/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3439

Happy Birthday Rin & Emi! Edition

Previous Thread: →

Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Miki Route):pastebin.com/j5tFNnqt
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Katawa Crash: katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Katawa_Crash
Kenjjivania: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881?id=608881
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Previous Creative Contests: pastebin.com/ckhz9utB
Current Creative Contest: pastebin.com/serUjMDS

Attached: 1520709695650.jpg (700x596, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quotev.com/quiz/3826555/Which-Katawa-Shoujo-Girl-are-you-Most-Like
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Emi.

Attached: 4281.png (700x831, 371K)

forR in

Attached: 17.05.24_04.jpg (344x297, 39K)

3rd for rin
I like to bully cute girls

Attached: glasses off kawai.png (389x398, 8K)

Emi had a growth spurt!

Attached: 1520875469298.png (759x695, 102K)

Do it faggot and then post it here.

One for Mish

Attached: 2192.png (444x590, 184K)

Two for Mish

Attached: Misha23.png (300x300, 73K)

Red for Mish

Attached: 219.jpg (600x975, 92K)

Lilly!

Attached: 1468215164122.png (540x660, 450K)

lillyfags killing fun
every time

AND for Yuuko. Two great girls.

Attached: 1450734483693.png (850x1188, 1.32M)

This picture is the final proof for Misha being a whore!

Misha is not a whore! She's just unintentionally lewd.

So you are saying she is dumb as well? Hmm, I guess you are right.

I fail to follow your logic here

No! Misha is a wonderful and intelligent girl! Just sometimes she isn't very aware of her surroundings or picking up on social cues.

good thing, she was building up for it

Attached: emiUEMNKKbws.jpg (1000x1150, 136K)

>ywn forcibly pork up Emi

>ywn pork Emi

Too easy

googling katawa shoujo quiz will probably pull dozens of those.
quotev.com/quiz/3826555/Which-Katawa-Shoujo-Girl-are-you-Most-Like

but as we're mostly shy losers, it'll all give us Hanako.

>it'll all give us Hanako
So the reason /ksg/ hates Hanako is because we really hate ourselves?

I want to lick every single part of Misha's body.

>Are there any known personality tests to see which girl you correspond to?
If you have anxiety, Hanako. If you are autistic, Rin. If you are narcissistic, Shizune. If you have mommy issues, Lilly. If you are a pedo, Emi. If you are a chad, Kenji.

WHY IS SHIZUNE'S ROUTE SO SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
I like her so much, but her route is such a letdown

Attached: mUt2wxA.jpg (631x550, 83K)

Not really, not for me anyway. I'd date a shy/loser girl who's similar to me, but not Hanako. I don't care about shy/loser, but Hanako is just not fun.

If fact, I'd rather have a gf who's shy like that and just open with me... and I'd be the same with her. Being shy isn't why I don't like Hanako, it's everything else.

Big Shizune here. And I agree with most of it

Attached: results.png (832x304, 9K)

>tfw I get 3 katawas
yay yay!

>Giant Emi will never drag you out of bed to run in the morning
>Giant Emi will never hug you
>Giant Emi will never dominate you
>There will never be any giant Katawas
why do we live

Attached: 1518395356086.png (744x1058, 177K)

She's smart but silly right?

That's lewd

take 3 points off Hanako and give them to Emi, that'd be close to my actual ranking.

Attached: kasdfjkd.png (339x254, 4K)

>That's lewd
I meant lick her as a friend

Which three?

i bet her pussy is very friendly

Hey /ksg/! Are you running for Emi's birthday? If not, you should definitely get out there and try! Moving around is a great way to get blood flowing, and you'll feel great afterwards (or a little less bad, if you're having a bad day). Take it from someone who started 4 weeks ago!

Remember the indomitable ball of energy we saw running down Yamaku's track - her unconquerable spirit reflected in her deep green eyes. In that little body, we found the fiercest of fighters in the unlikeliest of places. With a courageous smile and two twin-tails trailing, she bounded into the future. She was our ideal - our reminder to continually strive upwards. "Maybe", we thought, "if Emi can come all this way, we can too". So like two knights, we charge into the sunset alongside her, unafraid of what the future will bring.

Remember that spirit, user. The day is not over yet, and as long as you're alive you can keep moving. No matter how slow our stride, or how unsure our steps, there's hope if we can try. So what are you waiting for, user? Whether its your first day, or your fourth week, get out there! Keep her in your heart, and know that we'll be running alongside you.

Attached: Emi c25k.png (1288x3200, 635K)

I bet it's like heaven.

Suuuure

Attached: 1472234961043.jpg (500x500, 46K)

Happy Birthday to the light of my life.
You've given me the strength, and continue to inspire me to push forward and get back onto a course, one that leads somewhere that's not just straight down. I've got a lot ahead of me but I know you're here with me, a constant source of energy and love.
I wish I were there with you, to make every birthday, every day, as special as they should be for you. I'll continue to improve, continue to be the best version of myself I can bring myself to be, and it wouldn't be possible without you.
I love you Emi, happy birthday.

Pls no bulli

Attached: Birthday Dinner.jpg (4032x3024, 3.88M)

treadmill day happened to fall on today, so yes, i am running for emi's birthday

you are a nice user. nice emi-meal and nice choice of pics too!
I hope you get your emi someday

too bad it wasn't just a bit windier on the left picture

Very touching user! I'm sure Emi would love what you have done for her. I hope Emi continues to inspire you to better yourself!

Lewd

cringe

no u

Is it cringe if this user doing silly shit like this is happier than you ever will be?

It's a wonderful expression of love between a man and his 2D waifu.

Beautiful. Hang onto this feeling, user. It will give you hope in the darkest of times.

Good on ya. I just got back from my run. It's an amazing feeling, even better than sex, no?

>cringe
Say what you will of his devotion. He is all the stronger for it, and we should applaud him for that. His waifu is smiling at him, can you say the same?

Attached: Life is amazing, isn't it.png (1584x1703, 228K)

Thank you Anons, appreciated. I made curry, quite spicy as it's one of my favorites and something I'm pretty good at making. Emi likes curry too, so it's a nice fit. And the strawberry dessert thing was just something I threw together, did my best with it. It's not exactly a parfait but it's close-ish! Listened to Red Velvet and L'etoile from the piano collection for the duration of dinner.

Very enjoyable, will do again next year, and for major holidays like Christmas.

I like it very much as is, it's my favorite Emi picture, I feel the lewd might taint it.

Heh it is a bit cringe. Maybe more than a bit. But I think you have to accept the cringe to do something like this, and it doesn't bother me honestly. She deserves the world, and I can't give it to her, but I can give her a nice birthday dinner at least.

I doubt I am, but I'm working on it, I'm trying. I hope I get there eventually. I'm just a man very dedicated to his waifu, she helped me out of a very bad place.

Attached: sundress.jpg (791x1024, 192K)

>even better than sex, no
it depends

>WHY IS SHIZUNE'S ROUTE SO SHIT
In the name

>Listened to Red Velvet and L'etoile from the piano collection for the duration of dinner.
nice taste!
>Very enjoyable, will do again next year, and for major holidays like Christmas.
you better! if you don't I will fear you are dead,
or worse like you gave up on your katawa

>I like it very much as is, it's my favorite Emi picture, I feel the lewd might taint it.
definitely a very nice picture, but we can already see almost the entirety of her thigh. just a little panty sliver would've been nice

Emi is nopan

emi a best

Cute Misha! Would you let her attend you at your local tea house?

What does this image make you think?

Attached: Shizune_Bad_End.png (800x600, 886K)

I'd ask her when she gets off work so I could take her on a date.

that would be quite a pleasant surprise on our picnic

That either the steps are incredibly small or Shizune is a fucking giant

i wish shizune was actually that big and tall

that hisao's such a douche. also, we can almost see her panties

Attached: shizune1407457946252.jpg (2221x3107, 1.24M)

shizune's a good girl who deserved more than a retard cheating on her with her lesbian friend.

yep

Attached: Shizunetall.jpg (780x588, 112K)

Don't worry about her user, she didn't knew ;)

She's a big girl

UUUU

Is it me, or does she have one of the most sad expressions in the game tied with Misha? Is not even heartbreakingly sad like crying Rin, it's just... Very sad...

Tell me about the Srudent Council President! Why does she wear the glasses?!

>We already see them in Act 1
Why did they left that in when there was no "Stop Stem cell research" panties anymore?

because panties are nice

Would you train Pokémon with your Katawa? What types?

Attached: 1520234022307.jpg (1236x2000, 1.2M)

>pull up your Katawa's skirt
>see this

Attached: Shizune136.jpg (1000x638, 117K)

I'd train my katawa like a pokemon tbqh

>I-I would like to make a cell donation please

Attached: Shizune179.png (430x600, 158K)

Makes sense I guess. Since she doesn't speak she probably feels she has to be over expressive with her facial mannerisms in order to get the point across.

That little face she makes always makes me smile!
Which Katawa and as which Pokémon?

Attached: 1520262408972.png (302x429, 107K)

randomly reminder to write write write write write for the spring event! 2 weeks before the deadline!

Attached: rsw 914484898.png (800x600, 701K)

And i think it works very well. Hell, i think no one can deny that she has the biggest amount of expressiveness in her sprites

Emi. One of the small/fast one like I don't know pikasaur, bulbatron or pokesmol

I don't know much about pokemon tbqh

Attached: 1519753790391.jpg (900x800, 109K)

>wanna smooch the shizusnatch

What does she taste like?

facial expressions are a large part of sign language

I have an idea for a story but I've never written before. Any pointers?

pussy, i'd guess

I am unfamiliar with that taste

Salty coins and mucous.

it varies, even with the same girl. it's very soft, though, and the feeling of thighs on your cheeks is super nice

Already posted some in these thread... Damn, that gave me an idea, I could write a guide for beginner writefriends.

Anyway, hm...
-This is personal preference, but I always recommend starting by the end of the story and going back to the start. I mean not for writing it, but to plan it that way. Or it often leads somewhere you didn't intend it too, then the first parts don't fit, and so on. I advise making a plan with a few important points (big events, some dialogues, stuff you want to happen) and when you have it, NOW you start writing; You know where you start, where you're going (the story's ending) and how you're getting there. You only have to build the meat around the bone. Unless you seriously change your mind along the way, you won't have parts that don't fit.
-Make sure the dialogue/actions/reactions fits the characters. That's mostly character knowledge, but also parts being able to put yourself in the character, and parts creativity; After all, while you know what the characters are like you don't know what they'd say/do in a situation you write, because it never happened. So you have to create their reaction... but it has to be consistent with their character.
If your MC asks Hanako if she wants to do something and she replies Hell yeah!, you're not writing a story about Hanako, you're writing a story about generic-girl-xyz that you just happened to name Hanako.
-Think about what you want to achieve with your story (perhaps do that before the planning). And I'm not talking about having profound deep morale or a poignant message or some shit; Just... Do you want your story to be hot, fast&furious? Then cut the chase and get to the lewd. Do you want it to be comfy? Write stuff (actions or dialogues) that will make the readers go dawwww and wish it happened to them. Do you want to shock? To entertain? Whatever you want, make your story reflect that. Don,t just write random shit. Make it fit your theme (cont)

(cont) and by that I mean...
I could write a drinking scene with any katawa and make it comfy. I could write a drinking scene with the same katawa and make it sexy (even if they don't fuck or anything); Spending more time describing the girl's outfit, making her lines flirty, etc...
While in the comfy version I would build more on the mood of the place, cute moments, cute lines that aren't teasy or strong or don,t even impact the plot, but are still just cute, nonetheless.
The same scene in entertainment? Now I'd focus on the events happening. Sure you can merge the genres, but it's easier to lose yourself.

If you want to make it a scary story, you want it to be scary from the start? Or make it look comfy at first, then suddenly something happen?

These are just random thoughts, it's hard to give pionters without having at least an idea what gives you trouble/concerns.
If you have any specific questions (or even vague questions!) go ahead!

>Misha and Shizune interlace one arm with each other to trap you on a double Kabedon
What do?

Kiss them

>Pokesmol
Heh, that's a good one, but i can totally see her as a Pikachu.
Are there any Electric/Fight.

user!
You absolutely CAN'T do that!
Unless you're a member of the student council first~!

Attached: 1520511940058.jpg (640x527, 222K)

well misha, this is a strange student council initiation, but whatever you two say

>unzip

Jeez I should probably join the student oppai council

there almost was, but they made it mono electric despite its bipedal martial arts looking design (think yellow lucario) and knowing the holy fucking grail of fighting moves, Close Combat.