It isn't too late yet

Sup fuckers,

this is your last chance. Get into XRP now, or don't you want that lambo?
If our trip to the moon continues like that, you better won't a single second more.
BUY
NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/ripple-pledges-lock-14-billion-xrp-cryptocurrency/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FOMO

>tfw only 1000 coins

Still got me a few bucks tho

>tfw the chart went up by .25% will I made that picture

makes my dick solid diamond

BRO, WE CAN DO IT, WE WILL RIDE LAMBOS

How much do you think XRP can reach?

Buying XRP now would be like some beta autist trying to get with the most popular girl at school whose been fucked by all the chads.

Buying DGB is like getting with that kawaii girl that no one pays attention to because shes a bit quirky and has always had a crush on you. Said girl is about to become really successful in a year or two despite lots of critics doubting her.

Which coin would you choose?

per say $3 this year, or $10 next year, will be hardcore but long path with big events

It most definitely IS too late.
t. bought at 6k sats

XRP, go back to your basement faggot

but DGB has risen a lot, too :(
t. considerer

This delusion. It won't go past $0.75.

Yeah, you're right. All of you better sell this *large nose hits the screen and hands are being rubbed so hard they start to bleed

>risen a lot

WE ARE STILL BELOW .3 CENTS WITH 8 BILLION IS CIRCULATION. XRP IS LITERALLY 30 CENTS AND HAS 100 BILLION COINS IN CIRCULATION

This is like said beta autist calling DGB a slut because shes been hugged by another guy before

Centralized scam with insane amounts of coins. Will never reach $1. You are playing with fire risking your actual moon tickets (BTC) with dogshit.

>BTC
A post escaped 2008

>this is what virgins actually think
>muh virgin waifu

>nocoiner
A hurt scapped your butt.

Topest kek, strangerlam

I would believe this if you weren't obviously holding the coin thus fuelling your motivation to cause others to buy.

It's way too late.
I had the chance to get this and got Ethereum instead but I'm fine with that for now.

But yeah nobody that didn't buy this in March will ever get a lambo out of it.

Don't be in denial

About what? Sub-$1 is the biggest opportunity in cryptos, it's going to be way harder for anyone buying now to see 50x gains. I only got 10x gains out of ETH and that took it having one of the highest volumes and prices after BTC.

just fuck my shit up senpai..

i bought 50k 2 months ago and made a - what i thought, was a whopping sick 50% gain..

tfw didnt hold

Your bubble is about to pop when 3 billion worth of ripple get dropped on ETH this month.

Screen cap this shit.

Maybe I am getting you wrong, but you said "Sub-$1 is the biggest opportunity in cryptos", so? How much is one XRP atm?

about 33 cents

No, you read me correctly.

I just mean that the closer to $1 you are, the harder it's going to be to get huge gains due to diminishing returns. If you spend $50 on a coin worth $0.000001 it might hit $0.001 reasonably and make you a good profit.

If it's already at $0.001, not many coins make it to $10.

You can still get gains on XRP but 50x gains is going to be unlikely because it would need to reach $16.50 and not $0.33 like it did for march buyers.

No I got you.
Cryptos got so insane meanwhile, that I can't really tell anymore, how far they can go. I will stick to XRP and would advise others to wait three days, as I expect it so decrease a bit in value. But not for long, if I were you, I would get in at the next dip

Sorry f a m, I'm pretty confident in my boo right here

>Sorry f a m, I'm pretty confident in my boo right here

Fucking plebs. Disgusting.

coindesk.com/ripple-pledges-lock-14-billion-xrp-cryptocurrency/

peace out faggots

Dumn anime posters, coins aren't waifus

When I made that thread I didn't expect the price to fall and rise again