Just a reminder that this is about to go to the moon

Just a reminder that this is about to go to the moon.

get in on it now before it goes any higher.

If you are skeptical, do research on it first. Im not trying to shill, I just want Veeky Forums to actually get a fleet of lambos at some point, so feel free not to trust me until you know more about it and have some confidence.

GOODLUCK ALL!

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/coinRequest
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$20 USD when?

It's actually mooning right now. Quite possible to see 1k sats, then fall to 700-800.

Getting on Bittrex doesn't seem that far right now considering the volume alone on YoBit is higher than a ton of coins on Bittrex.

realistically?

maybe never, but I feel $1 is not out of the question within a year or so tops.
Once it gets to that point $20 is definitely a possibility if things are still going well at that point.

Also, feel free to roll for lambo color.

yeah, I hope it gets on bittrex soon. once its there people will actually take a look at the tech a bit more and see that its pretty freaking awesome.

I'm holding XBY and $20 is quite far. No doubt I think it can reach $1 though. Maybe by Q2 2018?

yeah, I agree. It will probably take some time to climb so high. the spike we are seeing now is people trying to snatch up their chunk while its cheap before it starts to follow just a steady slow incline.

Can you guys send me some xby? Any amount is appreciated, I am on SSRI and antihistaminica for 6 years now and can not work, I do not want to be a financial burden to my parents any longer but are too much of an coward to off myself

BShmPRuVvP4C9p2fvbQHdYbSxazyzxKuRg

I just bought 16,000

plz let it moon. plz

I will have such a huge boner if this is legit. The main guys behind it seem like autists but I'm hoping he's not nigging us with his apparent optimism

Sorry I'm new, just put down a bit on btcmarket, what exchange would you recommend for an Aussie looking to order some xby

where can I actually buy these cryptos that arent bitcoin or ethereum?

Peercoin crashed and burned, and it was the first coin to exhibit Proof of Stake, why should Xtrabytes (gay name) be any different when all it has going for it is Proof of Signature?

Help the XBY Project:

[email protected]

>poloniex.com/coinRequest
no meme, I'm gonna help out. only this one, fuck being bothered to write an email

Its currently mooning. You may have missed the initial explosion, but its going to keep steadily rising for a LONNNGGGG time.

ccex or yobit are your only options right now.
I personally used yobit... I dont like the exchange but I just grabbed it and put it in the desktop wallet right after.

What exchange are you using to buy it...

how do you get a desktop wallet? for some reason, I'm not sure yobit is secure

yobit

they made a wallet available to use. you should be able to just google it.

Cool thanks, new to the lingo, is
Mooning a synonym for peaking?

Also what did you guys do when you first started learning about investing. Do you know any websites I need to be checking out to educate myself, I want to imurse myself in this. Shits fun af

yeah, like a rocket taking off to the moon.

ATH is all time High

HODL is just holding lol

FUD is fear, doubt and uncertainty

Shilling is pushing a coin, sometimes just to do a pump and dump.

Pump and Dump is when somebody posts about some shitcoin and has a group post under it saying how amazing it is. then they wait for it to get a nice spike and all dump it at the same time leaving people holding bad stuff.

having Iron Hands means you can hold even when a dip loops scary.

>500 sats
we are all going to lambo land boys

what does it mean to be on your way to the moon? the moon is pretty high
preteen. best education is degrees in each accounting and finance, and going to irl trading pits like the CBOE and doing the tours and talking to people on their lunch.
then about market depth and how it's used in daytrading
then come back to Veeky Forums and be able to sense supply/demand and distinguish between shills, larpers, and fundamentalists

you don't need all this to participate with dumb money and still win in this ungodly bullish crypto market, but you need this knowledge to stay calm, not have adrenaline bork you over, and to sleep well at night

did you notice that trading was dead for like five minutes? that was kinda sketchy, not sure how i feel about it. glad to see the ticks rolling again now

>Mooning a synonym for peaking?
>yeah, like a rocket taking off to the moon.
mooning means upwards price pressure expected to sustain through one or more orders of magnitude
peaking means ask resistance or chart reversal
peaking and mooning are very opposite things

Oh ok, thanks for all the explanations. So Eth is mooning and btc is peaking? Because it's starting to stagnate?

eth and btc are two of 3-6 major cryptos. that's where new normie money goes. watch normie news and total crypto market cap to guage direction.
>starting to stagnate
[citation needed]
for a major coin, anything shorter than a 6 month chart is irrelevant unless you're an actual daytrader

if btc and eth are like the the dollar or yen, then xby would be like trading some obscure africa village currency

you have a _lot_ of lurking to do. Veeky Forums archive would be a good place

for the moment, yeah.

BTC just always goes up and down pretty much every other day. and Eth may not actually be mooning. to moon you need to consistently blow through the old ATH.

but you are getting the gist of it.

>african village currency
kek

anything i say is with a grain of salt
i have a huge mouth from education and experience in other markets, but haven't been in crypto for long at all
if i say some hella wack shit call me on it

nah, you are fine. I just think xby will be a very valuable african shiny rock currency in the near future.

Rolling for my Lambo color

Punching myslf for only buying 215k at 190 sats and not getting a node.. i might off myself if this moonmission continues. In the back of my head I silently hope XBY crashes and burns even tho Im hodling myself.

what does getting a node do for you

something about kicking out xby when a transaction is verified
if i weren't so new to coins i would've considered it. but i don't even understand xby's proof of signature technology or what a static node even is. if it's like some process on your machine or something, or just a wallet you register with 500k xby and it just magically poops more xby

Yo I heard that the technology was actually demonstrated and proved to work and there was a video as well. Does anyone have the source?

How long doesn't take for yobit to deposit? This is my first deposit

What the fuck man, it's at 550 sats, it was less than 500 about an hour ago

who else is buying more right now?
i'm loading up.
i realized the fact that the buttons on the new website is actually a good thing because it means work is being put into the coin development instead of the site
i also like that the developer is very religious because i think god will help this coin succeed, unlike the other coins supported mainly by evil atheists

buttons on the new website don't work*
i am going to talk to people at my church about this coin and getting involved

i had a scare with this two nights ago. it took my new account 8 hours to receive btc from my coinbase send.
i thought i'd been kiked. but it was djb in the end

>mfw always fantasized about putting $100 into bitcoin when it was a cent and being a millionaire off of that
>mfw put $200 into this and have another shot at rich neetdom

plz.

PLZ

I just got a little more. And agreed, disappointing what you said about the developer isn't more common.

Thank you. Doing polo and trex

not bad my man. Definitely a head turner.

Yeah... this shit is following the ripple model and just taking off.

>tfw sold 40k for profits and left only 10k behind for the long haul

It seemed like just another shitcoin.

: / thats rough my man.

but hey you still made some profits. you can still hop back in it just wont be as much, familam.

iktf

I might actually kill myself if I have to wageslave to 1 million dollars

When is this dipping!?!?!?

why is XBY only on C-CEX and Yobit

Neverrrr!!! :D just started cruising past 600 on yobit

>being a dip waiting for the dip

never understood this dip meme. just buy for the long run senpai

for now since its only been around for like a month or less. It will be on polo and bittrex soon though, Im sure. Not so much coinbase though. they are annoying as fuck and only let on seemingly random coins.

Because its pretty much a brand new coin. Get in now before it gets on the major exchanges like Polo or Bittrex.

LOL

all I could afford to do was drop $200 in this

will having to wait 2 days to drop another 150 hurt me? As in if I hop ship 2 days from now and rest on $450 total investment, is there a possibility xby can make me rich?

yes agreed seems there are a lot of atheists who like to use "logic" and stupid ideas rather than common sense of our lord and the holy trinity, they will learn in the end. glad to be part of XBY community and so many dreams come true

honestly, if you are going to be tempted, just dont look at the threads for it or the price for another 2 months.

Its going to get pretty high before it settles to a good base.

Man, I've been ignoring these threads since they started and ended up buying a ton anyway. I'd already have made tens of thousands if I just bought in when I first saw these.

What's the PT for the next two months?