/krg/ - King's Raid General #8

Welcome to the King's Raid general, a place to discuss the game.

/krg/ #8 - Cleo is the cutest! edition
>Data about heroes, relevant weapons and game mechanics:
kingsraid.wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
maskofgoblin.com/

>Current events:
Gear Awakening Discount & Rune Preserve Discount: plug.game/kingsraid/1030449/events#/posts/9649

>GM Notices: plug.game/kingsraid/1030449/notices
>March 8th Patch Notes: plug.game/kingsraid/1030449#/posts/9406

>Helpful Links
Fragment Farming: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q4IljvuENRTJIgm38bLOncwr5d5wTSZ_W08hXtEvzgI/edit#gid=1400033148
EXP calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nemYGJm_itk96ycXiF0EwzJIwOrPbj2cC3Ymvjy0ljM/edit#gid=79146673

Last Thread:

Attached: 1521077445664.jpg (743x1143, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Kings_Raid/comments/7zwj6x/biweekly_hero_discussion_thread_blizzards_sniper/durgy8m/
reddit.com/r/Kings_Raid/comments/7zwj6x/biweekly_hero_discussion_thread_blizzards_sniper/durp2di/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How long did it take until you found your waifu? And who is she?

Still alive, eh. Dont worry, we'll fix that soon enough.

Japan will save us

Attached: JrLGeb4.jpg (1080x1920, 443K)

For one week

That's all it takes.

Takashi-san please save Jane!

>Got 20 UW fragments from May's shop
Just 980 more!

What do I do with all the trash equipment? Grind them or enhance my good gear? I only have artemias UW so i guess i should be enhancing that.

Enhance gear. It's not worth the gold early.

ded

Miruru, about five seconds after looking at the 2* hero list.

Nothing beats the pirate loli with thicc thighs, i'd spend some time in the brig for dat ass if you know what I mean

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Can we post now?

who's got the highest arena rating on /krg/? what team do you use?

A team that most likely has bau, scarlet, or leo in it.

id only get miru if she got a skin that gave her older form back

So are treasures going to kill the game?

>Main four aren't even 80 yet
>Already diamond

Why are people so bad at a mobage

'cause I play them for fun not maximum efficiency. I played 'to win' on my first few and quickly realized that kills the enjoyment. There's not really a lot of content in these games. I play them to collect and level my cuties.

Yes, that green note is the true beginning of the end.

Post your cute Cleo pics!

Attached: CleoDance.gif (128x126, 62K)

>make a completely new special summon with a completely new piece of gear that is a pure upgrade to heroes
the worst form of cash grab

A failure like Soccer Spirits JP soon.

Attached: 11348584795aab7ad1088b50033-1521187540.jpg (920x480, 495K)

In a better reality those treasures were likely designed to be the reward for the character stories that we'll never get at this rate.

>There will be a balance patch on several heroes. It will be mainly for weak heroes, heroes who have too op skills, and heroes lack of the original concept.
>Unlike the last balance patch, there will be only a few heroes on the list.
Wonder if they'll finally rework Bau/Leo.

This green note really annoys me. No content, another balance patch so soon after the last (fuck you for investing in a hero), and two huge cashgrabs in the treasure items and releasing a new NPC hero long before anyone has had a chance to get the friendship items from the shitty new timegated system. Buy those boxes goyims.

I hope they don't rework Bau, he's key on the reason I can stand up to people like this at level 28

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-112737.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

it's time

Attached: final boss.png (1301x737, 773K)

can you dispel ophelia's cards?

Alright this isn't happening any time soon I'm going to need to regear with perfect gear designed to win. Mage def is worthless, magic dodge and hp are my only true friends for survival. I need to deal so much more damage, even when I luck my way into my stun rotation I can't do more than 200k dps right now.

What's your IGN in SS? a6 and more numbers??

Jane!

Attached: Untitled.png (662x539, 108K)

no

Takatsukii
NA
I still need a challenge raid hard carry if anyone is able to. Just reply here first please if you plan on inviting me, since I'm currently leeching a bd 70 run.

send help

Attached: crit pls.png (1326x734, 1.38M)

Is there a /krg/ guild?

Post your cutest Miruru and I'll tell you.

I'm new and just curious.

There isn't.

which server?

Currently running artemia, frey, epis and kasel. Thinking of getting Jane(to replace kasel) with my 3* ticket and selene(dick pick) with my 5*.
This a good idea? My dick also tells me aisha and laias but i already have a wizard with artemia and I'm getting laias in the hero's inn.

Attached: 1484593192087.jpg (1280x1425, 135K)

get jane.

I am. With the 3* ticket

Use either art or epis as dps and pick up a cc or amper Maria/pris also Jane is great tank just finished chapter 7 hell mode with a semi dps jane

I like Priscilla but I'll have to use rubies to get her right?

wait for japan to start fresh with everyone

She's in the inn.

How does the reforge ticket system work? It says once I use it I can't change the other 3 options? Does this apply to enhancing the option as well? Do I need to max all options before attempting reforge?

She is in the inn but I new I was going to use her all the time and drop Maria for her so i bought her worth it so it's up to you senpai

>Less than 50 posts in 24 hours
It's over. /krg/ is doomed.

>similar unique ips and rate of posting to multiple other generals I'm in
shit's on life support amirite

To be fair, posting was down for half of that, but still.

>16 hours where literally no one even posted despite perfectly good servers
the absolute state of /krg/

>almost no kr fanart
Yeah this place won't last long but I'm going to try to enjoy it while it last

Attached: 1038204729.jpg (850x1511, 245K)

We had more ips than ever last thread, things are fine

Attached: episs.png (1445x1028, 1.98M)

Worth it?

Attached: IMG.png (1334x750, 1.22M)

I hope so. I'm one of those new ips and this game has some good girls. Hard to decide who to waifu

Attached: selene.jpg (850x1064, 123K)

If you don't know then I'd say "no". I'd rather use 10 reds on different gear than roll the dice on one yellow.

Who's the cutest and why is it Lewisia?

Is a crit/crit damage/pen earring worth reforging? I'm hesitant since pen has a low soft cap and it seems unlikely to get attack speed.

/a/, /v/, and Veeky Forums went down because some kid on /r9k/ blew his brains out live yesterday.

Yeah, if you do get attack speed it's perfect. Pen's cap is still 350 which is 3 lines for a lot of characters.

Fair point, I guess I'll give it a shot. I have 13 reforge tickets, should I go all in or spend a certain amount before saving it again? I still haven't used one up until today I only tried nabbing them each time before I realized my gold can't sustain such a thing.

So how many runs did it take to get that amount of scales?

That's just speculation. Veeky Forums has server issues all the time, usually every few months and gookmoot said he was just sleeping so that's why it was down so long

still seems like a possibility.

Give me hot tips and tricks for Rodina, please!

Attached: Rodi.png (1334x750, 1.64M)

Best tip anyone can give you is to not use her.

Just hitting low 70's, T2 etc, looking for a raiding buddy.

>this game has good girls and best boys.
Ftfy

Attached: fp9igm5beygz.png (1902x881, 2.09M)

reddit.com/r/Kings_Raid/comments/7zwj6x/biweekly_hero_discussion_thread_blizzards_sniper/durgy8m/
reddit.com/r/Kings_Raid/comments/7zwj6x/biweekly_hero_discussion_thread_blizzards_sniper/durp2di/

KR Japan comes out next Friday. They had 300,000 registrations. Please save us!

Attached: uqiak46m01.jpg (1000x1000, 333K)

Nips love waifus so I think they will save us

Which hero will get the most doujins?

Leo

Aisha

mobage never get doujins unless they become fuckhuge

Wrong.

Annette

Hopefully my wife, Cleo!

Holy shit, do you have to 1v1 the room of ordeals fights?
*runs from room screaming*

Despite the depraved efforts of waifufags to chase you away I can tell you that most of /krg/ is in a guild called Soft, though there's also some normies in there.

>*runs from room screaming*
do me a favor and join the kid from /r9k/

You first, I insist.

no, it's an alt where I use Viska and nothing else. You can 4v1 like normal

Attached: aangery.png (1048x591, 419K)

Ah, thanks, and congrats on having a super strong and tough Viska.

it's over and I can't afford to purify the T5 right now after all the shit I invested in to get here

Attached: credit roll.png (1159x651, 814K)

I started before your alt account and I can't even T5 Epis cause I lack the frags. Well spamming infinity fragments also doesn't help.

And that's basically a wrap. I'll just passively collect UWs from events and arena to get hers up and because it's fun terrorizing low level plat, but T5 was the big end goal.

Attached: the end.png (1158x653, 1.15M)

very cute

>his mdps isn't Luna

Attached: 1520018872525.png (205x162, 51K)

Pen cap is 450 you kek

That's the soft cap, you mongrel

Honestly I went over it with Yanne cause I plugged 3 purple pen runes in her UW, and at 550 pen she still gains a decent amount, I only lost like 0.5% or some shit? Honestly having over 50% pen sounds really attractive.

Kruez is a much better name than Crow.

Attached: kruez2.jpg (3601x2089, 3.57M)

There's a point in the chapter with the dark elves where the Dimael, the DElf that's with your party, says "Ha ha, my sides..."
NORMIE PHONE GAME DEVS STAY OFF OF Veeky Forums! RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is that a cig or a lollipop?

a dick

no one took your bait

>normie
>ree
Off yourself

Attached: 1430546756935.png (1000x1000, 756K)

What's the best feature of this game and why is it auto battle?