THIS ISN'T FUCKING FUNNY ANYMORE

THIS ISN'T FUCKING FUNNY ANYMORE.

SHOULD I SELL MY XRP NOW AND THROW IT ALL INTO ETHER OR WAIT IT OUT AND SEE WHERE THIS BUBBLE GOES?

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. I'M A FUCKING 21-YEAR OLD NEET WITH $100,000 CAD IN CRYPTO.

This is what people mean with investing what you can afford or want to lose.

If you don't feel comfortable with that amount of money tied up in crypto, withdraw 75% of it and tell a bank to invest it for you. Keep the other 25% in crypto and make a diversified portfolio of promising coins.

>neet
>100k

give me 10k, you faggot.

Oh yeah also, Gib munney plis

>This is what people mean with investing what you can afford or want to lose.

I bought XRP when it was less than a cent, ETH when it was around $10, and BTC when it was around $500.

Overall my initial investment into crypto was only around $4500.

Turned $4500 into $106,000. Not bad tbqh. Just unsure of my next moves.

Feeling like giving a tip there, user?

I'm not even joking. I've been isolating myself in my bedroom for over a year now. I stopped going to work because of depression.

Luckily I managed to save around $30,000 working, a portion of which went to crypto.

You're a retard.

This thing is now worth obviously more than you feel comfortable with investing.

It's not 10 cents anymore. Don't treat it that way.

So cash out for ETH is what you're saying? :-)

No dipshit.
Cashing out for fiat so 70% of your net worth isn't in internet money that will never be cashed out.

100k is nothing if you live in communist canada and it gets the shit taxed out of it..

Still more than about 90% of all other 21year olds. Headstarts are cool if you don't gamble them away.

>this buttmad nocoiner

>AND HE'S BEGGING COINERS FOR MONEY

>has 50k portfolio in crypto.
>Doesn't usually gives good advice for free

>Actually cashes out his crypto gains

>Buttmad nocoiner.

I completely understand what you are asking and I'm not gonna be a dick like that guy

If I were you, I'd keep maybe 10k in crypto and start slowly pulling the rest out. If I had a BIG win, like 50-300k, I'd definitely try to do everything legally and just withdraw my money and bring it into the real world.

You have no idea what will happen with crypto, 10k is a position greater than .0001% of the world in crypto. Keep a nominal amount in and turn the rest into real money. 100k is good head start on your own house or an inexpensive condo so you can cut rent out of your life, even if taxes rape it down to 65-80k

Be safe...put at least 75% in eth. It's gonna moon in a few days. Meanwhile xrp could tank at anytime and you lose it all

How do you cash out?

Kraken to Bank account? Same way you cashed in, but inverted. Lol

Congrats OP. The best way to cash out is by buying inventory ;) and reselling it for more profits. Silk road style my nigga.

How is that different from what I said? Jesus.

This is/biz/. If you're not swearing the good advice down their throats, nobody is gonna listen "but muh coins".

He should cash out so his entire net value isn't tied up in crypto. He should re-evaluation what his stance is on what he can afford to lose.

That's the advice. Ktnx.

ripples max is $1, so do you think it will reach that?
if not, sell some and invest in things which will give you more than 3x return

Why is $1 the max?

I think so too but I'd like to hear what you think.