>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition is out now
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Attached: 1520940430064.jpg (1273x713, 112K)

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

Shiva soon, hopefully.

>tfw Vaynefag won

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor

>mfw Vayne is top tier

Attached: 1503680870491.jpg (390x388, 36K)

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Also reminder that ITS ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING LADS HOLY SHIT I CAN STILL BARELY BELIEVE IT

No user, he did nothing wrong; what do you think that he did wrong?

Attached: 1520962281877.png (360x310, 184K)

>Sephira are summoned and launched like Armiger
Stealing from Lucian royalty, Vayne has gone too far.

But Vayne did it first

In related news, Exdeath will drop from 28th to 29th in the usage list in Dissidia arcades.

Attached: DFF2015_Exdeath.png (774x1000, 815K)

that's what Jews do user

It's clearly the mark of true royalty.

you've posted this in three threads in the past 5 minutes my dude

>Vayne did it first
I'll say.

Attached: this is canon.png (531x511, 364K)

Buttholes

They both stole it from Firion.

>muh input lag

The True Hero isn't Jewish in any way though, so I'm struggling to see the connection to that post.

Do not post such out of character filth, you disgusting degenerate.

don't

you know they will, it's inevitable

do

>cringe

Doesn't make it any less true

>Vayne Solidor got a 500+ post thread on /v/

>Caring about /v/

Well, I guess your right, taking concepts from more successful peers and claiming you made them first IS an act of royalty.

That's actually happened several times in recent memory.
In general, /v/ kiddies are pretty accepting of Vayne as the True Hero of XII. They see him as the Ozymandias to XII's Watchmen, and being edgy children automatically assume that makes him right.

As far as Vaynefag is aware, they're right for the wrong reasons, but it's better than the other way around.

Imagine if we didn't have Vaynefag to associate the character with. A world where we can just talk about the character without instantly attracting negative scorn because of some sperg that has to make himself known every thread and every time his name is known. That's basically what /v/ is right now. And I envy them.

Why doesn't the thirsty aileen faggot with the anime pictures just buy lapis and get her that way?

Attached: 1447134210216.jpg (447x369, 52K)

What is happening here?

Attached: DYMWq9rVwAAChKj.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

he just said he spent some bucks to pull her

He already spent $300USD.

why didn't the eagles just fly the idolfag to aileen?

Attached: 1414606841146.png (560x559, 325K)

that's a great idea, kupo!

Looks like rape

Why doesn't Vayne just go back to Archadia

give me the basic rundown on how to use burtz in OO

Attached: butz.png (480x320, 21K)

He did.

He died.

this game was pretty cool

Attached: JUST.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

>pre-load mastery before boss
>or use missile when the boss is above 4k brv
>or just dump the two brv on boss

gabranth when

Attached: Final.Fantasy.XII.full.1400960.jpg (571x800, 493K)

Season 2 when they load the pass with mostly returning characters.

Prediction for remaining characters on the Dissidia season pass

>2. Locke
>3. Lady Lilith
>4. Cid Raines
>5. Yuna
>6. Zenos

Hopefully Shiva comes with more armor tokens. I need to mlb stuff

That would be great, even if its just 5 more tokens.

>wake up
>facebook bots decided my fake facebook is not cool
>lost 2 years of BE

At last I'm finally free

Implying it won't be Locke, Auron, Prishe, Rinoa, and Zenos.

Too much of a nerf? I remember him being top tier in the original Dissidia.

congratulations!
i am very proud of you, user.

Attached: winner.png (438x431, 241K)

>still no Yuna and Lulu banner in FFBE
>still no Gabranth in FFBE
Global is sooooo slow

How? You can't recover it by calling them?

it was a facebook account with a random name and no pics because only fucking normalfags have a FB account and they ask for a pic to confirm my id

we also havent gotten the garuda raid yet.

this new 70 coop is fucking shit

blessed be the zucced

It's because Dissidia 3 Exdeath is a completely different character. They turned him from a character who's built around blocking and countering everything to a shitty debuffer/support bitch.

>proud
it's not like he had a fucking choice. If he'd actually quit out of his own free will then maybe that'd show that he isn't a complete fucking faggot.

>I wish my mobage would go fas-

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjcVU8jSgGc08oq8lmIeUaBEVR8vURnSMQspHlhFJF6XbmWNa-QQ.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I have him in Gold right now due to one of my characters being a plat. been trying him out. I suck balls with Exdeath unfortunately

>They will add that faggot Gabranth on the Super Saiyan Rain banner and cuck me of my last chance to get a good magic tank
It will be the dog situation all over again.

Except I will have even less lapis since it will be right after the Sephiroth banner

I hope you enjoy punching out cloudniggers/pabloroths with Vayne I guess.

If BE didn't fill it's updates with doughnut after doughnut it would feel just as fast as OO or RK.

His design is really awkward. It sounds interesting on paper, but his moveset does not change at all when you switch forms and you cannot switch forms while on the ground or mid combo. This restricts what he can do by quite a bit. At least give him access to one or two unique bravery moves per form. His EX Skills are also a little iffy. Black Hole seems like the best one by far. The other two are so situational.

And the form that increases your EX Skill gauge is so clearly a filly form and I don't get why it even exists.

I could never hit people with his HP attacks + his grounded back brave (the earthshaker one)

>tfw a facebook account with a random name and no pics
>but it's 12 year old
At this point I only use the motherfucker for shitty Facebook auths but at least it seems that it's fucking invincible.

>grinding 2 million points every week
>in fucking coop
I've been rused, I thought this was a solo game with a bit of MP on the side, turns out it's the opposite.
I blame myself and god for not reserching properly this before starting.

As long as it comes with Rem's armor, I don't care.

shh, you'll anger the OOrangutans

I've actually used him a lot and I think he has a really fun moveset, but his support design just makes no sense. The different forms are pointless and he really should not have had that gimmick tacked onto him. He would be better off just doing more damage and having no alternative modes. His EX Skill should have a low charge time and just be a universal counter/parry.

As for his HP moves, they are actually pretty cool. I think Maelstrom is a great move in general. If you can place it right, you can use it to block off areas, which can protect you or allies. I like using it on an enemy's wakeup to help control the space they can move to. It lasts for quite awhile.

Well and the fuckers started out slow.
They gave us all the cool free shit and solo stuff with only teases of MP if you wanted it. People liked the fast pace because content was still appropriately scaled.
Then they jerked the rug from under us and kept running at breakneck speed.

While we're all riding the Vaynefag hype, I actually pulled him in BE today, is he worth it?

Attached: DYK5sIKU8AEK12C.jpg (1200x675, 147K)

>not pulling 5
U N I N S T A L L
Vayne is bad in BE and has a bad TM. Can't win em all.

Consensual bonding.

Attached: DVo_1R1UMAAXiPf.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

why do you feel you have to do the coop events?

This account was years and years old too maybe retarded facebook bots started doing purges

Whatever, I can still play OO even when the FB was the same so bye BE, i already cleared all the content and was on daily login mode anyways

>TFW Haven't been playing much Ramza in NT

I should remember to do that.

He's decidedly subpar. If you don't have a team of five aces, he's not the worst among filler units (on low stats with bizarre hybrid moves, with decent modifiers), but do not expect him to have any strong points.

When is Vayne gonna become recruitable in OO?

Well, I am an OOrangutan to be fair, but I got disillusioned pretty damn quick.
I guess if you like MP, this game is now 10/10, but for me it went below BE in terms of commitment. I can easily stomach mindless autistic raid/MK grinding, but having to deal with other players for more than a couple of fights a week? Fuck that.
It's too bad because I really like it, gameplay, graphics and even the gacha. I could use a bit more customization, but I guess I can live with it.

If only they added the possibility to grind the events in solo mode, even at half points, I'd welcome it.

what was your name so i can lock and keep you forever

One would imagine late April now.
Probably a good time for Vayne Glint/AOSB too.

Honestly? Probably soon since he is hitting NT.

>can't deal with people from here

Is this an actual question or is this bait?
>gems
>tickets
>armour points
>artifacts drops to power up characters
Shame it's locked behind muh coop experience.

>looking at the upcoming units for OO
>pic fucking related is in this

Holy shit I was convinced SE forgot about this game

Attached: Layle-Crystal-Bearers.jpg (640x360, 88K)

you don't have to get those things though.
you can still play the game solo and casually with your subpar equipment.

Good fucking luck doing any of the harder content without that.
You can't beat Shiva's boss unless you do.

I wish they would.
They got CC right the first time and just kept fucking it up little by little until it wasn't even recognizable.

>You can't beat Shiva's boss unless you do.
wrong, it's just going to be the dumb skeledragon again.
and unlike coop, this time all characters will have synergy boosts to their stats
so even the EX version is going to be a walk in the park

Come see me again in a week or whatever.

it should be tonight,
i don't know what mystery information you think you have, i've read altema's description of the event.

The event which was intended for our level of content months from now, and for which you're double gimped if you haven't had the time to farm MP all day long.

>The event which was intended for our level of content months from now
yeah, the level 70 chimera/skelly was,
shiva EX will feature the level 70 skeledragon again, but with our stats boosted in the WoI like they were for ifrit.
>farm MP all day
you need to learn to budget your time more efficiently,
there are a lot of people in this thread who've finished all the milestones for these coop quests by just doing their 5 bells a day.

It's a fucking mobage, not a full time job.
There's a difference between dumping all your stamina or NRG mindlessly on dailies / king mog by doing the same repeated task over again
and dealing with bullshit co op shenanigans that change every single time and require full concentration to even beat.

This. OO is shit if you're not a NEET autist.

>It's a videogame, not a full time job.
you should learn to budget your time with everything: working out, social life, relaxation, it's an important life skill.
if you're not enjoying the hour or so a day it takes to progress in this videogame, i agree that you should stop playing it.

And that's why OO isn't fun. I thought it was just going to be a comfy mobage that that matches the comfy art style. But its more of a grind than manually TMR grinding in BE

OO fundamentally refuses to play nicely with time budgets. It's anti-normalfag.
You can whip out your phone on a piss break and know for certain that, even if you don't finish running that daily / km / whatever, the game will be paused when you get back.
You can farm basically everything in BE and RK and even Mobius without actually dedicating major blocks of time.

In OO, you have to know for certain that you will have the next 10+ minutes uninterrupted to even consider starting an MP fight, and you can't do other things while this is going on.

Half of my coop attempts ended in failure today. I don’t have a mlb synergy character this time so my damage output isn’t high enough to cover for any mistake.

>black hole
>the best
I think you meant White Dwarf buddy