XBY questions

Okay so whats the deal with XtraBYtes. I'm finally taking the bait here and looking into it. Here's what I see:

Site looks like crap and 90's af logo. Not a lot of information how exactly this is transforming decentralization (or I'm just too dumb).

I don't wanna miss the moon if XtraBYtes is actually offering something much better compared to other cryptos. Can someone explain what exactly makes them unique??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGxRSalFl98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xtrabytes.tech is new website. check it out fag

why do they have so many different sites and logos and how are static nodes any better than masternodes

Thanks for the info. That old site was giving me an aneurysm

Just another comment... how come the download button doesn't even exist on their website?

True community coin, RI sent from the ashes of a scam. Best story in all of crypto. $25 two years

Oh and did I mention a brand new unique consensus algorithm, virtual chord Network to protect the system from attacks. And the dudes an autist boia. Dudes got that fucking Brilliant Mind

Xtrabytes doesn't have a white paper, and the fact that it supposedly has new tech doesn't mean it will make the top 10 coins list. Peercoin was the first coin to exhibit PoS, and no one even remembers that coin now. After listening to the XBY marketing guy on YouTube after the 50k block was reached, I kept getting the feeling that XBY is completely built on cult psychology because the guy kept on repeating, for almost half an hour, how we should be proud of what was achieved, and how this coin was going to moon. He didn't say anything about Borzalom's reaction to the news, which is strange considering the recent growth in the marketcap. He just kept attacking everyone who was Fuding, instead of talking about the actual fucking technology. It was sad.

This video is literally all you need to know about this retarded investment.

youtube.com/watch?v=XGxRSalFl98

Some highlights:
>"I bought before I knew what it was and got scammed. Now i'm the dev!"
>"I'm honest, i've only stolen something once and that was when I was like 8"
>"I have a disability"
>"I have no background in cryptocurrencies"

Actually if you heard the marketing guy he said that they are there for a long haul and they arent there to hype the coin and make a few bucks.

Borz just seems like a real autist programmer. He said that Borzalom doesnt care about the company or even the coin price, he just cares about coding and programming.

I dont see anything sad about the video, in fact its refreshing to have someone of a team actually make videos, I dont think many development teams do that. It's a nice touch.

The Whitepaper will come in time and is really not that important, the tech working is whats important.

>has a marketing guy
>aren't there to hype the coin

>Didnt read the last part of what I said

t. didnt buy xby weeks ago

stay assmad my boy

but according to all of the cult followers i can still buy in now and make 100x returns by next year. why should I be mad?

"Cult followers" lmao. They are just people that believe in the coin and the development team.

Hey dont buy in if you dont have the balls to risk. It's a gamble for sure. But it could pay off.

But hey I dont recommend you invest, you dont have the balls for it and will sell the minute you get cold feet. It isnt for you.

>tfw already tripled my money
Who cares about the tech behind it

He also referenced how the coin spiked on the anniversary of his mom passing away, or some shit. Definitely weird that he compared the rise in price to a religious experience. It made me bail fast.

This is the issue.

There is nothing behind it, it is all words.

Lets be honest, this was a scamcoin, some new people have picked it up, but it's still a scamcoin. This is POSW 10x

People will make money off of it, but it's built on falsehood - not new technology that will cause people to invest in it.

Just because it's gone to 475 satoshis is not reason to be sad. One day a hell of a lot of people who "believe" in this coin are going to lose a hell of a lot of money.

lol this entire coin is built on nothing but hype and hot air. It's been pushed and marketed before they even had anything to show.

What marketing? If you consider Veeky Forums shilling marketing, I'm sorry to disappoint you

is it just me or was that story he told about how hes only stolen something this one time to describe how honest he is a red flag. I was just thinkin this is something a dude whos full of shit would say.

shoo shoo XBYDF. What do you call the youtube videos, countless logos, and multiple websites? For damn sure yall arent just shilling here with that 5.5mil marketcap and the volume being traded.

They are ironing out most of the superficial issues. Soon they will officially reveal the logo but it was leaked already (pic related) in the slack

They are working on the technology most of all, which is solid, marketing is shitty atm thats true, but thats why we are so lucky to get in EARLY before the "public" phase

so many angry frustrated fudders here. You're all a bunch of losers talking shit about some coin you clearly have no stake in.

If you dont like it dont invest. Its not our fault that you bought POSW at the top and then watch your investment get destroyed. But that crash doesnt make POSW a scam, just like you have NO PROOF that this is a scam either.

'it's a scam!" -every fudder on Veeky Forums

lol no one wants to join your cult

its a scam filled with cultist who are getting very lucky but wont know when to bail out

this shit is the stupidest thing I've seen, the original XBY was a scam so they renamed it and are going for round two AND RETARDS ARE STILL FALLING FOR IT.

but hey whatever, I made 2k off of the hype. Best of luck to other anons may kek watch over you

>mfw a week from now

>thinks that he's wanted
>he's not

yo this fucking spastic marketing guy has made me consider taking my 100% profit and calling it quits.

He legit sounds like a fucking moron in a wheelchair with a micropenis.

Quit then

i get not calling everything a scam but this "project" has way too many red flags. Far more than any other crypto I've seen. I'm happy for people who are getting their gains but I wouldn't put any faith into this shit.

you gotta admit this reeks assburgers.

Every other crypto either goes full satire or full professional. This honkey is talking about spirits ghosts and autism.

He sounds like a christian baby boomer.
t. every manager in my office

red flags? where? Because the dev is user? Anything else? Wait, you're going to tell us that the marketing guy is a religious nut or something and what he says is fishy? Because your autistic ass cant handle the fact that some people have faith?

If you actually bothered to do the research youd find out that if this is a scam this is the most elaborate ever made in crypto. The XBY wallet has software coded inside of it to register nodes. It's not the work of some amateur programmer.

Your red flags dont mean shit. Even the announcement thread tells you straight up that its a high risk investment. Yeah, a scam is going to tell you that its high risk. Hell in the Slack the marketing guy said that we should NOT expect quick gains.

If they really wanted to scam people why resurrect a dead scam coin? You're practically telegraphing your movements. Just do a fucking ICO. They would make way more money with an ICO. This is one of the most inefficient ways to run a scam.

LOL WHAT? And you say there are too many red flags?

If anyone really thinks this is a scam they are an uninformed, paranoid moron that will never make it in crypto because they'll drop everything the sign that it looks bad. Not everything in life is sqeaky clean and by the book.

Marketing guy needs to stop doing vids. He's clearly spectrum. The lead dev sounds speg as well.
If it hits $.03 I'm happy.

Reminds me of early PIVX except with someone's aunt doing the graphic design, and autistic vlogs.

btw isn't it funny how terrible marketing guy is at marketing?

he's A detriment to xby, the logo, descriptions and general ethos is fucking garbage.

there's a reason why Apple are popular when their plain pc counterparts do the job better. design and ACTUAL marketing are important

it would be a lot harder to do an actual ICO than to just take over and shill some previous scam coin. To do an ICO you actually need to have some sort of whitepaper and other things put together at least first.

Who would ever suspect a coin that was a scam could be resurrected as... another scam!

I actually listened to one of his long youtube vids and the whole thing just sounded like bullshit.

No, it wouldnt

All you need to do is make a half assed whitepaper and throw up a website with a countdown clock.

That's all.

>its not a scam because a scam would use these common scam methods

really thats your argument? go fucking buy mooncoin you dumbass

>clearly didnt read what I said

Lel, dont buy XBY then, no need to cry like a little bitch. Just dont whine when it moons again a month or so from now.

Bud none of these are good arguments, this reads like cult faith, just relax a little and let's see what we see

what the fuck is a node and why do i care that 50,000 of them were released or whatever

yum, curry

whatever dude, enjoy your pajeet coin

if its so easy to put out a whitepaper why don't they have one yet?

I get the impression he's overly excited

They are setting up static nodes to collect payments right fukn now it could be a shit coin that flops but I don't think it's a scam

gonna put £50 into it, how do i go about this?

use yobit and pay from there

well what I did was transfer from my coinbase wallet to yobit. its piss ez to sign up for the site

The very fact that they adopt this attitude indicates they are hiding something. Thing about how a legit developer acts, not even Buterin will go to such lows as personally calling out shill's and fudsters like the fools in charge of Xtrabytes.

>D-dddon't believe the fud g-g-guys, this coin is >legit, I swearz! I only stole once, so you know I'm >honest! It's a miracle that our pajeet coin got >past 500 sats, so our product must be good! Just >keep the f-f-faith goys!"

look this nocoiner. lollin.

He markets like Trump
XBY will dominate the zog coins and redeem the Slav as true aryans

it's a really scary cult. i think POSW is still more of a cult though.

What do the following mean?
sat, moon, spike

sat: satoshi. denomination of bitcoin. = 1/100,000,000btc
moon: see spike: sudden impulse of upward price pressure. may or may not be justified fundamentally.

yeah but even for a scam they're fucken weird cunts... the guy obviously stands to make more money than he's ever seen so maybe he's just having difficulty holding himself together... i'm still very skeptical, if this does turn out to be a scam these kinds of things will all be the clear evidence in hindsight

"please buy guys this is a really good opportunity"
"no thank you pajeet"
"we dont want you anyways!!!11"

Well faggots I bought in with 100 fkn bux at 3 god damn satoshi and am sitting here tucking my dick imagining all the nice dresses I'm going to buy myself when it hits 1$
And while you faggots are in kysville I'm gonna be snorting a kind of coke of K'wambe's dick

It's at 600 now. I hope you have a gun nearby.

check ripple ;)
sorry pajeet

I don't give a fuck about ripple. That has nothing to do with xby. Why you diverting the subject when you literally got BTFO? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All the nocoiner butthurt faggots in this thread make me LOL. We all know that you are circlejerking together trying to justify why you didnt buy XBY when it was below 300 sats.

You can still get on the train, the coin has a long way to go. I'm on the Slack and node owners are already coming together to guide the coin's progress.

Already made back my investment

lmao

All this is proving to me is that 90% of "investors" haven't done any research at all on this coin. Anyone who has spent 5 minutes reading the xby dev posts on bitcointalk or watching the official youtube channel wouldn't touch this shit with a ten foot pole. Even if you give them the benefit of the doubt and assume this is not an outright scam, these are not people you want managing some "revolutionary tech".

bought XBY at 3 different times including at 360 sat last night.. pretty nice

XBY investors deserve their moment. They've basically been validated after taking a huge gamble. There has been no dump. Dev updated the wallet. Node owners are gathering together with CCrevolution in the Slack.

You can still buy in you know. XBY is going to continue to pump and rise the next coming weeks.

there's just nothing really to research, what it boils down to is we have a guy saying there's this borzos fella who's just about got this new posign / static shit ready

>THATS IT

and that being actually true is all i'm interested in at the time. longer term management etc.. is another bridge, shit I will do it myself if need be.

No different really than some autistic nerd like Mark Zukerberg creating and being in charge of Facebook. Calm the fuck down, boyo.

This thread is full of obvious butthurt faggots that regret not buying in earlier. And are now trying to justify why they didn't.

This is how the game is played kids. The gamble is going to pay off for XBY holders. Not every company, product or service is created by the books.

You stupid faggots.

a lot of that, but for those of us already in our investments have already grown significantly on new real updates so the stakes are effectively higher...

no real updates sorry

WTF is happening? XBY's market cap is now > 6.5 million? Last time I checked yesterday evening it was still around 4.5 mil. What's making it go up so much? Some news come out?

I'm not complaining, I'm standing to make a few bucks if this keeps up.

I have no idea, there's no news except the 50k block was hit which actually doesn't mean shit in itself.

Look guys this is really simple.

XBY is a shitcoin/memecoin, it's a piece of shit with no future, there should be no discussion about this.

The marketing guy is stupid as fuck. He should care about people who are FUDing, and he knows that people will fud because of the past that this coin has had. He isn't looking professional and that add to the shittines of this coin.

Now that said, there is plenty of money to be made, this will be a nice pump and dump, we can triple/quadruple our money, then take it out and invest in some legit coins like ETH or RLC or WAVES.

>tl;dr it's shit but you can easily make money.

>RLC
>WAVES

Try again.

you just seem to have something against the marketing guy.

When should I sell my XBY? Do I sell it to BTC or USD

New exchanges hype, genesis block, etc.

>$0.010089
$0.010089
>$0.010089
$0.010089
>$0.010089
$0.010089

just a tad bit more and i'm L I T E R A L L Y a millionaire

Damn user how much did you invest?

9 more cents until I become one. See u at the top lad.

1 more cent until I'm a billionaire
cya at the top peasant ;-)

Jealous!!
Tell me how?

I put 35k into it

I have something against the marketing guy. I do appreciate him taking the time to make videos and answer questions etc.. but he is not actually passing on anything of actual substance, this please believe shit isn't going to fucking cut it

>AND ITS NOT JUST HIM

I've seen the slack, the bitcointalk and the niggers on here, they're acting like fucking cultists. I get shit thrown at me for trying to determine where exactly we are at with this coin instead of accepting what they say about what the marketing guy said as proof of fucking anything. I'm running out of fucking patience with this thing and I am certainly not the only one.

At what price?

>tfw all my money was roped up in blue chip stocks like a good financially responsible peasant

I'm happy to see the surge, but what could be causing this?

People with fomo on nodes?

>RLC
>muh white scientists
Yeah that's a shitcoin too
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how much it was from all of your savings?

150-200
None its all what ive made from crypto

At this volume? This is literally all Veeky Forums pimp and dimp.

>3 threads
>shilling this shit for the past two months

Yah, all this Veeky Forums attention must b paying off.

Got like 3k xby, would this make me a small profit?

>wheelchair with a micropenis

You're funny. You should do stand up then kill yourself.

Dont cry too hard user. There's always tomorrow.

Not to bad for a shitcoin. Market cap > 7 million and rising.

>lie

Sounds like a crock of shit m8

think what you want, we are making money right now and you aren't

maybe that will change in the future and you can say i told you so, but until then adios motherfuckaaaaa

why are you selling XBY if you think this has a future?