Richfag here - net worth $125M+. Let me redpill you with some advice

A lot of supposed advice given here generally seems to go along the lines of "just being yourself", or "working hard till you make it". I'm not going to bore you with all that shit because its just what poorfags with net worths between $1M - $10M normally tend to do to cope when they're trying to validate themselves.

Anyway so I'll get to the redpill....

Rich people didn't really work very hard to get with they are. Its 90% dumb luck, 9% inheritance and only 1% effort. From my experience multi millionaires who have inherited their money have still gotten bankrupt because they just gambled it all away. Luck just wasn't on their side.

As a general rule, 99.9% of startups and businesses fail to become self sustaining generators of cash flow. Most of the time they're just at the wrong place at the wrong time, which is the cause of their failure. Its never ever about the business plan or their strategy. I say this because plenty of companies with shit business plans and strategies still become worth billions all the time because of some motivated venture capitalists or investment banks wanting to meme a trend.

A lot of people will probably be infuriated reading this but thats what normally happens when you get triggered and are taught your whole life that hard work = success.

continued in next post...

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Youre-Imagining-Things-T-Carver/dp/069280966X
amazon.com/Divine-Word-Saint-Obamas-MomJeans/dp/153364666X/ref=pd_sim_14_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=153364666X&pd_rd_r=S1WN0SQ6M5G1Y8NQE3HY&pd_rd_w=0mxu6&pd_rd_wg=x4wVa&psc=1&refRID=S1WN0SQ6M5G1Y8NQE3HY
amazon.com/Divine-Word-Saint-Obamas-MomJeans/dp/153364666X
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Giving_Pledge#Signers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You see, when you're good at something + luck is on your side, it generally doesn't take much effort to get consistent good results. As an analogy, its like knowing the fret board inside out when you're playing the guitar. But just being a master guitar player is not enough. You need luck, to get people interested in your music, and to put your ass in a stadium to play in front of 100,000 people. Otherwise you just become some poorfag street musician who's easily forgettable.

What we rich folk do, is just so damn easy that we have to make up bullshit and elaborate rags-to-riches myths to create the illusion we deserve our money, otherwise the real hardworking masses would just simply revolt. If I lost all my money, I could still make $1 mill in a day because of all the connections I have acquired through pure luck. I don't even have to try.

Its only divorces and run ins with the law which tend to make our lives slightly difficult. But even then, life is easy. In prison, you're treated like royalty because you can always bribe the guards or inmates. I've known kids of billionaires who've flat out gotten away with murder. We rich people truly live on a different plan of existence.

TL:DR: Rich people really live life in easy mode. Anyone else saying otherwise is either trying to cope or protect their book sales.

Duh, ding dong.

All THAT fucking reading, just hear, "its luck". I agree with you, but holy shit, you dont need to write a fucking novella to say, "its luck"

Also, pics or youre larping

t. LARPING.

Give me some advice on where to make some big, mr based rich guy.

>Lying about your wealth on Veeky Forums instead of Tinder

Epic blog bro I love listening to poorfag fanciction

Tdlr No shit Sherlock.

>f I lost all my money, I could still make $1 mill in a day because of all the connections I have acquired

Explain.

He'd suck a million dicks

You wrote a blog post about not making it rich by being a wage cuck and called it a red pill. 0/10 larp and saged. Take it to plebbit, fag.

>Give me some advice on where to make some big, mr based rich guy.

Best advice I can give you is to befriend a rich kid in college. Problem is, everyone is trying to be friends with them.

Assuming worst case scenario where I lose everything, I can still always get a comfy non-exec role in some corporation and get paid $250k - $1M a year with my connections.

cope.

> $1 mill in a day
> $250k - $1M a year with my connections

You're 14 years old, right?

Funny in one of the most expensive zip codes in so cal....Laguna Nigel....not the over hyped Malibu or Beverly hills. Everyone I've ever met actually worked. Not all rags to riches stories but everyone I know there has that story. They're well documented rags to riches story. My favorite has a shirt that says "straight out the trailer".....because he literally grew up in a trailer. He worked hard started his own business out of college and got a little lucky. Now he will be on buses that have children playing with Superbowl rings....but yeah sure they're all just born into it a lucky... I think there are different circles of rich people.... And I think I know which one you belong to.

Nice. Let's see your business card.

Nice role play.

While I agree luck plays a huge role and is often under appreciated, sometimes by orders of magnitude, there's a lot more to it.

Predictably you seem to be fixated on startups. Enormous risk/enormous rewards. Fat tailed distributions.

Most people would be better off undertaking an endeavor with more of a Gaussian distribution. Medium risk/medium payoff.

What I mean by this is don't try to reinvent the wheel. Run a regular("boring") business and do it for a long time without any major fuck ups.

Warren Buffets legendary 20% return is so impressive because of the consistency and most importantly, scale. The local business owner can easily pull those yields if he knows what he's doing.

Would you give $200 to a complete stranger like me, please?

C-can we be friends?

Lmao you new rich cucks will be btfo hard when your fiat crap money will be worthless
Crypto chads will rule the world fiatcuck

It's a combination of everything but basically this:

1. Market
2. Being at the right place at the right time
3. Working smart
4. Working hard
5. Having money

Prove it. Will post results
Paypal: [email protected]

Wallet:
3PEihWBvE3i6dtyGoQWgjR2zRZ9dXbS7MHq

Almost assured larping, but regardless, well no shit. A majority of those in the low end of wealth got there through hard work. These individuals have a more stable portfolio generally, and often are rags to riches. The concept of the wealthy master race comes from these individuals. The top echelon are those who simply got lucky, they might have skill or intelligence but this had very little to do with their level of wealth. Furthermore, that wealth is a ticking time bomb from generation to generation and is one idiot decedent from disappearing. Part of our societal problem is that we look to that top percentile for guidance instead of looking a couple steps down.

What I most like about this is the deluded poorfags who buy the "rags to riches" stories from richfags and turn into compete bastards, saying everything is all a choice and all you have to do to stop being poor is to stop making bad choices. And stop CHOOSING to be poor. Then a bunch of the fuckers join up and start repeating the same thing. Total bullshit

In my experience those who tend to denigrate and tell poor people to "stop being poor" are just projecting their own insecurities. They would most likely kill themselves in the event they ever they lost all their wealth as they are nothing without it.

Ill tell ya what will really redpill the masses! Given me some delicious dirty money

OP, can I work for you? I'm earning around 200 bucks a month in this shithole,I'm not begging,I'm willing to work for some cash.

OP what is your luck story then that made you rich?

Getting money is the easiest thing ever. You fuckers are honestly just lazy. Only 5% of people are capable of being proper entrepreneurs. Here's the litmus test:

If you're trying to start a business but you're working somewhere else because you have outstanding loans i.e. Car, mortgage, student, etc. and hence your income has to go paying off your 2016 Jetta you picked up for 2.99% financing over 84 months instead of simply hitting up Craigslist or Kijiji and picking up a Civic for 600 bucks, you're not going to succeed.

If you want to start a business the first thing you need to buy is a car. If you've already got any of the loans I mentioned above get rid of them. Sell your fucking Jetta and pay the difference. Sell your shitty shitty house and move in with a room mate.

If you have a kid or any other dependent you're fucked.

If you're not into the whole "startup lifestyle" i.e. living under a fucking desk and driving a shitbox because you're funneling all of your funds into a business but instead think it's all about getting the lambo, the girls, the respect, you're fucked. Your insecurity is going to cripple you.

Your idea is probably shit but your fucking work ethic is the shittiest. Business ideas are worthless. It's the fucking execution that's worth anything.

If you think it's all "luck" then you're fucked. It plays a factor but it's a controllable one. i.e. Your opportunities are only limited to the number of people there are on the planet. Not going out an meeting as many of these people as possible is a waste of opportunity.

It's not luck it's about persistence and not being a dipshit.

Also if you don't live in the USA or at least Canada(while looking to move to the USA) you're fucked.

lol poorfag detected.

I bet you're a poorfag commie larping. You have five seconds to prove your wealth

i've had little to no luck.

anyone i can worship or do something to increase luck?

i've recently started praising KEK

writes a page literally explaining
>you're fucked
fuck off

>was born in a rich family
>went to stanford to study EE
>wharton for MBA
>now running my own wealth management firm

Once you start handling millions and billions in AUM you don't need leverage anymore. Just a 1% return is enough to earn a comfy middle class income. Ofcourse we try to aim higher than that or we won't get clients lol...

Couldn't even if I wanted to due to non-disclosure agreements and privacy. Most of my wealth is tied down with my firm and real estate.

Sadly, there is no proven way to "increase" your luck. Most of the psychology stuff on this is just popsci feel good crap. It just happens when you least expect it, thats why its called luck in the first place. I've known so many people try hard and do everything right, and yet still fail.

Perhaps my advice would be to just go with the flow and stop trying to have unrealistic goals that would only make you stress more.

Read this book amazon.com/Youre-Imagining-Things-T-Carver/dp/069280966X

I suggest this better.
amazon.com/Divine-Word-Saint-Obamas-MomJeans/dp/153364666X/ref=pd_sim_14_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=153364666X&pd_rd_r=S1WN0SQ6M5G1Y8NQE3HY&pd_rd_w=0mxu6&pd_rd_wg=x4wVa&psc=1&refRID=S1WN0SQ6M5G1Y8NQE3HY

amazon.com/Divine-Word-Saint-Obamas-MomJeans/dp/153364666X

Wealth management is for autists who think being rich peoples bitches makes them rich.

If you had any skill managing money you wouldn't be doing wealth management, rather hedge fund or standard asset management firm.

Enjoy planning for actual rich people funerals, you are essentially a secretary.

They're just Hermetics / Think and Grow Rich / Psycho-cybernetics / Neville Goddard / The Secret type stuff except kek themed. I've been consistently meditating and imagining myself being a millionaire for months and made over 100k trading crypto even though I have no clue what I'm doing.

>amazon.com/Divine-Word-Saint-Obamas-MomJeans/dp/153364666X
I also forgot to tell you my dad is owner of Veeky Forums and he will ban anyone who talk shit about me.

what is dumb luck?

ruuuuuuuuuuflll

[Larping intensifies]

the only advice you read about money that is the least bit worthwhile is from trust fund kids. people who worked hard for their cold cash would not sell out their investment strategies on Veeky Forums, they dont even know what the hell Veeky Forums is.

OP, do the extremely wealthy believe in Jesus? and if so why aren't they donating 51% of their paycheck (after taxes) to those in need?

They are, but only after they're dead.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Giving_Pledge#Signers

>born into a rich family

Yup. The best luck.

Where were you 7 years ago..

Been there, done that. This post is the truth. .

Everything you listed is a prerequisite, and luck is the multiplier(which can go either way).

>Getting money is the easiest thing in the world
>If you don't live in the USA you're fucked
Pick one. But yes, it is baffling to see any American of above average IQ making less than 100k/year. You have to want to lose, to not be able to make it in this country.