I bought XBY at 100 sats and now we are at 700

I bought XBY at 100 sats and now we are at 700.

When would be the ideal time to sell ? I don't want to sell and see this moon to $1.

I AM AFRAID ANONS HELP

just hold it, thank me later

what does sats mean

0.00000001 Bitcoins

I'm in a similar situation. Bought some at 150 and then some more at 240.

The amounts I put in it aren't that important and losing them won't matter all that much but the suspense is getting to me. Help me Veeky Forums !

is XBY not on poloniex??

CALM YOUR FUCKING TITS AND HOLD IT, WE'RE GOING STRAIGHT UP TO THE MOON

the coin is a month old and doesn't have a whitepaper, poloniex/bittrex will come in time

in the meantime if we could find a floor at 1000 sats that would be amazing

but how do i buy it?

>mfw I didn't buy 500k xby at the right time and now I can't make a static node.
>mfw don't wanna buy because too many bought under 100sats and could dump at any time, collectively.

read this thread

that's the beauty of this coin, everyone who bought under 100 sats has the coins locked up in nodes, they would never sell since nodes could be a great source of income

CALM DOWN

True. And those node owners are locking around 30% of the total number of coins out of circulation. That means all new cash will be diluted into a smaller pool of circulating coins.

what the fuck is going on

smallest unit of a bitcoin

if you want to step up the crypto game, add me on skype: CryptoAnna

Sell half to realize gains, hold the other half

only if you send those nude wallets

Get a hold of yourselves. I've got over 1MM at 140 sats. And I'm one of the poorest node owners. We're not selling shit. If you're expecting a dump, it's not coming. Hands of fucking steel all over XBY.

>1MM at 140 sats

same here. Amazon gives 2 free VMs, so i made 2 nodes. The nodes pretty much give insurance that people wont sell, because no one wants to lose node status this early.

Got a question, do you if the node status is active now, or is just the registration done, and the nodes will be active later? I see on their website that my nodes are validated, i just dont know if they are online to everyone else.

You dumb cucks, we hold until we no longer need to sell. This shits the real deal, not pnd scam you fuck wits
Posign is real, DHS funded some studies of consensus algos..this being one of them autist dev I'd first to implement in real project, along with advanced networking design that protects network from shitty BU type tx fuckery. Can literally from this point forward bolt any other technologies like segwit/ln/zsnarks/etc easily

Long live autist dev, see you all at moon!!

XBY is seriously fucking amazing. The community is super experienced. Everyone is hyped for it to reach 1USD. We're all just waiting for the whitepaper to come out, followed by the bittrex announcement.

xby transaction fee is fixed at 100 xby
it will never be $1 or even $0.1, who the fuck would want to pay 100 dollars for a transaction?

Devs have already said that they will lower it.

Major correction right now.

XBYcucks so sad that they have to steal POSW content.

You can still dump your meme before we hit $1.

EHY NOT BUY BOTH YA DUMB FUCK.

Hey guys can I still buy a static node?

How much does 500k xby mean now if I buy at 600? 25$ ?