I feel like I may have gone full retard with this, but you tell me:

I feel like I may have gone full retard with this, but you tell me:

I converted the 11 ETH I bought at about $85, sold it at $89, and went all in on DGB.

I have about 562k DGB at the moment, and my reasoning is this:

Sure, ETH is probably a slow and steady increase, but after reading all about DGB and seeing how XBY shot to the moon, I realized that the risk to reward ratio made converting my ETH to DGB a no-brainer.

If DGB even gets to $0.15, I'll have made about 8 grand. If it impossibly hits $1 a year from now, I'll have 562 fucking grand.

If I kept the grand in ETH, it would most likely go up a few times, but over a longer period.

Basically, the coin is so cheap, it's one I actually like and believe in, and the moon potential is there. I missed out on every moon mission thus far, so let's fucking do it, I want financial freedom.

Time to play the waiting game, hold me and tell me it's going to happen DGBros.

Just put a hundred into DGB today.

First day trading crytpo's, but from what I can tell ETH seems to be pretty huge. Do you think its worth it to diversify and buy into ETH or have I already missed the train?

I'm seriously considering pulling out of this coin just because of all this shilling.

Buying into ETH is absolutely still worth it. Loads of potential, BTC is weakening because it can't keep up with its own growth, and very useful dapps are already in the works using ETH.

I'm going to still hold some of it, just because I can see it growing like BTC has over the past few years.

It'll happen user.

Just hold long enough.

If it hits 15 cents you'll have like 84 thousand dollars.

I'm actually not shilling, it's my first time making a thread on Veeky Forums.

Just excited and wanted to talk about it. People talk about things they're interested/invested in. /v/ over-uses the term shilling too.

Just because something's popular doesn't mean everyone that has something positive to say is a shill.

>11 ETH I bought at about $85
>tfw bought 50 ETH when it was $20

So this is what looking at Earth from space is like...

>BTC is weaking
just few weeks ago it hit all time high

Which caused the current downtrend.

Its marketcap is also below 50% for the first time ever.

And the devs still can't decide how to fucking expand its capacity. Literally the only thing carrying bitcoin is the name right now. I can't see a single good reason it still makes a good investment at the moment, at least until they get their shit together.

holding 500k here.

my major concern is that there doesnt seem to be much activity from the devs. no news and i cant find a roadmap for future projects

if theres anything that can 'moon' though its this. great tech already proven to work. very quick and safe. definitely a long term hold

just wait senpai.

more exposure will come soon.

>great tech already proven to work
how?

you guys are fucking retarded

This, there are not enough reasons to put more than 1k into this.

how?

because we're buying a fuck ton of coins for less than a penny?

and if it reaches 1 cent I'll have 10,000 dollars?

If it reaches .25 I will buy a house with 20% down
.50 I will buy a house with 50% down
1 I will buy house with cash

Nice fellow user.

I will be able to buy over 800 Bugatti Veyrons if we reach 1$.

I hope the best for everyone.

Jesus how many do you have

I'd rather not say.

>DGB still stagnating at 100 sat
>made 300% profit already on XBY

feels good making the correct choice again

and if it reaches the price of btc which is possible we are in the deep space with one gozillian lambos

If it reaches .25 for me, I'll take half of it and get a down payment for a bigger place other than this studio for me and the fiance.

The other half will go right back into holding and diversifying crypto investments.

If it actually reaches $1, I'll do the same, but in addition to getting a bigger place, quit work, spend time working on our business, and take a nice, long vacation traveling the world before settling back down, hopefully with more crypto gains by that point.

All I really want to do in life is travel and see the world. I have no work related passion. I guess my ideal life would be to just travel, keep a journal, experience the world.

It is not possible for it to reach the price of BTC.

The devs want it to have a 1000:1 ratio with BTC.

How would I make money from DGB, say it hits higher, would i conv to USD or another currency?

I'll see you there.

This is me too desu. I have $3000 tied up in asshole LTC though, might cut my losses on that and just dump into DGB

Hey guys, so I transferred the DGB to my core wallet, then encrypted it. After reboot though, it's stuck on "Loading block index..." How long should this take, and should a password window pop up or something?

Thank god nevermind, it popped up finally and all's good.

What's the best way to back it up? Just keep a copy of the Digibyte folder in Program Files?

it should have created a .dat file

keep a copy of that on a usb

how do i use sgminer for digibytes?

I almost bought in just now, but look at the fucking order books.

There is 545 BTC between the current price and 167 satoshi on Poloniex alone. Can anyone tell me why that would be brought down any time even vaguely in the near future?

>tripfag
>'fellow user'
>betting on a literal shitcoin reaching a dollar

You're easily the most annoying/ignorant fuck on Veeky Forums ironhandjob.

It doesn't have to reach a dollar to increase my wealth.

>Getting annoyed over a tripcode
>Whining about lexicon

It must be good to have your mom service your every whim via an intercom. I hope one day you can see actual gains but since you are probably a faggot nocoiner keep wagecucking.

tfw

4.4m DGB reporting for duty. Please hit $1

He has 800million. Easy calculus due to veyrons being a mil a pop in people's heads

I don't see why everyone gets stuck on $1 as a goal.

If this hits 10 CENTS I'll be $100,000 richer.

Gains are gains.

And 10 cents is realistic why?

It's just a figure I'm using.

It can go to 1 cent and I'll be happy.

I'm not, I will be holding my coins for a minimum of a year to see what it reaches then reevaluating what I want to do at that point. Realistically if it's 15 cents and stable I'll sell.

Mooning right this fucking minute

Why the hell is it mooning so hard I only have 40k :(

it's habbening

Wtf I was still getting more,

I'm gonna wait until it dips

Holy shit this is my day.

I just bought 50k at 118 sats.

Literal minutes later it's up to 140 no problem.

Here we go. I think it's happening.

It has to be bots doing this pumping.

oh wow another investor pump and dump scam. let me just dump all my fucking money into it

Swapped out my few ETH for this. Minutes later it's happening

I'm also wondering what might be spurring this. It's quite an unusual time out here on the west coast but I suppose people must just be getting off work in China right now.

Hmmmm...

it seems to be the best way to promote yourself. use bots to pump up your shit and watch the cryptotards come running. shilling your shit so hard because they made a few bucks. and they tell two friends, and they tell two friends.... in a couple days people will be talking about the bubble that popped and duh wah happen?! i thought dis was goin to da moon.

i bought 446k of this shit at 115sat happy rn

In other news, I just earned another months wage off of Veeky Forums shilling.

We need to get past 148 sats.

Between this and xby im up 30% today.

>price went up 30% in an hour or some shit

n-nani!?!?

Given how many bots frequent this site to look for copypasta onto their own trading forums, the delay on them,...

Pretty hard not to make a profit on just randomly buying everything with a decent amount of threads and waiting a week.

Dump incoming

Keep some ETH. Buy some DGB on the side.

It's just following TA.

I'm still hodling, we might make it.

Use cgminer to take advantage of your GPU.

get out.

actually nevermind sgminer is the right one. Just follow the instructions your pool provides.

I'M STILL WAITING TO GET THE FUCKING BTC ON YOBIT
I PAID FOR BITGO INSTANT
INSTANT MY FUCKING ASS
IT WAS 110 SATS WHEN I WANTED TO BUY
NOW IT'S 150
FUCK
WHAT DID I FUCKING PAY FOR IF IT'S NOT INSTANT

still a lot of XBY to go around

tfw just made 300 bucks on my first pump and dump

feels good making a week worth of wages during downtime at work.

gonna buy back in once it goes down tho, im pretty sure this coin will have a lot of pumps.

how? how much did you put in and did you just withdraw it in $?

It's not over faggot. It will go down and retest the 120-130 sat area and then pump to ~200 sat.

My fucking heart is broken. How do i manage to fuck upmso much, yet manage to live

If you EVER want a fucking lambo, GET IN NOW. This is literally happening RIGHT in front of your eyes. I swear, you people never listen...

"pump and dump"

This is not a coordinated pump, it is a collective market hivemind under the scope of TA.

People underestimate the power of TA in alts, when everyone uses it, it works, when no one uses it, it doesn't.

To be fair you could easily have tripled your btc value since then.

1 dgb = 1 cent

Could it happen? That's only a 400% increase from the current market cap.

THIS IS THE DIP

Buy and HODL. Buy long term, you won't lose sleep and stress over every sat increase. It's not worth your time and energy.

What is a TA?

where are you getting that chart?

THE LAW

tradingview

Can you guys stop using Sathoshis as unit, just tell me when it will hit 10 cents, 50 cents, $1

t. big mac with extra cheese

No

Ive learned my lesson now. :( sold my XBY too at 360. Getting a few grand next month. Just going to find a worthy coin invest and try to forget it exists for 6 months at a time.

it's all good pal, I bought in at 150 and sold at about 250 sats lmfao, still made a profit but I think DGB is where I'm not going to make the mistake again I already hold 152k but I'm thinking about buying another 100k if it dips further enough, so if it ever gets to $1 a coin I'll be able to afford a house after 20% capital gains tax

It's probably not going below 131 for the immediate future.

Well fuck, I was about to buy last night when it was 114 sat, I fell asleep waiting for transaction times, woke up and now it's 136.

Wait for dip back to ~120 or just buy now?

rekt him

i had same dream but then people here reminded me DigiByte has to become 8 Billion dolla market because this is how many of them you have 8,107,031,908 DGB

expected prices would go up to 1000 sitoshi

1$ is just dream

this is so much fucking fun

>131

Where do you get that number from?
Not even kidding, teach me your ways

Read a chart retard. It dipped to 130 very shortly, but I was right. It's way weaker now cause of that but I'm still holding, looking for retest of highs and possible breakout.

Why dont you just go longterm instead of all that stress?
It is literally not worth it

I BOUGHT 500K DGB
WISH ME LUCK BOIS

Because this a garbage coin with garbage fundamentals and you would be a fool not to just ride the waves then get out. Every coin is in a bubble rn and only bitcoin and some alts have real world use. This Minecraft gambling nonsense won't take off.

Good luck friend.God speed.

DGB is supposed to take off in June isnt it?

That's when the Minecraft Miner comes out, yeah.
And every streamer on this fucking planet will be showing their impressionable audience how they're mining coins while playing.

is it safe to keep my DGB on poloniex or should i be withdrawing everything?

>keeping coins on an exchange..

fucking retards on this site!

200 sat inc!