Ripple will crash just like it did last week, better sell now while you can or you'll regret it

Ripple will crash just like it did last week, better sell now while you can or you'll regret it.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/ripple-pledges-lock-14-billion-xrp-cryptocurrency/
cryptoninjas.net/2017/05/16/coinone-temporarily-suspends-xrp-deposits-strong-demand-causes-overload/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>like last week
>rose higher than ever
Are you one of those which are getting nervous, withdraw everything and cry afterwards?

You obviously don't know how to analyze charts, come later crying about it.

What is that even you spaghetti fingered kike??

Thx for the sensible chuckle

Obvious bump and dump

>t. Someone who sold last week and regrets it. Now trying to get people to sell to buy dips.

Nice one, user.

>pissing into the tsunami that is sweeping the market cap

dumbass, do you even know what a correction is?

it should settle around 17 and then another spike tonight

the next week is yet another XRP week. China is coming, Consensus on the 22nd, GL with no XRP dumbass.

Bunch of kids making nonsense and don't even know how to analyze charts LOL It is obvious AF it will crash in matter of time now

worst chart analysis ever

>you should wait until value falls before taking profits

Lol ok poorfag. See you at the dip when I buy back in.

>chart analysis
wtf what did they teach you in grade school

Take your XRP gains now or the whales will, use you gains to buy more after the hard dip

You are actually right

Enjoy losses

see you in polo chat tonight OP, as you cry about your failed short

coindesk.com/ripple-pledges-lock-14-billion-xrp-cryptocurrency/

gg idiot

literally in the green with 25% profit on my short personally. Cope more.

I sold at the ATH this morning and just bought in. Hope you get rid of your short before the lock up blows it up again : )

you're pretty representative of the typical XRP holding retard. I'm sure you and your gamer friends have talked in discord about how you've made an epic killing with your christmas money

did you know that this lock up means nothing? locking up 55/61.68 billion still leaves them 6.68 billion XRP to dump at any time

their typical liquidation of 300 million XRP per month is equivalent to 93 million USD at current prices which means the market would have to absorb 93 million for the price to stay constant. to put that in perspective, there's roughly 10 million dollars worth of buy orders protecting the price from dropping in half on poloniex

how much money did you just lose

how much money did you make?

400$, even with polo unable to cope with the amount of people coming to buy

hope you have your shorts on other exchanges

rest in peace

I bought the rumor, I sold the news

I really don't feel comfortable holding XRP anymore

>We’ll use Escrow to establish 55 contracts of 1 billion XRP each that will expire on the first day of every month from months 0 to 54. As each contract expires, the XRP will become available for Ripple’s use. You can expect us to continue to use XRP for incentives to market makers who offer tighter spreads for payments and selling XRP to institutional investors.

>We’ll then return whatever is unused at the end of each month to the back of the escrow queue. For example, if 500M XRP remain unspent at the end of the first month, those 500M XRP will be placed into a new escrow account set to expire in month 55. For comparison, Ripple has sold on average 300M XRP per month for the past 18 months.

As you can see Ripple has profited handsomely by selling banks XRP, the value of which was pumped by basically starving all other cryptos of capital, driven by myself and others.

Their dump of XRP into the crypto market was essentially a test run, proof-of-concept thing. Once the banks see that it can work "in the wild" and survive a few years, they signed on to the system to make their private profits. They will use RCL-patent license to enhance shareholder value by reducing cost and thus lifting earnings. They aren't going to buy XRP from bagholders.

XRP has zero future for P2P non trad banking or Tx. Once ppl figure this out there will be massive retracement of this amazing run-up. If you want to invest in those banks the time is now to buy their common stocks with fiat.

I'm out boys.

Technically though I am in long STR/XLM because its mission is totally different and is where the gains will be.

Not so sure about that:
cryptoninjas.net/2017/05/16/coinone-temporarily-suspends-xrp-deposits-strong-demand-causes-overload/

Makes me think a big dump is coming once that overload of xrp deposits gets through.

>muh technical analysis

Crash to 0 hopefully
Sell sell sell