ARE YOU XBY FAGGOTS FUCKING IDIOTS? YOU'RE ABOUT TO PUSH IT TO 1,000 SAT. THEY BOUGHT UP HALF THE SUPPLY AT 1 SAT...

ARE YOU XBY FAGGOTS FUCKING IDIOTS? YOU'RE ABOUT TO PUSH IT TO 1,000 SAT. THEY BOUGHT UP HALF THE SUPPLY AT 1 SAT. YOU'RE GIVING THEM 1000X GAINS.

Are you mad that that's not you or are you mad because you are a stupid nigger

who the fuck cares? you yourself are also gaining money if you have xby

Tell that to the guys holding ripple

you get mad if you win but others win more don't you

Look, I really get it. You regret not having purchased XBY when it was 1 sat, 100 sat, etc.

But "someone is gonna get rich off this!!!111" isn't equivalent to "this is shit, you should sell". If there was a time for XBY to crash, it was right after the 50k block because the demand for static nodes would be gone. But it didn't crash-- it mooned and will continue to moon.

Remember when BTC was sub $1? Sub $10? Sub $100? I'm not trying to tell you that XBY is going to be the next BTC; anyone telling you that would be making too many assumptions. BUT, I can tell you that great risk can come with great reward. Those who are investing in XBY are taking great risk. Things like
- no whitepaper
- shady devs
- new tech

Despite this, many people (I included) bought in. Imagine now if this hits $1? $10? $100? Why do I give a shit if the people who made this successful get a piece of the pie? Hell, they *deserve* a huge chunk of the pie if everyone else who bought in is eating too.

And the current price rises... these are just the beginning. Remember, once static nodes are actually online, a shit ton of the coins will be kicked out of circulation. Now obviously the price won't skyrocket immediately, but over the course of... a week? a day? an hour? and if you're someone who already has a static node.... oh boy...

tl;dr XBY MOON

Hmm I saw these same kinds of posts when POSW was at an all time high too...

AHAHHAHA looks a bit familiar doesn't it?
Hmm, I wonder what will happen to XBY.

>thinking what happened to one will happen to another
The logic here is so shit that it came from a pajeet.

The market caps are eerily similar. $10 mill will be the big test.

I sold mine at 710

Does that mean every coin with this same market cap is gonna crash like posw? NO! Lol what am I fucking reading?

This coin's graph looks like a classic market bubble. We bull trap, boys. Sell while you're near ATH.

Don't make me doubt please.

Smart man. This shit is going to crash to jack shit.

Ahahah this is glorious. The crash is beginning. 450 support? I'm gonna make it my mission to crash this shit :)

this p&d was/is great

Good fuckin luck even if it drops by half I'll still have made triple what I put in but by all means keep being a faggot

I bought at 50 and got out at 300 personally. It's a great pump and dump. But now my duty is to warn people, beacuse it's gotten out of hand.

Pump is over bro. Time to get out.

where do you reckon it will settle in the end? 200 or thereabouts?

>warning people
of course you are, you fucking nigger.

I FUCKING SOLD AT 400

CRASH SO I CAN BUY BACK IN, CRAAAASHHH

Don't worry, it will. This is a shitcoin.

W-what's wrong FUD-kun? Could it be... you're craving my XtraBYties

Enjoying this dump? :)

insider here, this is gonna be huge. hold for at least another month. bye.

Well that settles it. I'll be selling my house and putting every cent I have into this coin.

Thanks for the tip friendly user :^)

This is nothing, XBY is resilient!

anons if you're just on this coin as a trade i suggest getting out now

XBY can handle anything

this is just another small dump before it starts trending up again

I know everything you've got
>shake the weak hands out of the tree guys

THIS THREAD

LMAO

THE TEARS

THE BITCHING

ITS GOLDEN

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>Said that at 650 sat
>Price now 450

You were saying?

:)

The whole site is having problems dipshit

Mark Zuckerberg owns 25% of FB.
Don't ever buy any stocks hurr durr other people will get richer

SHOULD I SELL OR NOT?!?!?!?

IT'S CRASHING!!!!

hodl

neigh buy more, catch the falling knife tip at like 300, and ride it out.

Its just someone cashing out chill.

It's done. You just got memed.