FE: Heroes

Quick, post one unit that you want added to the game! PIic related

Attached: Tethys.png (774x894, 893K)

I cope with the fact that she probably won't be added for a long time with the thought of how powercrept she might be when she finally does arrive.

Attached: Sylvia_card.jpg (721x1044, 281K)

I want to fuck Sonya

SUB-HUMANS!

Attached: 1520011574964.png (336x238, 90K)

I want all female dancers and all female Manaketes.

Attached: 1507916132008.png (1200x1500, 1.41M)

I'll feed her all I've got and make her a nice defense team with Arvis and Black Knight.

Attached: 1511048296261.jpg (600x850, 243K)

Attached: 1448252972229.png (321x478, 299K)

Miccy's little bird version in her portrait doesn't count.

Attached: Yune.png (514x361, 147K)

Gross hair. I want Ashera.

>SUB-HUMANS!

Attached: 32-GFEP01-562.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Ike's wife would be cool to have.

Attached: tumblr_ov2h6eu4RN1sqogwoo1_500.png (500x475, 234K)

Why doesn't she just marry a subhuman if all she does is talk about them.

They need to add Nils, Nergal and Aenir. I want muh family team.

Ashera looks like a bitch and deserves only to be in a sleep not bothering anyone.

When will ISIS add the best girl?

Attached: ilyana towel.jpg (850x1236, 125K)

never gonna happen, but please

Attached: tumblr_mo4zj09g3a1r1sfpho1_1280[1].jpg (620x874, 145K)

We need better red sword dancers so I have a unit to throw my spare kadomatsu on.

My heart says Vaike, but my dick says Aversa.

Attached: aversa_by_tlwelker-d8j12ap.png (600x687, 658K)

After five more Ikes and three Micaiahs, I'd wager.

Attached: 1508699764944.jpg (271x311, 55K)

I want Shareena but viable!

Attached: 1510727091009m.jpg (723x1024, 62K)

>implying Micaiah would ever get an alt
What'd they even do? Her promoted art? Her shitty fisheyes Awakening art?

>all waifu shit
Heroes was a mistake.

Easily most sexy Sharena picture I've ever seen.

I want Haar

Give me subhumans or give me death

Attached: 7896545166345486548941.gif (500x569, 113K)

Attached: 1508090602597.jpg (1400x990, 364K)

>Nils
>Nergal
>Aenir
Literally who?

I voted for a bunch of guys in CYL. It's just that most of my favorite dudes are already in the game.

Attached: 4e1cdda7f53bd65b4790f133ae8abc47.jpg (500x681, 100K)

Ashera just wants order and everyone is a little bitch about it.

I'd be ok with this, but she isn't very popular so I don't see it happening.

Anyway, Aversa and Haar.

Fire emblem was never destined for greatness.

>lawfags

Ashera was a big bitch about it. Ashunera splitting was a mistake.

Only after Fateswakening.

I could see them adding in Tethys alongside Gerick. She's his waifu, after all.

Attached: XNj5B_d.jpg (396x500, 16K)

>They need to add Nils, Nergal and Aenir
How about they add people, we actually recognize? Who the fuck are they?

I don't know. I'm just making a general estimate because it seems banners can only ever add one new character at a time anymore and the rest have to be alts. Things aren't looking good for non major characters.

Attached: 1508700004558.jpg (600x800, 382K)

Nils is Ninian's younger brother. He's a bard dragon. Actually a pretty important character in FE7.

Attached: 1351041315657.jpg (300x349, 19K)

>Only alts every new banner
Your waifu/husbando never

Attached: 140.gif (414x265, 136K)

I think Ike is pretty much the only Tellius character popular enough to get that many alts. BK only got an "alt" because they were too damn lazy to change his armor out.

Leif next month :^)

Who are Aenir and Nergal then? also from 7?

Seasonal banners open the door to endless possibilities.

>Who the fuck is the main antagonist of the first Fire Emblem game released outside of Japan

Waifus make sales.

Actually, all of you go to your barracks and count how many male and female units do you have.

Attached: 1520991186470.jpg (720x960, 53K)

but that´s good

Is 10-map chain challenge still the most cost effective hero merit farming strategy? And does Lunatic give more merit than Easy?

>first Fire Emblem game released outside of Japan
Keep in mind a large chunk of the fanbase started with Awakening. It's no surprise some don't know 7s characters.

>implying she'd make it onto a seasonal banner
I like her more than most but I'm realistic.

I expect a promoted Micaiah and Sothe at the very minimum, but Ike's definitely going to be the one getting the most shit. But keep in mind how often Tellius is even going to get a banner when there's like twelve other games who all need a turn. If Ilyana has any chance of getting in at all, I'm not expecting it for another couple years at this point.

Attached: 1508699624161.jpg (596x812, 577K)

30 female
22 male

Tempest Trial is the best for hero merit, I think, but obviously those only last a week or so.

>cute young female with a likeable, funny trait
>infantry mage, no special Prf
Probably not as long as you'd think, but yeah still quite a while away.
>tfw never managed to steal Bolting for her

Micaiah is actually better off because of it, since as a main character she may get a legendary or brave unit, instead of a seasonal which will be average at best unless it's an armor or dancer.

Micaiah is a main character so she at least has a leg up on most of the cast to begin with in that department, since ISIS seems to love giving alts to main characters and their immediate associates. I wouldn't place bets on it happening any time soon but if there were ever a Radiant Dawn themed seasonal banner, I don't see why she wouldn't be a shoo-in.

She's a main character for only half a game. Marth still doesn't have an alt and he's the main character of more than one game, and the whole game to boot.
I'd love to see a Brave version, I voted for her a lot in the poll but eh.

11 hours until Batman.

Me
>49 unique female 5* units
>36 unique male 5* units

I get your point, but I was execting worse desu

Maribelle since I want more cav healers.

Attached: maribelle.jpg (596x811, 105K)

I'm wondering if I should drop my 80 orbs for Hector for some DC fodder, I also need some Beruka's for this 4* +10 Beruka i'm working on. But the Legendary banner is coming on the 29th too.

Im more excited for SP farming desu. I wish I had more Noontimes and Sols for it.

No one else would make me consider spending money on this game.
Also, would it kill ISIS to upgrade Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna?

Attached: 3.png (564x564, 879K)

>yfw Marth finally gets the most votes in CYL3 because he'll be the only Lord without one by that time
Marth aside, Choose Your Legends results would look fucking crazy with how alts are being handed out to major and popular characters like star stickers now. I think a lot of people would completely back off from voting anybody important or popular.

Attached: 1508628003236.jpg (720x565, 86K)

40 male units ready to use
50 female

Bit more of a gap than I realized. Keep in mind, some of these are still under-levelled.

Attached: DGbYGLLVYAAEb4H.jpg (809x1200, 114K)

I want my boy Xane with a Transformation gimmick

Attached: 17513093_p0.gif (758x800, 69K)

Good I need more refine stone I hate how blessed garden just give divine dew instead.

Theres no money to be made there since you cant roll them. Unless they made their upgrades cost orbs

>tfw Rexbolt will just be a standard tome

They should at least give them a refinery

I can't explain Marth but I might guess it has something to do with Lucina leeching his identity combined with her overwhelming popularity.

Otherwise we just have to wait and see. Lyn and Caeda were the only characters from pre-Awakening who had any seasonal alt for the entire first year of Heroes, so with that kind of precedent it sounds like rough chances for anyone prior to Awakening, main character or not.

Might provide a +3 stat bonus to something, idk.
But yeah probably, like Rexcalibur.
Maybe, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

So we have a TT starting in 11 hours right?

Yes.

>pulled a shit IV 5* Camilla recently
>already have a fully built +Atk Cherche
Batman is a 40% bonus unit right? Guess I might as well just give him the Brave Axe+.

He's a cool guy. I put a vote in for him during CYL.

More like 50 more Ike's with little stat dispersion because people seem to eat up this kind of shit. Yes im still bitter about what could have been. He is still rotting in my barracks wasting a slot

Give me the rusemaster IS

Attached: 1363219562719.png (862x646, 509K)

I really hope Gerome won't be the only unit with Poleaxe. I'd love to put that weapon in Titania, but like hell I want to fodder off a unit I like that might only ever get 2 copies.

But then, we have Female Robin bring the only one with Blue Tome Breaker after all this time.

Attached: 1ff1e564eac0996b64eb6a3f9d40c38f.jpg (600x450, 36K)

>in
on

I'm sorry, what a terrible typo.

Ike's wife is already in the game.

Attached: 00094.gif (444x673, 55K)

My lady.

Best Awakening girl.

Attached: IMG_20180213_105646.jpg (2000x1412, 400K)

well on the subject of dancers I just want to drop my black water for someone I actually like
Barrier sword+charm could give her some magic tanking and rallying utility at the cost of low speed, HP, and attack

Attached: Laylea.png (1100x1151, 556K)

Priam is Ike's grandson. Sure didn't crawl out of Soren's asshole.

I remember something saying that Priam came from Mist's side but then again, it's just a vague thing I remember.

Priam is a con artist who admitted he is good at forgeries

Priam isn't said to be Ike's grandson. He's a self-proclaimed "descendant". Would you like to ruin the whole thread by inviting the autists that want to have that pointless argument?

It's not official where Priam comes from. There is literally no canon past Priam saying he is a descendant.

I'll stop antagonizing Soren fags when they stop bringing their yaoi fanfiction into every discussion of Ike.

Attached: c572743a9f80cdcc49f45719abbdea27.jpg (736x1137, 150K)

It's not fanfiction. It's canon. Deal with it.

>user calls Lethe Ike's wife, fanfiction
>another user calls Soren Ike's wife, fanfiction
>reeee Sorenfags!
For the record, no fujo is ever going to be bullied out of being annoying, just like no other faggot will be. Bringing up the Priam shit is just antagonizing everyone else who doesn't want to see that argument played out to no end for the eight-hundredth time.

It's canon that Ike takes care of Soren like a sickly orphan, sure. Ike cleaning out Soren's colon is fanfiction territory.

Even if he did, it's obvious he bats for both teams because they have him a descendant. And don't you dare give me that Mist horse shit, unless you're going to imply that he impregnated his own sister.

>Anri
Can we stop now? I pray that Priam is added to Heroes and confirms his origins just so this can fucking stop. I don't give a shit what Ike's canon sexuality is.

blah blah blah its like Marth claiming to be Anri's descendant when he actually descends from his brother blah blah shitpost

>Some shit they had in Marth's game one time is the norm
A descendant descends from an individual. My nephew isn't my descendant. People who argue this just look retarded.

Mist carries both her mother and her fathers genes. We don't need no oreimo bullshit for her ot have a kid that looks like Ike.

Ike and Soren are cannon 100% confirmed in the game ending gay.

If Priam was Greil's descendant, you would have a leg to stand on, but that isn't what game says.

Attached: 5988870_p0_master1200.jpg (600x644, 148K)

>A precedent set by the series should be ignored when I don't like it

The pairing is not confirmed canon. Please kill yourself or learn what canon means and use the term correctly.

I'm still waiting for a non-seasonal Charlotte, other than that probably Miriel, Silque or Forrest

Attached: __charlotte_fire_emblem_and_fire_emblem_if_drawn_by_sinnygoto__8c125a0db5dfa4251c1200c51fad6ce7.png (1234x1703, 1.67M)

How is it not canon? Did you not get the canon Soren and Ike ending? Unless the director says otherwise they are gay.

I hope vanilla Charlotte gets a better stat spread than Bride Charlotte. Her HP-focused spread blows.

Priam isn't Greil or Anna's descendant, he's Ike's. Mist's genes are irrelevant unless Ike fucked his sister. If Mist was Ike's fraternal twin, then maybe that would make some sense, but that isn't the case.