/mbgg/ - Mobage General #860

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Alice gear Aegis, Princess connect Re:dive

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Attached: DYOwi04WsAAAuji.jpg (800x1200, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

valkyrie-connect.wikia.com/wiki/Guild_Battle
gbf.wiki/Unite_and_Fight
reddit.com/r/Priconne/comments/8443w0/priconner_31318_live_stream_summary/dvmlbub/
gamewith.jp/pricone-re/article/show/95241
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Toji no Miko will be garbage. Kusoge, if you will.

We'll all play it for a week or 2 regardless.

I know it's gonna be bad, but that isn't gonna stop me from playing it.

Just because you said that I'll play it for only one DAY

I'm rerolling for Yume anyways.

Why does Priconne have so many lewd lolis?

Attached: mimi.jpg (1020x1086, 261K)

Can we start putting PasuMemo in the OP?

Attached: 789089.jpg (424x640, 67K)

There's no fucking games

This season feels irritatingly tough again. I can't manage to break past 100 points in S4

Attached: DYIqi54U8AAo6sv.jpg (2048x928, 518K)

Wakarimasen, senor. Please habla en espanol

This, Carrot-chan a semen demon desu.

bros what if we get wrecked in the guild wars

We cant read minds, you'll have to be more specific and mention what game you're talking about

Good luck beating guilds full of whales.

>Caring about a p2w gamemode
?

IT WONT BE FAIR BRO

I meant to ask if anyone here used that website to search for new mobile game recommendations. It seems pretty limited.

please play dolls order

Attached: 720x1280_viviane.jpg (720x1280, 332K)

You're better off using stuff like yoyaku10 if you're looking for new things

>Takahashi Chiaki
Yes, please.

Give me TB3 instead

Looks like shit with equally bad girls

Isn't it mostly browser games? You're better off just checking the new releases on qooapp or something.

GW will be jewel refill battle. How mad are you?

What happened to /padg/?

Doesnt GBF have some sort of matchamking for gw

Might be able to luck our way into a good position if they do something similar for PCR

>Doesnt GBF have some sort of matchamking for gw

It does.

Thanks. How's that Triple Monsters game in the first place?

The game is basically a 1:1 copy of VC, compare it to that.

valkyrie-connect.wikia.com/wiki/Guild_Battle

I guess its time to purge all lucklets from the guild

Yoyaku is upcoming games, so nobody knows yet. But #1 means a lot of people are hyped for it.

What they've shown of clan battles so far doesnt really match anything in that link

gbf.wiki/Unite_and_Fight

any translated game you guys would recommend, or at least that you are playing.

gbf

Granblue fantasy

GF

Hypothetically if you ended up in Tier C but won all your matches afterwards is that better than if you got into Tier B but got shat on

It takes more effort to do the first than the second.

Nope. You still get more.

Defeat in B is 20 valor. Victory in C is 15.

Did /padg/ die?

You get more medals losing in A than winning in B because the system is retarded

It's supposed to be like this. There is a big difference between A and B tiers.

I feel really late but how come no one is crying about this?

>Area 9 for Main and Hard Quests will be added, will drop equipment needed for Rank 8

In less than a day we're going to have to refarm and max out every character we own consuming retarded amounts of stamina and getting assfucked in arena until we manage to R8 everyone.

The matchmaking isn't tier A, tier B and tier C. It's matchmaking within tier A. It's been shown several times now that the top guilds always get matched with each other.

Isn't that just seeded guilds fighting only strong enemies?

I cant see anything on the notice about rank 8, just the addition of chapter 9

the story is the only good thing about this shitty p2w whale game so the positive of having more story added outweighs that negative. i'm more upset they gave the whales another big advantage by shifting the 2x mana to dungeons when they can buy an extra clear every day, which is obviously going to be gigantic in arena since you'll need a lot of mana to max out your rank 8 gear.

No. If it were all guilds in the seeded bracket, the chance of Kamome being matched up with the same guild twice is incredibly low and this happened twice in two different GWs. There's a real MMR matchmaking system here and people aren't entirely sure how it works.

>get rekt in Arena because Jun and Saren can't carry a party
>farming memory pieces to have more useful party members
>no stamina to farm equipment
>get rekt in Arena because everyone is rank 3 or 4
I see

>Whales
>like 6 dollars
You sure have low standards.

>Reddit
reddit.com/r/Priconne/comments/8443w0/priconner_31318_live_stream_summary/dvmlbub/

Is this guy trying his hardest to get everyone to quit the game or something?

6 dollars a month. PER MONTH.

Doesn't this game have forced harem male lead? It's like they wanted it to fail.

retard

Attached: 67711976_p0.jpg (527x564, 196K)

>farming memory pieces to have more useful party members
user...

It's happening. Time to farm for Maho next I guess

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-173922.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

You're basically paying a sub for a mobile game and that's a big cause for concern

Gamewith has it too.

>gamewith.jp/pricone-re/article/show/95241
>9章ではキャラをRank8に上げるための要求装備がドロップするとのこと。

who is this semen demon

What's the problem? It's ok to pay for a sub for an MMO or a sub for completely f2p games like dota 2 but once the game is on a different platform, it's suddenly not ok?

dumb yurifag

a p2w advantage is a p2w advantage, this one being surprisingly massive if you opt in for the monthly fee with the double fragments and now double mana. whaling in general is a huge advantage because of how fragments work and how 2* units are some of the best and require more fragments to advance than the 3*'s.

you don't need to defend everything about the game, it's a real shit thing to do because of how big the advantage is and i think that's fair to acknowledge.

>10 finished R7 characters
>Have to refarm them from zero

Can we go bomb Cygames HQ? Or send bags of flaming dog poop to KMR's doorstep?

what about the iq advantage I have over a retard like you???

Maint soon?

you'd be better off just not playing autobattle garbage

I see a dude with face. So yes it's fucked.

Big brain auto-battler detected.

Show me modern mobage with male MC only that actually succeeded. Extra points if he has a face.

Pathetic

I guess its time for the assblasted retard to cry about how very much he hates priconne again

Just drop the game once you finish the story and pick it back up when they release more. The other content is terrible.

Starlight Stage

You're as retarded as him for replying

Producer is a female.

Project tokyo dolls

Aigis.

I really dont understand what drives people like that to shitpost with literally the same things for months and years. How sad does someone's life have to be to make your daily routine be about reposting the same shitposts on some daily imageboard and attempt to shit on things people enjoy?

Not to mention the retards that actually reply and fall for it that end up derailing the thread to oblivion with offtopic garbage while thinking they're proving some idiot wrong when they're actually the ones shitting the place with their very hands.

Where the fuck is my undertaker 2 PV? I want to know if my gems are safe.

>Before midway2016
Shironeko

Idolmaster.

ぱすメモ

Later tonight.

Attached: mogu.jpg (308x298, 21K)

Tagatame? Shironeko? Chain Chronicle? Even other waifu centered games have a male self insert, like AGA, Tenka, Honkai, Azur Lane
I know you just want to shitpost and get (You)'s but at least try to make a shitpost that can't be denied with one post

Attached: 293934.jpg (421x659, 73K)

>Not to mention the retards that actually reply and fall for it that end up derailing the thread to oblivion with offtopic garbage while thinking they're proving some idiot wrong when they're actually the ones shitting the place with their very hands.

This is why we cant have nice things

6 hours until I can give this squirrel my NUT

Attached: figure_11_04.png (680x670, 271K)

>How sad does someone's life have to be to make your daily routine be about reposting the same shitposts on some daily imageboard and attempt to shit on things people enjoy?
Sad enough to spend your free time on Veeky Forums

>Tenka
>Honkai
>Successful

Also tagatame has female MC's as well.

Maybe it's a different person? Maybe more than one person doesn't like priconne?

>New gacha update
>Whole new rank to grind
>Entire new map with garbage drops
>Events and content are "TBA"

I hate KMR so much

AGA isn't successful either kiddo

>Also tagatame has female MC's as well.
yeah in 3rd and 4th act and then its over, Logi and Dios are THE protagonists of the story, like it or not

>Not to mention the retards that actually reply and fall for it that end up derailing the thread to oblivion with offtopic garbage while thinking they're proving some idiot wrong when they're actually the ones shitting the place with their very hands.
even if they're a shitposter they are my comrade and I will give them some recognition