What requirements does Jewry have before they can start building the third temple?

What requirements does Jewry have before they can start building the third temple?

Other urls found in this thread:

beingjewish.com/unchanged/rebuild.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorship_of_the_Johannine_works#Early_criticism
academia.edu/3184175/Dating_the_two_Censuses_of_Quirinius
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't even agree on that. But the most common variant I know of is the Messiah appearing and taking political control of Israel.

>red heifer
>return of m'shiach
>enough global dilemma so no one cares when they bulldozer it

No, the Red Heifer is supposed to come after reconstruction; it would serve no purpose before without a temple to burn the cow and mix the ashes into the water and whatever else you do with it to ritually purify people.

I ment as in the right candidates to birth it since the Temple Institute is fucking pedantic of breeding the right bull with the right cow to give that perfect blood of lamb red.

Oh, they'll just genetically engineer one when the time comes anyway.

Don't they have to kick the Muslims out of Jerusalem first? Or at least tear down that Mosque?

No why would you think that?

>enough global dilemma so no one cares when they bulldozer it

95% of the population culled so no one left to care

>not recognizing messianic tradition started only in the Greco-Roman period

Why can't we just go back to tribal decentralized Judaism?

Kingdom Judaism (1st temple) was still centralized and pretty violent

all the constant warfare amongst the 12 tribes (King David genocided a few),

pre-kingdom Judaism was decentralized

Let's be honest, it will never be rebuilt.

beingjewish.com/unchanged/rebuild.html
In a nut-shell, they lost "apostolic succesion", genealogical records, all the jews haven't returned to Israel yet, and you have the muslim issue.

>third temple

this is actually the 4th temple
in 300CE, roman emperor Julian rbuilt the 3rd tmple but it was later detroited by quake
prophecy averted

in 300CE, The emperor Julian rebuilt the 3rd Temple but the Galilee earthquake of 363ce ended all attempts ever since.

why the cattle worshiping?

red bulls were a pagan thang

It's almost like all these religions are connected somehow

The Anti-Christ (aka as the Jewish Messiah) will rule the world with the help and support of many pro-Israel Protestant groups, but specially the Catholic Church. He will crush Islam and the ethnically cleanse the Palestinians from the region, to the joy of so-called "Christian" Zionisist, who will themselves donate money (and already do) to rebuild the temple so the Anti-Christ can rule from Jerusalem. Whosoever donates a dime to the Anti-Christ state of Israel, is of the devil and will burn in hell for eternity.

The priest class is gone. The temple Cannot be rebuilt

>in 300CE, roman emperor Julian rbuilt the 3rd tmple but it was later detroited by quake
>prophecy averted
it was sabotaged during the construction. If you're going to count this, do you also count Hadrian's attempted Zeus temple as well?

why ignore and skip over this significant event?

the 3rd temple was built by Julian, but later destroyed by quakes

building another temple after Julian would be the 4th Temple

sure it doesnt fit in with numerological mysticalizms but it simply a historical fact that the 3rd temple was Julian's gift

Pre-kingdom Israel was even more genocidal, the nation of Israel itself was founded on the genocide of the Caananites.

Christianity is truly a religion of peace.

It wasn't a particularly significant event. We don't even have any Jewish sources for it, only much after the fact Christian ones concerning the subject.

And even according to them, the temple was never finished and never used. I hardly think it can count.

No it isn't.

No archeological evidence for the exodus and conquest of cnaan exists.
No, it's preserved. Cohen, Levi and similar are priests.
There were several attempts to rebuild the temple including one during the rebbelion against Heraclius and another one during the aeab conquest of Jerusalem when muslims promised to assist in the rebuilding in return for Jewish participating in the war but ended up building a mosqu there instead. In all those cases including Justinian the building was never completed and sacrifaces were not renewed.

>20k wood
>10k meat
>1M Shekels
>Control at least half cities centers in Levant

The Messiah appearing so they kinda missed their chance.

>No, it's preserved. Cohen, Levi and similar are priests.

oh, like, Séamus Coen, Octavus Roy Cohen, Jundo Cohen, Alfred Cowen, Yoshi Kahn

Will. They have everything else.

I forget, when did Jesus rebuild the destroyed cities of Zion, ingathered the lost tribes, or got the foreign nations to acknowledge Judea as the spiritual center of the world?

Some Jew should have checked the plans first.

A little more than seven years from now.

Why do you ask?

You mean, he didn't? He's going to at some point in the indeterminate future?

Hey buddy, I'm the messiah. I know I haven't done any of the prophecies, and I don't look like I"m going to, but trust me, it'll happen.

And please "a little more than 7 years from now" 10 years from now you'll be saying the same thing. Christians have been falling for that one since "I'll be back in the lifetime of you guys here today".

It was just banter, but I doubt the predictions are that specific. Ancient Hebrew didn't have vowels or punctuation and is very open to interpretation.

I'a! I'a!

Yes, that's correct. Because he was rejected by his own people and murdered, the Kingdom was not ushered in at that time and salvation was opened to all who believe, not just to the Jews.

Which was always Plan A.

Jesus fulfilled hundreds of messianic prophecies, so you can trust he'll fulfill all of the rest of them when they are ripe.

>"I'll be back in the lifetime of you guys here today".

Why get on the internet and lie?

Jesus said that one of the people hearing him was going to see him descending from the clouds in glory, and would not die prior to seeing that event.

John saw that event before he died, and wrote of it in the Revelation of Yeshua Moshiac, also known as YHWH.

>Jesus fulfilled hundreds of messianic prophecies

Objectively untrue. Stop lying.

John of Patmos ≠ John the Apostle

Easily hundreds.

Including being born of a virgin, in the town of Bethlehem, and riding into Jerusalem on a colt exactly 483 years after Artaxerxes proclaimed that the Jews could rebuild the temple.

To the day.

One and the same. An apostle exiled to Patmos does not lose his apostleship.

Out of all the "prophecies", the one that can most easily be discounted as being false is the 'birth in Bethlehem', especially since the entire narrative of Joseph/Mary being forced to return to that town for a census is quite ridiculous. The Quirinus Census didn't force anyone to return to their town of origin... And neither would any later Roman census demand that, either. The idea is idiotic.

"Mainstream scholars conclude that the author did not also write the Gospel of John because of wide differences in eschatology, language, and tone. The Book of Revelation contains grammatical errors and stylistic abnormalities whereas the Gospel and Epistles are all stylistically consistent which indicate its author may not have been as familiar with the Greek language as the Gospel/Epistles's author..."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorship_of_the_Johannine_works#Early_criticism

And all sourced, too.

There were two censuses taken by Quirinus, with two different population numbers.

And plaques found commemorating both.

Your opinion on what Rome would or would not do is pretty unconvincing, and Luke is 100% accurate and precise in his writings.

Only one of the 12 disciples was named John and Matt.4:21 identifies him as the brother of James and son of Zebedee. In the Gospel of John he referred to himself only as the disciple whom Jesus loved. This makes sense if he wrote it, but not if he didn’t. The early church believed he wrote it and all other evidence agrees as well. Iraneus (140-203) Clement of Alexandria (155-215) Tertullian (150-222) and Origen (185-253) all stated that John, the son of Zebedee, wrote the gospel and the three letters that bear his name.

Never believe "modern scholars" or "liberal scholars" when it comes to the bible, and you'll do better than you are now, which is 0%.

The Quirinus census didn't demand anyone to return to their "towns of origin". That's a convenient fabrication - a lie - to appeal to the Jews by placing Jesus' birth in the town where the Messiah was prophesied to be born in.

>The early church believed he wrote it and all other evidence agrees as well. Iraneus (140-203) Clement of Alexandria (155-215) Tertullian (150-222) and Origen (185-253) all stated that John, the son of Zebedee, wrote the gospel and the three letters that bear his name.

The early Church genuinely believed in many things we now know are false, such as thinking the Gospels were actually written by their namesakes, the Donation of Constantine, etc.

God-damn, Christcucks are dumb.

Oh, yeah, Rome would never do that.

The following is a record of a census taken in the year 104 A.D. which contains similar wording to that found in the Gospel:
"From the Prefect of Egypt, Gaius Vibius Maximus. Being that the time has come for the house to house census, it is mandatory that all men who are living outside of their districts return to their own homelands, that the census may be carried out . . . "

Another census was uncovered from 48 A.D. which also records a return of the people to their native land for the census. It reads as follows:
"I Thermoutharion along with Apollonius, my guardian, pledge an oath to Tiberius Claudius Caesar that the preceding document gives an accurate account of those returning, who live in my household, and that there is no one else living with me, neither a foreigner, nor an Alexandrian, nor a freedman, nor a Roman citizen, nor an Egyptian. If I am telling the truth, may it be well with me, but if falsely, the reverse. In the ninth year of the reign of Tiberius Claudius Augustus Germanicus Emperor."

>Donation of Constantine

So far you haven't added catholic garbage to Christianity. Do try to get back on track. This proven fraud and forgery is Catholic, not Christian.

Dating the two Censuses of Quirinius

Some light reading for ya.

academia.edu/3184175/Dating_the_two_Censuses_of_Quirinius

>The Anti-Christ will crush Islam

You mean the Christ, anyone who destroy this bloodthirsty religion must be an Angel sent by God.

Except the Anti-Christ does 'crush' Islam but Christ along with the Madi will arise and beat him back and claim all lands under Islam.