Technologically superior Litecoin is worth peanuts compared to inferior coins and still crashing

>technologically superior Litecoin is worth peanuts compared to inferior coins and still crashing

It's almost as if the entire crypto market was based on speculation and not technological merit.

>

t. nervous LTC bagholder FUDing all other cryptos

nice try though, I like the pepe you used

Wow, its almost as if there is a lot more to crypto than just lame ass currency clone coin that serves no fucking purpose whatsoever.

yeah. right now there's more gains to be had in blindly following biz/twitter/bitcointalk shills than there is in " doing research " and making " smart decisions ". could've made 10x what i did if i started out doing the former instead of the latter

>unconfirmed transactions

The problem is when all the sheep start panicking and pulling their money out of the market.

Like when btc went to 90p and people had the chance to buy on the cheap, i bet they regret it now.

My point is a crash is an opportunity to most. Unless of course its crashed because its globally banned and punishable by death

900$*

BTC went from $1300 to $200 and stayed sub 400 for years. Many suicides were had, many bags were held.

I actually think that not being centralized and being accessible by governments is what will actually boost crypto when the stock market crashes.

Its basically two worlds right now.

what caused it recent rise?

I am a crypto newfag, please teach me

Large scale buy-ins from countries like India and Venezula. It went from $1400 to $1800 after Japan bought in too. Pretty much everyone is scared of China businesses now, because they pretty much own all of the bitcoin in the world.

In an infinite dip, the coin pays to own you

What could make it crash again? How do you rate my theory

Chinese are scary like aliens

>What could make it crash again?

That depends on the news. There was a Chinese government proposal to ban bitcoin in china, obviously that made it dip hard, since they own most of the bitcoin.

>How do you rate my theory

It is correct, that is the biggest reason the Financial sector bought into Crypto rather than the technology field. Dont you think its weird that we have a government that doesnt know how the internet works, and spend months debating on it, but they pass bills on crypto when its much more complicated. Banks knew that crypto had this potential and they invested into it.

I suppose they did that to buy cheap as the greedy commies they are.
Or do you think they really have the plan to accumulate most of BTC and let it die?

This would throw back crypto currencies 5-10 years regarding market trust

Well our disgusting governments pass bills on anything where a shekel is to grab

>accumulate most of BTC and let it die?

If you are talking about the chinese, then no. They got all their bitcoin because they own ALL the mining pools. Electricity is dirt cheap in china, and they literally have miles of mining rigs. China is the only reason bitcoin is still BTC and hasnt forked to BTU yet. China decides the fate of BTC entirely, because Miners own all the power in BTC.

>Bitcoiners will defend unconfirmed transactions, high fees, and long confirmations
That's how you know something is in a bubble. People are buying dung and valuating it as gold.

to be fair, people who invest in bitcoin dont give a shit about the technology involved. They are holding bitcoin like gold.

You think people who are used to stocks, give a shit about transaction times and fees, they are used to it.

lts is actually usable in real world coin.

Being digital gold is fine but Bitcoin as a digital currency is a dead end
>Give me a drink first while you wait 5 hours for the bitcoins to confirm

yes, it has failed as a currency, but as far as i can tell, all crypto has failed as a currency. No one buys anything with crypto. Until there is a crypto with no fees, and merchants accept it, All cryptos are useless.

This also means that China will sabotage every coin that comes close to being an alternative to BTC

>no fees
Even fiat has fees for transactions; what do you think makes credit card processors profitable?

The real test is getting merchants to accept it. That won't happen until volatility dies down; no merchant wants their profit margin to be wrecked by speculative investors in an unproven platform.

It will happen though, crypto is clearly the future.

Imagine the mobile technology we have when the last BTC block has been mined.,
It is not a coincidence that this will happen in 2030 when the automation revolution is projected.

Litecoin corrected because it was over-speculated and over-hyped and therefore overvalued by fucking retards who didn't even know what the difference is b/w segwit and LN. I think the whales scared them off. Them and their fucking volatility they brought with them.

Or when idiots buy-in based on recommendations instead of doing their own research

countries going cashless, kim jong acting a fool,
segwit/ln being activated by litecoin which is supposed to make btc scalable and lightening fast transaction speeds

the largest btc exchange is basically run by the creator of litecoin. take that for what its worth

Don't sell litecoin. It is still super cheap.

sorry i meant to say their largest btc exchange is run by the brother of the creator of litecoin. pardon me.

Really makes you think doesnt it?

LTC is such a stupid imitation that its obvious it had to be made by asians