Why didn't you guys buy DGB when we told you? It's ok, the rocket hasn't left yet, you can still join us on the moon

Why didn't you guys buy DGB when we told you? It's ok, the rocket hasn't left yet, you can still join us on the moon.

yeah actually not a bad idea. Im about to sink $500 into DGB and maybe $100 in LTC during this dip. DGB is pumping hard though, this week will see a nice pump. It reminds me of the signs right before XBY take-off.

Just got 300k, did I do good?

kek legit my sides thanks op

Nice attempt samefag, we have ID's remember. Also:
> ctrl F 'DGB'
> 22 results
I hate you faggot pumpers.

nice fale m9

I was just expounding on my first post, like "the rocket hasn't left yet, you can still get in. not a bad idea to get in now I might sink another 500"

lel riiight

Fuck off, retard. DGB shill faggot caught red-handed.

hahaha fucking DGB, i hopped on with an insignificant amount but it makes me smile the most seeing it green like that

newfags cant tell the difference between a samefag and a shameless self bump

Your damage control is fucking terrible who the fuck starts a bump by saying "yeah actually not a bad idea"shove it up your ass you fucking retard.

somebodys angry they missed the first pump of the day

Where the fuck do you buy them from I don't get crypto currency?

buy bitcoin on coinbase
send bitcoin to bittrex
buy dgb with bitcoin

You're iq is too low to get these kinda gains. I'm up 20% in a couple hours, someone like you could throw money at a mutual fund and be up 5% this year if you are lucky.

> Buy DGB goyim! Look at all the free money we're making, don't you want to join in the fun? To the Moon teehee!

DGB is just the new POSW. To all the Veeky Forums newfriends, just realise that only the pump groups and the guys with the expensive bots will make a profit from these shitcoin ventures while you lose money.

This is where I'm at

Please fag boy, no one takes you seriously, if you have any brains you'd of put the chart + fundamentals together and seen it as a good oportunity to make a profit, bought at 90 sats sold at 140.

>t. eternal no coiner

just like xby was a scam right? people are still FUDing xby and I made more than 5x on it already.
>you can only make money on shitcoins if you're in a pump group
all it takes is not being retarded. but you wouldnt know that

What is that in dollars, like 1k total? I'm up 2k from the time I typed my last post euronigger.

You are literally a shill. Actual proof in the fucking thread because you didn't know we had id's and now you're trying to play all call like you were just bumping a thread that you made moments before. How fucking stupid do you think people are? Nobody's going to buy your shitty ass scam coin fucking shill faggot ruining this board even more. It's not even a meme, you are actually a shill.

Anybody that buys this coin after we just caught an actual shill red handed, I have no sympathy for. If you're dumb enough to buy this bullshit with the writing on the wall like this then you're fucking moron too.

That's where your wrong, kiddo. POSW never pumped like this.

>making trades based on shill conspiracies
I don't give a shit if I heard about DGB from shills or not I'm just glad I've made money

Why does it matter when you make money? Stop assuming we're all retarded, some of us come here to unwind and have fun with crypto and you guys act like spoiled brats.

Show me your ways good sir

>some of us come here to unwind

This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

Selling everything right now because of this. Rocket already landed fags, get out while you can.

You're an retard user. I listened to one of these "shills" yesterday and maybe a 40% profit in 24 hours. He literally posted at what sat it would start going down(148) and I sold at 144. I went back and checked and he was off by 1 sat. I've made a ton of money listening to shills. You just typically can't ride the stuff they're shilling to the moon.

4D chess. OP knows he would have an ID. Trying to make people sell quickly so he can buy a dip

Kill yourself reddit