/lolg/ - League of Legends General

Special Feeling Edition

previous thread eyosongive.us

Attached: __caitlyn_officer_caitlyn_officer_vi_teemo_and_vi_league_of_legends_drawn_by_oldlim__aa2e2230dc6515c (1122x709, 327K)

Bully all Ahriposters.

Which leagues would you impregnate and settle in a nice suburb house with?

Attached: Soaring-Sword-Fiora-HD-Wallpaper-Background-Official-Art-Artwork-League-of-Legends-lol-3.jpg (1920x1080, 417K)

your mom XD!

Consider: Teemo mushrooms can be seen not but destroyed with Oracle Alteration. They can be seen and destroyed by Sweeping Lens though.

Attached: teemo_chinese_art_by_fashnbug-d38co4m.jpg (900x531, 138K)

Camille if she could remove her blade legs, if it then Caitlyn

sleep tight!

Attached: static_ahrri.jpg (1680x1050, 370K)

Never bully your support!
Honour your support every game !

>get into a match
>lobby starts off with 3 people saying they're smurfs after getting their main accounts banned
This can only go well.

I'm a little fixated with the thought of having a drove with Lamb after a half-asleep 'dream'

Attached: Tsugumomo blush.gif (146x261, 20K)

This skin is so fucking pretty I don't even want to fuck her

Illaoi

Consider: Teemo mushrooms remain at the power level that they had when placed

I'd accept that if a free level 9 item couldn't decimate all of your base defense mushrooms

Then let it only apply to champions.

Syndra for sure

Attached: 1520319406676.jpg (1500x2374, 598K)

>tfw room makeover
I'm dying. Please help move furniture..

Attached: tumblr_o3o99fPkFK1tirp9oo1_1280.jpg (1280x864, 210K)

No, get out.
She is my wife.

Attached: morecute.png (344x326, 174K)

Is it possible to bot aram? my friend who hardly ever plays has been playing aram for nearly 20 hrs a day for like a week straight, pretty strange

team deathmatch when?

Yes. People do it all the time.

Post 'em

Say something nice and something mean about the person who goes before you

Attached: 1adf241aad7407e211dbddca4dc37bab.png (963x253, 365K)

If you could bring ANY pro player back to the scene or any combination of a team who would it be?

For me it would be oldschool curse murse with Voy and Saint V.

>Post 'em
You first.

Mmmm. Explain your behavior on the /trash/ threads then.

LeBonk

Attached: 1507093798032.jpg (900x1200, 278K)

?
When did I ever say that she isn't my wife? You should pay more attention when you read.

Attached: 50403f4c4336504800e9f1b56f8d25e8-sample.jpg (677x1000, 124K)

If my support is a fucking obnoxious cunt I won't honor him. I only honor the nice ones.

TRM and Dyrus on the same team

TY for playing the champs everyone wants on their team but don't want to actually play

My Shyvana days do give me Janna PTSD tho

Attached: Capture.png (902x248, 293K)

Attached: beautiful goddess.png (776x1375, 1.82M)

I want to forcefully impregnate Lulus

Attached: CD1.jpg (500x421, 124K)

XDG Zuna

my wife, Riven.

Attached: riven arcade all chat - ptcrow.jpg (429x429, 53K)

Would you like your wife be knocked up by a strong bull?

help me, i've been playing ofa all night and can't stop

Attached: i wish.jpg (300x723, 85K)

which element is best element?

I've decided to main Kled, what am I in for? How many games will it take to not suck? Also someone tell riot to get this fucker some better skins.

lulu

Attached: 1502041125695.png (900x900, 961K)

stop

Attached: STOP.jpg (500x691, 102K)

Attached: 1520397565781.jpg (1000x1000, 216K)

>get diamond 5
>sell the account to some idiot for 100 bucks
this is the second time I've done this, why are you not making bank of retard kids /lolg/?

Took me like 4 or 5 games

Just don't pick him into Fiora.

I'm not hearing a no

>go into work
>boss gives me money
what an idiot, can't believe they haven't caught onto this scam yet

>tfw unemployed and no hires you

Attached: sad kench.png (175x184, 47K)

It's ok user. Yo are so cute when you act shy. We can continue this lewd conversation on the trash thread

i wonder why...

>you can play league in your spare time and make money too

>Nocturne picked in LCK
Oh baby

Attached: nocturne ganks.gif (320x208, 2.26M)

Because I'm asking to stop!
w-whatever...

Attached: 3995353845_p0.png (469x761, 289K)

>Lamb's mask
Gets me every time.

Endure, user. Endure.

Attached: Hammerhead, headbanging, get your head in the game, work killing your brain.gif (500x500, 285K)

Mcdonalds or Subway is your choice

HELP

I got 62% winrate atm and just hit gold 4 with fucking ease, but last season i got to gold for the first time and that shit was hard as fuck... When is Forced-50 gonna hit me bois?

Attached: 1520570903040.jpg (1992x1782, 952K)

>finally don't get autofilled or put in the off-role I don't actually really want to play
>20 minute surrender because one of our botlaners inted and the other AFK'd

>not having a decent job in addition to this
I have weekends off, selling accounts + elo boosting alone almost covers my tuition. My uni has a huge league community full of Silvers who want their gold+ border. Takes me a weekend to get someone to gold, maybe 3-4 to get an unranked acc to diamond. No reason to be ambitious for extra profit, user

really wtf? does riot not have some kind of bot detection?

soon. very soon

>Got bachelors degree in December but never had any internships
>mfw

Attached: Charles the sad.jpg (346x285, 14K)

I leveled an account up in ARAM's not long ago and because I was playing at like 2-5am local time it wasn't uncommon for over half of the teams to be bots. I got more than one game where I was literally the only non-bot in the match.

Post OP.GG and I'll tell you exactly when it'll happen

open bobs pls

How the hell is that gonna be of any help user?

a-are you there

how do you tell if people are bots in your game or not?

It's pretty easy to tell when they are basically all clipping into each other on their path down the lane and end up all getting stuck on the same spot whenever they get into range of the first enemy champ and just try to auto fight them.

You can tell how close you are to fucking up based on your performance overall compared to your performance recently. Don't listen to the anons that say "it'll happen now" because if you're still smashing through games with the same performance as before then you're fine. Forced 50% is a meme.

>nice
you at least have mastery 7 on more than 1
>mean
you are fucking worthless and got carried to plat by drinking adc's endless sea of cum

bots are usually very obvious. they often stand in the same spots as eachother because they have the same script.

Got a 100% winrate with Skarner over 11 games, should i just keep spamming him or is this shit gonna turn around on me?

>our support didn't get the role he wanted so he insta locks darius saying it "could" work
>already know we're going to get fucked because of this
>get in game
>ashe gets caught out after chasing down a shitty invade
>gets killed by 4 people
>blames it on mid for not being able to insta-kill those four people that were all full hp
>runs it down top and mid the entire game
>we lose
I feel like Riot just knows whenever you just won a couple matches in a row and has to kick in their forced 50% and put the most tiltable people on your team.

Attached: 1448385591052.png (276x256, 57K)

I was just shitposting sorry. I don't erp so much, I pretty much post lewd images and nothing else

i had a 68% winrate on morde (which at the time directly matched my overall winrate)
look at me now
its not going to last

Attached: file.png (318x629, 94K)

play 20 games of a champ then look at your stats playing them (wr/kda/etc). If it's positive keep playing them.

don't panic so much. you're only gold, a grand majority of the elo is shitters still. Instead of worrying about muh forced 50 worry about the climb

You tricked me!

Attached: popukogun.jpg (800x582, 79K)

>you are fucking worthless and got carried to plat by drinking adc's endless sea of cum
why is this doing things to me

Attached: 1518300473030.png (1020x1103, 552K)

Wow the Youtube stream is way better than the twitch stream

both bot laners are faggots and truth hurts

>adc
>the chad's role
>fag
Hm?!

guys help I'm starting to get into the game again after a long ass break and I'm already tempted to buy the lux skin

God bless boys... Maybe...Maybe ill make it

chad role is top and/or roaming (as in literally just running from lane to lane to gank everyone constantly)

>nice
I think you are a kind person!
>mean
You are dumb because you only play support and not other roles to broaden your skills but I don't really mean that

Me: Ashe lvl 5, Soraka lvl 5, Warwick lvl 4

I dont really have that many games played this season... But it wont matter, illw just have to get better and better right?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 10.34.15.png (616x1310, 372K)

>chad
>playing league
lmao

>Tyler1 gets matched against Ezreal
>autisticly screeches the entire game about him being unable to 1v1

I genuinely believe in you, user. So many people are afraid to climb because of bullshit excuses. There's nothing holding you back from getting to Diamond. As long as your performance is consistent, and you work to improve every game, you'll climb. Only retards stay hardstuck, and you're not a retard.

both of those posts you replied to were mine. Godspeed SkarnerAnon, post your progress here and I'll lurk for it. Looking for you in Diamond friend.

Almost done... now I just need to make this place sparkle. Then comes the fun part painting walls ^^

>decent kdas
>good winrates
>half-decent farm

you're fine user. Just cs better in lane. You're already doing your job of not dying all the fucking time, which is more than most other players in your elo can do.

m-my guy.... Are the stats i have for this season... Ill that matters is getting better...Right?

DEJA VU
I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

Attached: b6d1882d973eb03ed50726e67cd06919.png (194x751, 300K)

I'm this user. you're doing fine just keep improving. Farm more die less get that elo

All*

fun fact the person who made vayne's art also made kai'sa's work

Why wouldn't you build Morellonomicon over Liandry's

Attached: 1516301099320.jpg (324x324, 11K)

Syndra would probably be a terrible mother. Super egotistical, unempathetic and immature

Best league mom would be Leona
This is fact

No people from mount targon are all assholes
Kayle would be

Leona is the best League girl for literally everything

Attached: 02988251d3b82e11e307ebcdc3c9d10c.jpg (1000x923, 147K)

wrong