Monster hunter general /mhg/

This thread is dedicated to my wife Nekojo-chan!

>Monster Hunter World
Deviljho, weapon balance, and more coming March 22nd!

>Where can I find info on the update?
Check the official Capcom website, the /r/MonsterHunter subreddit or on here.

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Post or find a room ID. Squads are not searchable without one. 3DS use passcode 7243.
World, Preference: Small Monsters - Message: Zenny Farming - Private: No
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: Deviljho, MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Old thread:

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1534, 209K)

I need to stop seeing this cunt in the OP.

Is the Zorah GS good? 1056 damage with 420 blast seems pretty crazy but it doesn't have blue and has -20% affinity

Goddamn. Looks like I'm about to get rich.

Reminder not to post /mhg/ session IDs on the Discord. I got banned by MASTERLINKX for it.

Attached: 1521002786752.png (425x638, 51K)

making the events time-limited is incredibly retarded
why is capcom enabling the shitters who want this to be destiny 2?

No. If we ever get Brach or Teo's GS then we'll have a good blast GS

Make a new thread, I'll follow you there. I'm officially blacklisting this cunt.

Someone make a real thread

When will we stop with these pedobait OP's. I'm actually tired of looking at this whores face.

>beat Xeno'Jiva today
easy fight, but really neat nonetheless

>muh thread wars
just block the image and shut fuck up
you are just as bad as op

I want to make a Switch Axe, which one do i go for? Is the Vaal one any good? Because i have a Vaal gem sitting on my inventory.

Reeeeeeee

Attached: 1521054152580.png (960x540, 584K)

It's probably going to be rotational just like the Triple Threat Throwdown.

Of course, PC friends won't be getting stuff like the Horizon Zero Dawn events because of Sony.

it's not the worst fight but it's so boring doing nothing but clipping her toenails

Na, it's still a real thread and we can't threadwar. Just need to beat him to the punch next time.

Seconded, I'll go with you guys to a new thread

>PC friends won't be getting a pile of steaming garbage
oh no how will they ever survive
seriously of all the good games that's on the ps4 why do they choose one of the awful ones

>her

>visiting discord
hazak kys yourself

Eh, at least riding the Xenoslide with DBs is cool

Events are going to be on a rotating user, if you've missed one it will roll around again. It's just like your daily bonus - a little incentive or bonus to play when there's fun little extras going on in game.

Nerg, Teo, and Diablos are good.

>gathering hub and carving changes

Attached: 1507925954704.png (720x672, 438K)

the teo one is good, as is the nerg one. but vaal is good too. i personally prefer the look of the nerg.

I'm against thread wars but I'm allowed to complain about the OP image, twat.

Attached: Slicing S.png (320x320, 25K)

Do you have the other weapons?
I didn't save that pic.

Ditto, if anyone wants to make a new thread I'll join too

>gave the grab level 4 earplugs
You are aware that it doesn't actually give you level 4 earplugs, yeah? Just the effect. You still have to have 5 levels slotted in your loadout if you want to actually avoid the problematic roars.

>a little incentive or bonus to play when there's fun little extras going on in game
shit like this has ruined video games
i should be playing a video game because I enjoy playing the video game, not because I might miss out on some limited event

Sure you're allowed to complain and I don't like it either but OP made a legitimate thread
Just beat him to it next time so you can choose a better image. Relax friendo.

Seriously though. Where is he now?

Attached: MH sales.png (660x165, 12K)

Sounds like a you problem

>all of these worldbabs getting blown the fuck out

Count me in, tired of pedo shit

But you're arguing with me about something I never argued about. Just stop posting.

so what the FUCK is the point of it then? just useful against shitmons that have low grade roars?

samefag desu

Attached: 1521031767738.jpg (1224x7129, 1.98M)

Then just play it because you enjoy the game - most events are just gimmick gear or crossovers anyway. No-one's holding a gun to your head to make you get your daily bonus.

People think way too hard on this kind of shit, it's a few days where you can do a mission to get some crossover gear based on another Capcom game, it's not that big a deal and if you really want it - either you'll play this time or wait until the event next rolls around again.

Your autism is overloading a bit there, freind.

Room Session ID: zHnzpxACmEB
T2/T3 hunts and more.

Attached: p5g905UZkR1tfwrs7o2.png (3000x2500, 3.84M)

Since the displayed attack of the Rocket Greatsword is 1066 on Nerg's set (Attack Boost 4), we can derive that its raw is 210, the same as Nerg's and the menu also says it has white sharpness and no element.
Meaning that with non elemental boost and white, this Greatsword will be dealing 23% more raw damage than Nerg's with only one level 2 slot of investment needed.

What the everloving fuck.

Attached: DYPsC1pW0AA2tR8.jpg (1200x1198, 173K)

Maybe, maybe not. Going to have to test it.

>Genomes

I'll move to the new one too. It will be slow but not have loli shit

Anyone got a session up for t2/t3 investigations?

This is such a bummer.
HBG and LBG have some real problems right now.
>Elemental RF not as good as just using Spread 2 or Spread 3
>Pierce is still fucking gutted,
>Other than for Wyvernfire/Cluster gimmick builds and Spread HBG ammo is fucking shit

Why did they remove different modifiers for HBG and LBG again? Fucking dumb honestly.

Non faggot thread.

You're arguing with me too though user

Attached: image.jpg (444x619, 70K)

Just what till this one dies then make one. Even if it's a little after people usually go to the one that isn't Meowtress shit.

I think Odogaron's roar is still low-grade? Anyway it'll make it easier for people going through the game and for the eventual tier 1 mon rearing its head.

I want to date a monster.

I'm against the constant loli shit but don't threadwar.

Jagras has been dethroned!!!!!

Bruh, just beat him next time.

Adjustments I'd make:

1. Reduce recoil for all guns across the board. As it is right now so many guns are useless simply by virtue of them having higher average recoil.
2. Nerf Cluster for HBG. It's the closest there is to unga for the HBG.
3. Buff Wyvernblast for LBG by increasing the speed in which players plant the mines on the ground. Right now it's just too fucking slow.
4. Give bullets inherent stunning properties so that players won't have to use Impact Mantle to stun enemies.
5. Allow weapons to carry a max of 10 not 5 Wyvernshots.

>Why did they remove different modifiers for HBG and LBG again? Fucking dumb honestly.
This is the most idiotic shit they've done.

Mods will nuke this don't thread split faggot

It already got changes as a hotfix when people were stunlocking monsters for free.

So we know the rarity?

Hell yeah, migrating
Then you can stay in this thread

>retards carting twice within 3 mins of teo
you cant make this up. wasn't even from a nova.

Yeah. Pretty much. New players going through (and the majority of players don't stick around long enough for lvl 5 to be necessary anyway) will be able to have fun and get their fill of explosions. It's not AS bad since you shouldn't be knocked off because the mounted shimmied to the left which was a much bigger factor limiting ZSD usefulness..

I'm against it too but only because of the obvious reason discord

Can no longer be interrupted by allies while carving and can't be interrupted while carving by anything after the hunt ends. So no more griefing and no more "try to carve your hunt but B52 won't let you."

You'll now be able to return to the gathering hall after hunts as a third option instead of just "expedition" and "HQ." Also aesthetic changes to the gathering hall the duration of the spring festival, including a special meal and sleeveless outfits for the lasses.

Seems like a rule violation to me
=^)

No idea, all we have is this stat screen from when they checked out the Palico Megaman armor at the workshop, probably rarity 8, way too good otherwise, even with -15% (it gets a 5% boost on this screen from attack up 4) supposedly offsetting it.

Attached: file.png (297x696, 275K)

>Censoring the name
>other guy says the name

this is all shit except the first one
just up all ammo damage by like 15%, revert piercing and elemental to how they were in previous games and make special ammo for hbg an extra mod slot that you can pick one or the other special ammo. then make special ammo boost 15%/30%
also just limit cluster ammo carry potential so this meme build dies

how long before the gathering hub gets all facilities so I don't have to bother with anywhere else

Pink Rath, Odogaron, and Uragaan are all still low-grade roars and in Tier 2 investigations, which is where you'll be spending half of the endgame since it's the most efficient for decorations, so it deffo has uses still.

Anyone still playing 4U? Struggling with Hear no evil event quest

Attached: bones.png (775x910, 1.12M)

>also just limit cluster ammo carry potential so this meme build dies
they could just farcaster back to grab a new batch

How does anyone fail at ketcha?

>people complaining that ZSD earplugs is only level 4

Are you expecting to just throw that shit out at every possible opportunity regardless of the situation? I don't think it needs earplugs at all really because why would you even use ZSD if the monster is able to roar or counter attack? This is assuming the damage buff is substantial enough to justify using ZSD at all.

Attached: 1432677233014.png (382x417, 243K)

if people want to go through that kind of effort just to meme on a monster they should be allowed to desu

series newfag here. when the ultimate rank comes out, will I be able to keep my character and gear or will I have to start again?

Why bother if you're going to go all the way?

>SA gets free lv4 skill
>while hammerfags get no free lv1 flincfree on their power charges

???

>trying to farm Val
>20+ of almost every material he drops, 2 gems
>0 fangs

Why does RNG hate me? I've been able to "break" the face nearly every time even with randoms from an SOS. I don't even know wtf to do at this point. I just want to make a cool lance...

Attached: 1419212444859.png (239x258, 5K)

what is the point of a lvl4 earplug? it'll throw you off regardless against almost every t2 and t3 monster. it's just a lip service buff that does fuck all

in the past there was a character transfer feature but it's almost definitely just going to be DLC this time

Keep

normally you'd have to start again but who knows with this, i doubt they're going to try and sell another $60 to the western market

There's a misconception going around that every tier 2 monster has an HG roar which is why people think it'd be pointless for endgame, even tho there's 3-4 mons that still don't need it in there..

Jesus, you fucks are so whiny.

it's not just you, fangs don't drop for fucking anyone

I dunno, the Anjanath bow is not only high raw and high element, but it's Rarity fucking 6 and can use all the relevant coatings. There's also the Rarity 7 Diablos CB.

Next year. Yes.

Neat!

Attached: 1485150176506.png (395x420, 166K)

>Dragon piercer now shoots straight ahead of the player

Goodbye mlg shots

Attached: 1520953902744.jpg (348x348, 33K)

>This is assuming the damage buff is substantial enough to justify using ZSD at all
Unless they SEVERELY overtuned it, it won't be. Hard to outDPS several seconds of wailing on a monster in amped swordmode/with wild swing.

Don't worry about it, if this is anything like the other games then that shit is still going be in the game but dummied out to anyone who can't just edit it back in

>everyone gets buffs, even weapons that don't deserve it
>I can't be whiny because my shit weapon didn't get buffed enough

???

>reddit BTFO

Keep up the good work, OP
Only catlolis can keep them out

So mhg is a safe haven for dog fuckers and children diddlers...

Any sessions?

Attached: 1432676261526.jpg (1028x522, 324K)

>WORLDBABS

Attached: 1342325323.png (294x414, 190K)