>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Out Now
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide: altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nUiFLuZgIAWuZvB-5GSG87HOV2YnVdas6cblj5b8XqA/edit#gid=0
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous thread:

Attached: 67104793_p0.jpg (1447x1209, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ffbeequip.lyrgard.fr/links/p5TG3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

Outfit in pic related fucking when, SE?

Attached: DYQFIzNU8AEH5aG.jpg (1200x675, 104K)

Third for that outfit better be a free update to teh PC and PS4 versions soon.

When is XV going to be completely finished and released?

When the cutscenes are fixed to not be awkward and the voice acting is re-done, this time with the actors actually knowing what's going on in the scene.

FFVIII day!
I hope everyone is granted a beautiful Rinoa relic!

Attached: 1459837162372.jpg (800x950, 389K)

I'm gonna 6* Cedona! AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!

At this point, it's safe to assume that most big games will have DLC, both paid and free, for a year or more. Everything is gradually turning into online games.

Did anyone else really like the fusion swords?

They're so stupid they loop around back to awesome, same as the gunblade.

I wish Cloud could utilize them in an interesting way in a game someday, but they're eternally a buster sword skin.

Attached: images.jpg (308x478, 18K)

I'd take even a Rinoa relic, I just want a second VIII relic after a year of pulling.

Weeb pls. Except for Gladio, the ENG dub is better than Japanese.

what's wrong/right with Cedona?
Or do you simply just like the musclegirl?

I will defend the gunblade until the day I die, but the Fusion Swords are fucking stupid.

>Wrong/Right
As I hear it she's a niche unit who gets overshadowed by almost every other unit outside that niche, and a couple even in it.
>Like the musclegirl
Ye buddy.

I heard this is where all the cool kids come to talk about sexing saucy mice. Is this true?

There are still awkward and clustered areas in the English dub that make the experience less enjoyable. Prompto's VA commented that the voice actors didn't see a single clip of the game while recording, not even once. The scripts looked pretty bare bones as well.

I think they're both basically this Calvin and Hobbes

Attached: download (1).jpg (269x187, 16K)

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

No user, he did nothing wrong, what do you think that he did wrong?

Attached: 1520946314338.jpg (1200x675, 153K)

Remove furfags.

Burn in hell furfaggot

Vayne looks like Ignis but more evil. Prove me wrong.

He stole my bike!

But like, not for ants

Attached: trexf14.jpg (600x418, 90K)

Wouldn't you think destroying a world over getting betrayed several centuries ago is a bit excessive?

Probably can get it at Hot Topic when the mall opens

This is what the ideal Olive body looks like, you may not like it, but this is peak thunder and dynamite.
>ffbeequip.lyrgard.fr/links/p5TG3A
You can switch one Marshall's Glove to a Desch's Earring and one Azura Crimson Soul to a Tomb Raider and not lose too much
There's also an element-less build with Balthier's gun that goes a bit higher but then you're throwing away the imperial opportunity. Good if the asshole you're fighting gives zero fucks about electric damage.

>hot topic manager fighting stylish homeless man in back alley.jpg

Well there were some murders, power grabs and being a prideful asshole to further fuel a conflict.

I'm chapter 9 in ff13. It's pretty good, the story is a bit confusing because they give minor explanation for fal'cie and la'cie

Better eyelashes when

Attached: Untitled3.jpg (1920x1080, 573K)

His eyelashes look fine.

Damn, just played through the entire game and didn't once think any part was awkward.
Are you sure you're the target audience for this, old man?
Shouldn't you be playing AoE2?

You fags did vote for Shout when asked what Super Soul Break we wanted, right? RIGHT?!

Attached: 24535324.jpg (685x265, 152K)

i want Monica to be my mommy.

Attached: Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition Screenshot 2018.03.14 - 15.52.45.73.jpg (3840x2160, 1.79M)

Depends. Probably one of those "I don't want to live in this world anymore" situations and it took several centuries to finalize the plan

You didn't think certain parts, such as Noctis in the train with Ardyn getting his balls frozen by Shiva, weren't a little awkward? IT was great voice acting until the second Shiva turned Ardyn into a frozen hobo he stopped talking like he was freezing his ass off, which he still most certainly was. There's several other instances of that happening, but that was the most recent and jarring for me.

>Shout
>not Eblan SSB
Come on now

I voted write in for Killer Bee

>the most populated boards, minus /pol/, were all down for half a day
wew fucking lad

In other news, I got barely usable shit(already have his USB), but at least it's my first IX BSB I guess.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-15-22-18-06.png (720x1280, 807K)

He only resembles ignis as a FF character in that they both look more European in appearance than nip or other Asian, but other than that the resemblances are few, and he doesn't look evil at all (although neither really does ignis, so I suppose in that regard there is a similarity of sorts).

None of the deaths that he caused were wrong though, they were all necessary and a significant help to Archadia and Ivalice as a whole. He never desired power for it's own sake, only to use it to further other good goals, and either way more power in his capable hands rather than the significantly less capable hands of the others who could have weilded it is far from a bad thing. He deserves his pride (everything about him is worth taking pride in) and certainly isn't an asshole, and only furthers necessary conflicts.
None of those things are wrong at all.

i don't play RK, but i love FFVIII
i'm excited to see the rolls and hope you guys get some really cool stuff

Attached: selphie.jpg (258x195, 8K)

>2018
>Not having Shout after G11

newfag

Gumi can't even code weakness properly.

Attached: gumi.jpg (875x1637, 225K)

Their faces are nearly identical, Vaynefag. See? Same eyes, jawline, lips, even forehead. Remove his glasses and it'd be even more prominent. Their noses are the same as well, but this picture makes Ignis's look a little more bulbuous at the tip than it is.

Attached: djk43i968.png (625x405, 366K)

See you in 12 and a half hours, thanks for the good wishes!

>Ignis: I don't see you turning on us. Not now, or ever.
SHUT THE FUCK UP IGNIS YOU DON'T SEE SHIT

I didn’t notice anyways. Even with my chainers on expedition I spent more time on the kill with magic mission than on the actual fight.

qtkeeper here
I only voted for female relics

>I didn’t notice anyways.

Because they patched it within 2 hours of release. Now he has -30% light resistance.

well then it’s free lapis for me.

Killing is never "not wrong" when it's done for sake of expediency, and taking pride in one's sins and failures is wrong in itself.

I'M GONNA DO IT
More importantly, I'm gonna do it over Awakening OK or 9S.

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-090405.jpg (1080x1437, 739K)

Have fun user

In other news, Nemesis is reappearing tomorrow in RK.

Thoughts on the Steam port of FFIX?

>ace ssb
>alph bsb dupe
>sazh usb
>basch ssb
>shantotto ssb
>lulu ssb dupe
>zidane lmr
I hate this

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-16-11-49-23.png (720x1280, 1.11M)

kys waifu nigger closet faggot

>tfw I've never pulled Cedona
Feels bad man

Well this was disappointing.

Please god give me strength here. I'd even take getting a dupe, but I really want her chain, but I'd also take her bsb2 if it's on there. It upsets me that her USB isn't in this.

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-180403.png (720x1280, 1.16M)

Nice, I've been looking forward to a rematch. Is it the singleplayer version or a raid like that other time? Wasn't able to beat the hardest raid version of it last time, Apex or whatever it was called.

rude

Which gacha is best gacha?

Mobius

I really want something for her. I've actually managed to pull a lot of relics for her in the past but the timing has always been off so she's never been able to be much of an impact because of power creep and the specific relics not really bringing anything to the table. I've pulled her SSB, first BSB, and OSB all well after their initial launch so they have been power creeped to hell and I can't really get any use out of Rinoa, but I really like her. I would be so happy if I got a better relic for her

Attached: 1520572837598.png (1280x1648, 1.87M)

you're least favorite lol

is poker gacha

>FFRK is not a manlet gam-

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-073339[1].jpg (768x1024, 564K)

WHEN WILL

>ssb and osb
I wish I could even get that lucky.

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-063718.png (720x1280, 863K)

The SSB is 5 non-elemental hits, its completely useless nowadays (your BSB is more damage in every conceivable way). The OSB is alright but without enelement is bad.

As awful as those uniques you have may seem, at least enearthed rinoa spamming chain stonega is some legitimate damage in today's game

>its completely useless nowadays
But user, it's the only attack that is NAT, other than Tiny Bee's com1

Useless, but still something I lack and is still +10 MAG.
What I really wanted was her USB, something I won't be able to get here.

haha

Attached: NTR.png (1080x1616, 1.79M)

How do you survive this shit?

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-114922.jpg (768x1024, 543K)

Do you enjoy causing people pain?

>34 seconds
>1 use of wall RW left
did your wall run out?

yes

No, I was struggling with damage already, also Tyro is LD so wall should still be up

Hell yeah it is Brother, welcome. Heres you're saucy mouse starter kit. She's pretty saucy to boot

Attached: 6329671.png (860x1400, 779K)

DEATH TO ALL RATS

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-203321.jpg (768x1024, 377K)

have some big fat rat tats to calm your nerves

Attached: 8972134.jpg (850x1213, 532K)

Attached: eiko passives.png (470x223, 10K)

I got a mighty smite ** with +atk. Tempted me into dropping 5k gems for Eiko.

Really?
Isn't attack boost ** any good?
It only affects me?

>18/57
Laguna USB and/or BSB2 pls.

Pretty sure it's the SP version.

Attached: I6TOP6t.jpg (3200x4160, 2.49M)

>1/57
I'm ready for my third Twin Lance so I can reforge it.

If you dont have Tidus
UNINSTALL

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-15-18-37-28.png (1440x2560, 1.7M)

it's good, it's just not the best according to altema
>It only affects me?
i think so

Attached: get jealous.png (1137x440, 741K)

more brave for the party

>tfw only one (1) Tidus and only one (1) Elfreeda
I'm just gonna go ahead and neck myself

I fucking hate FD. Wish it wasn't in the game at all but they can't afford to nerf it.

Relm USB, ez :)

Vayne set in motion the end of the world that eventually led to a brother suffering to save his sister from a fucking massive cunt and another man elsewhere with a girl's name suffering until eventually a book full of suffering made children believe they were happy.

I have way better units than him, he is not even worth leveling

Oh well then I guess boosting int brv and smite is the way to go

Are Noctis' enhancements worth it, maybe make him a finisher? Or at least a support that can deal damage and break. Also can anyone who plays JP tell me how good/bad Noctis' 7* is?

I don't have Tidus and Rikku's seem pointless. Maybe Garnet's would be worth it?

If you have iNichol he'd be fun to play as an evade provoke tank, breaker, support

Yeah, Y'shtola is rather mediocre for 4* magicites, hopefully I'll get lucky in a couple of days

Aayyyyyyyeeee we're back lads. The fuck happened?

Attached: ef019708-4d07-49a2-8e88-12f63ea0e503.jpg (226x380, 18K)