r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

last thread:

Attached: lion.png (830x710, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for UAV

Attached: get scanned.png (1566x749, 112K)

yeah it sucks

Can you shoot down lions drone?..

of course not. If they let him have counterplay, he wouldn't be broken as fuck and wouldn't encourage people to buy the season pass.

Is Ubi doing this shit on purpose? It seems like almost every season there's a ridiculously powerful operator.

Hibana

Attached: 1520539514686.jpg (736x588, 65K)

Has anyone tried? because you can see it if you see it just hovering up in the sky.

It's indestructible

I need some help regarding sound.

I'm new to the game still and I I know I really really suck ass. Though I think I have a valid complaint about how sound is in this game. I honestly feel like the game's use of sound is, for lack of finding better words, "all-encompassing".

For example. When someone is in another floor above you, sometimes I feel that the sound echoes so much that I kinda here it almost at the bottom floor as well. Or another one, when someone is in another room, it sounds like he's also in the same room as you and you hear the sound like he's all around you or something.

With that said, yes you can chalk it up to me not knowing shit sure, so how can I properly differentiate where is which?

And there are actually people who think these ops are fine.

>Coolest operator
Castle

>Best map
Oregon

Debate me, faggots

Why does Jackal's AR STILL have no recoil whatsoever?

All my friends.
One of them even thinks Lions ability is too weak and needs a buff.

Attached: 1519950142142.jpg (456x810, 136K)

so now that IQxValk is canon, what other pairings would you guys like to see? im super into yuri but i'd love to hear your ideas too

>"B-b-but Mute counters him!!1!"
Cool, so instead of being stuck in one place I can move around in a five-foot circle in one place. Great counter-play.

sound attempts to find the shortest path to you, this can result in some really fucked up sounds. Easiest way to test this is to place barbed wire in the cockpit of plane and stand on the floor below and have someone walk around the barbed wire. If the hatch isn't destroyed the barbed wire will sound like it's down the hall instead of above you. If you did the same thing but tore down the cockpit barricade and the plane entrance barricade that is on the floor below the cockpit, it'll sound like the barbed wire is from outside the plane. If you destroy the hatch it'll sound like it's coming from above like normal.

Loving this new outfit for twitch. Post your best fashion op.

Attached: 1515327387959.png (740x960, 974K)

>so now that IQxValk is canon
wat
since when?

Attached: 1520783784942.jpg (680x600, 70K)

Fuck off shipfag incel.

I have 100 hours and I don't understand the sound in this game either. I watched a few vids to get the mechanics but the main problem I have is that I don't hear anything. I never hear when somebody is planting until the whole team shouts it and when walls are blast open directly behind me I don't get that it happened there

No gay pairing will ever be canon.

I don't even play her and I want it
the half mask and hair is just so much better than the open mouth balaclava

I... I can't....
Looks like you win this one user.

theyre qt blonde gym bunny buddies in Finka's bio

Attached: 4tl7pxv9zwe01.png (428x362, 149K)

uh oh the hetbabbys are upset again

Not even upset, just with common sense. The closest you'd get to a gay canon relationship is a new operator whose same sex partner back home is briefly mentioned in the bio.

>yfw they make ElaxValk canon

Attached: 1514046844668.jpg (1113x876, 153K)

>servers die at my last placement match
thanks

So why isn't Ubi fixing it? I tried looking for videos regarding sound but all I saw was them proud of the technology they did for it.

What happened to house? Did ubi take the map out of the map pool?

Attached: Lion.png (500x382, 214K)

valk gets all the hunnies

>ElaxValkxIQ
make it happen

How old is Lion

Kinda. AAA are blatantly shit at balance, because up until now they shit out yearly garbage with dlcs adding just more goals/means to achieve them and of course cosmetics. Now that they want to move to "live services" aka micrptransaction shops they need ways to retain playerbase. Unfortunately they can't even hire people who know how to balance because they closed down all A/AA devs that had to require on the quality of the game instead of marketing budget and all F2P designers either relied on hordes of subhumans/chinks or selling P2W shit. Just look at activision desperately trying to push destiny 1&2 as their main "live service" and failing horribly.
Then there's the fact that Siege was moderately successful with this sort of thing, unlike Division or Wildlands and that caught Ubi's attention so probably they moved some resources from their other studios. So you got new fanfic/tumblr operators added by the diversity hires. Unfortunately guys in suits don't understand that if big A and small B are working on X and B succeds while A does not you can't just move people or management structure from A to B and expect it not to fuck up X in some way.

because reworking a sound engine this late in the game would be more trouble than it's worth. You need to remember that Siege was more or less cobbled together since it wasn't supposed to last longer than 1-2 years. This is why they had to have operation health, the game simply wasn't designed for long-term updates and quite frankly, it still isn't.

Old enough

It throws me off so much because even as a new person playing, that issue sticks out so much. I never had a problem about this when I sometimes play OW. I chalked up my problems regarding sound of me thinking maybe because the places are small and of course it echoes and stuff. But the tipping point for me was when I saw an opponent in front of me and his footsteps sounded like he was also behind me. It really throws me off.

14?

that'll happen if there's holes in the walls. It'll go through the adjacent hole and continue on towards you until it reaches another hole or doorway, and if the hole or doorway is behind you you're going to hear it from behind. Really fucking dumb.

You're wrong, coolest operator is Buck. You're right on the map though.

>coolest
Elite Jäger. Pilots are the coolest
>best map
Kafe

Attached: 644776234.jpg (640x640, 70K)

So basically my only choice now is total map knowledge. It will take a while since I don't know shit still.

>Coolest Operator
Echo
>Best Map
Club House

>coolest operator
Jager

>best map
oregon

I have 155 hours in the game and have literally never encountered this before.

Remove these two new shit ops from the game.

Doc is my beautiful husband!

Attached: doc.jpg (976x1198, 110K)

>Coolest operator
Sledge

>Best map
Oregon

WhenYouFindTheIqThatHasBeenDestroyingYourCams.jpg

Smoke Elite Outfit WHEN

Attached: 1520147383847.jpg (1600x1111, 306K)

You can walk during lion's drone

Fixed?

That complete negates the point of his ability

WHY ON EARTH IS VIGIL AFFECTED BY LION WHEN USING HIS ABILITY?

>being this oblivious

Attached: claymore assassination.webm (1440x900, 2.99M)

because he's north korean and everybody hates north koreans, even ubisoft.

B U L L E T P R O O F C A M E R A

H O L O G R A M S

Attached: italian pepe.jpg (300x300, 33K)

MY NAME IS BERSAGLIO (target)

I WILL CREATE
>H O L O G R A M S
AND COOK SOME SPICE MEATBALLS

Attached: BERSAGLIO.jpg (1500x1500, 179K)

Would being able to shoot through reinforced walls ever be a balanced ability

rate oc

Attached: t.jpg (715x573, 95K)

if it was really blitz, he would be fucking haymakering them all

2/10
not worth

if you know you're seen putting down a trap as frost/kapkan, do you move the trap somewhere else or say fuck it?

Attached: li.png (695x586, 337K)

EMP incoming

They expect you to move it so fuck it unless they expected that you expected them to expect you to move it

>kill 30 rooters to get 1000 renown
Is this a joke ? There's rarely ever more than 3 rooters per game, maybe 5, and they're bullet sponges especially in pandemic. Everyone is gonna try to kill them too. Couldn't they at least make it half of that, fucking hell ubishit. The 200 explosive fucks was understandable because they're common and easy to kill. I can't wait for the challenge requiring to kill 50 apexes on pandemic.

Attached: 1520894955873.jpg (731x800, 67K)

I love how siege is just >global abilities now

Has anyone had any luck running Rogue Spear on Windows 10 64bit? Both the Black Ops repack and the voobly client one would crash on startup with any compatibility settings. If I install WineD3D it won't crash but it just sits at a black screen.

its not too bad to snag all of the ones in a game on normal

play ying, flash everybody and secure the kills

Get an auto shotty and go pandemic, there's a ton of them.

You know you can't flash your teammates on outbreak?

What operators do you feel need a buff?
A nerf?
A complete rework, or otherwise?

you can on pandemic, not on normal though.

WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE LEAVE 2 MINUTES INTO A GAME OF OUTBREAK, I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I FINISHED OUTBREAK WITH A FULL FUCKING TEAM, IF YOURE NOT GOING TO PLAY THEN DONT FUCKING QUEUE UP FOR IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1512461925826.png (645x443, 243K)

Born August 29, 1985

Unfortunately I don't play ying. So far I got 2 rooters on normal

I know smoke and kapkan have shotguns, who else ? That would actually be useful, smoke in pandemic doesn't seem very useful since friendly fire is active

Lion's drone isn't a camera.

buff blitz, nerf castle, rework smoke

oh fair enough, I guess I should have tried that before I said something
I don't find outbreak fun so once I beat all 3 on normal I never touched it again

I got into one game and got disconnected right away, sometimes it's just the servers fucking up

I couldn't get it to work on W10. I just put R6 & RS on my old XP machine instead.

finka, kapkan and chanka have an automatic shotgun, very good for bursting when the rooter pops and do a full reload when it hides

did you just post my OC without crediting me

Attached: 1486513794742.jpg (540x571, 77K)

>Haven't played in months
>Patch
>Load up
>Sit there loading the fucking round for like five minutes
>Just leave to save myself the embarrassment

My loading times used to be literally instant, if not 2 seconds. What the fuck gives? Did this happen for anyone else?

Attached: 1520257984986.jpg (598x800, 257K)

>Kanal
>Kanal
>Tower
>Theme Park
>Border
why can't I play what I want?

Attached: 1504209974689.png (425x385, 169K)

It is a camera though, it just views a different type of information. It sees moving people as images and tracks them. I think a good example would be an IR camera. It may not see like a normal camera does but it is still technically a camera. It receives visual information and creates an image out of it.

idk about you but I love Kanal and Border

My apologies, I didn't realize echolocation was visual.

I play on a shitty laptop that barely pulls 60fps on low, my net is the cheapest 20 megabit service I could find and I have always loaded instantly in every patch.
Do you use a ryzen cpu?

Attached: 1492695425383.jpg (494x400, 21K)

I'm loving the face mask; at least Ubi did one thing right this season.

Attached: twitch.png (1437x957, 1.98M)

No I do not.

because it's boring as fuck

Loading time in Siege is the game loading assets from your drive and into RAM. Are you doing anything that's heavily using the same drive you have Siege installed to, such as having Shadowplay record to the same drive, or torrenting? Turning down Siege's texture settings should also help.

Nice, thanks

echolocation itself is entirely audio, but in modern day tech it is paired with technology that enables it to create a visual image of whatever it is reflecting off of, this is shown to be the case with Lion's drone since it provides a real-time outline of whoever it is tracking. Therefore it's entirely possible for vigil's device to hack into the data being used by the imager and to remove his 'visual' appearance from the drone.

>>Drawfriend Booru
>r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/index.php
Why is this shill shit still allowed?