either and two faced western countries are too much of hypocrites to allow thousands and thousands of rapefugees but not turkish seculars that live in danger everyday so I'm trying to find a way out. Help me will ya?

bump

I found two of you dead fuckers in my halls corridor today, fuck off please

surprise me for once half-chan

>become a refugee
>mama Merkel takes you in with open arms
>mama Merkel even gives you free money you can put into crypto

>keep your polshit out of here
really, dude come the fuck on, it's just really hard to do, when your country decided to literally go back 100 years, and literally proved every /pol/ stereotype

for real though, you're fucked, either find a way to gtfo asap, or learn to live with it, maybe you can move to bulgaria and pose as a pomak or something

believe me everyone that had internet access was against it. they just breed like literal roaches and had 3,5 million fake votes. we had no chance to win. we had more votes but they had 3,5 million of fake votes for fuck's sake

>believe me everyone that had internet access was against it

I do believe you

>they just breed like literal roaches
see this is exactly why all the /pol/ meme's shouldn't be taken lightly, every rule has exceptions yes, but memes are like stereotypes, they're based on the masses, you know, so it's a pretty good indicator when it comes to stuff like this, so do yourself a favor and gtfo quick, otherwise you'd just keep fighting a losing battle for the rest of your life

memes*

paribu var pampa

believe me I'm a /pol/ack too but I just need some legit advice here and all these "GET FUKD ERDOKEK" attitude is getting on my nerves

hasiktir legit mi la o kakalak karşim

he la. ben ordan alıyorum ama pahalı biraz. ahmet mehmet satıyo forumlarda ama escrow falan uğraşman lazım yoksa herkes jet fadıl zannediyor kendini. kaç paralık alcan ona göre biyer söyliyim ben baya uğraştım.

çok değil ya maksimum 100 dolarlık falan lazım ufak ufak shitcoinlere yatırım yapmak istiyorum

Another turk here.

koinim.com nasıl?

hatta sana tutorial yapiyim bütün bildiğim seçeneklerle.
1- bitcointalk pazar alanında millet satıyor, bilinen üyeler var rahat rahat alışveriş yapabileceğin, bide scamciler var. en temizi aracı birini bulup almak. en ucuz seçeneğin bu.
2- paribu'ya havaleyle yatırıp alabilirsin yada satabilirsin. günlük 500tl'ye kadar hesap onayı istemiyor, sonrasında kimlik resmi istiyor sadece. güzel ve legit.
3- koinim.com, kredi kartıyla ve havaleyle alıp satabilirsin, ama elinde kimlik ve saçma sapan bi onay yazısıyla selfie istiyor. sikseler yapmam. fiyatları paribuyla aynı hemen hemen.
4- localbitcoins'de satanlar var bissürü yöntemle. geneli çok pahalı, ayrıca koinimin istediği belgeyi istiyolar. yarramı yesinler.
5- kredi kartıyla satış yapan yabancı siteler var, coinmama falan. bunlar belli bi limite kadar (€25 civarı) belgesiz işlem yaptırıyorlar, limitten sonra bunlar da aynı selfieyi istiyolar. ayrıca fiyatları olacak iş değil. piyasanın %50-60 fazlası civarına satıyolar. bide ben denemek için almıştım €25. kredi kartı ekstresinde nakit çekim olarak gözüküyor bu yüzden ekstra nakit çekim parası alıyolar hayvan gibi.

yani zaten initial yatırımı yapsam yeterli bi kereden fazla bitcoin alacağımı sanmıyorum tek sefer şansımı deneyip batarsam komple siktir edeceğim en güvenlisi hangisi sence şu noktada?

en temizi paribu şu noktada bence. ama eft saati beklemen lazım ing bank hesapları. şirket hesabı falan yani bişi olmaz.

>I just need some legit advice
I'm sorry, but there isn't more I can give as a legit advice, than get out of turkey, who knows maybe one day you'd be able to come back a do all you want, but seriously the only people who'd stay there right now are the roaches (because they love it atm), and people who just can't get out for some reason or just don't have the opportunity

Any neighbough country that has actual exhanges or let you have a bank account so you can withdraw from there?
Also, localbitcoins could work but honestly I don't know if you could get jacked.

Serves you right for living in land uf muh freedum burgershithole police state with a wannabe dictator/tvstar as president

>Serves you right for living in land uf muh freedum burgershithole police state with a wannabe dictator/tvstar as president

now that's pretty butthurt