PoSW confirmed official partnership with Ledger one of the biggest hardware wallet providers...

PoSW confirmed official partnership with Ledger one of the biggest hardware wallet providers. Still think this is a scan no coiners?

Piece of shit wallet

Any shitcoin can get supported on Ledger provided that
a. the developers write their own app using Ledger's SDK;
or
b. the developers pay the Ledger people to develop the app in-house.

That's true. Ledger will tweet about PoSW addition though, so expect a lot of new attention to POSW.

Wow, they are serious about this, always delivering.

I just plain don't understand why it keeps going down with so many good news and announcements keep coming out

Sell the news? Lol

Holy shit, just bought 200 more POSW

i bought 1 more

still going down, i dont get it

Because you're a moron that falls for shilling. You don't even understand what drives the price. you're just another sheep. buy the rumor, sell the news moron.

>price crashes from 18k to 5k
>selling on this news
Literally the opposite of what you should do.
Why the fuck would more people sell when it's already shit low

Guh hyuh!

That's what made the price go down you fucking retard, people dumping on the news. Holy fucking shit you people are clueless. No wonder the shills come here.

You are literally a fucking retard nigger. The reason it started going down was because they delisted PIVX.

Because no amount of poojet shilling charges the fact that this is a scamcoin.

It was easy short term money, but long term holding shitcoins like this, bay, bean, xby, xrp, waves, and dgb, is just fucking stupid.

Get in, get your money and get out

Just buy btc if you want to hold long term.

Price goes down when people are selling. It goes up when people are buying. News came, people sold. You're really stupid if this is that hard for you to understand, not staying here to hold your hand explaining such typical activity.

Literally the dumbest shit I've ever read. Also I don't need your nigger hand.
>yeah let me dump my coins when I've already been dumped on.
Literally retard mongrel thinking

Because whales are manipulating the price. Look at the volume on the marketplace compared to the amount of coins currently in the staking pool. Most people are holding long term and the whales are simply filling their bags at the expense of weak hands before this rocket takes off. Why do you think there has been such a huge FUD campaign?

All I know is that if POSW doesn't hit $0.5 by July I'm killing myself.

bye

Kek wills it

Fuck, me too. I've spent 1BTC on this shit at 10-16k.

PoSW is great, I use the exchange for all my needs. I hold all of my coins that i Have there and the team at PoSW is very friendly and has big surprises coming soon ;^)