Not till $7 short squeeze

coindesk.com/ripple-pledges-lock-14-billion-xrp-cryptocurrency/

gg

What does this mean for us?

what does this mean lmao

NO MORE XRP BEING RELEASED

SUPPLY < DEMAND

PRICE UPPPPPPPPPPP

um you couldn't mine xrp anyway, i don't see how this would drive up demand lmao

it means they aren't going to just dump a couple of million XRP to make a few buck or lower the price, their assets are frozen so they won't be manipulating the price that way

...because they can no longer release any of the XRP.

come on dude. jesus.

It doesn't. They're just shills. Notice the retarded over exaggerating replies? That's shilling.

read the article you spastics lol

my god, money literally handed to you and you still call scams

how dense are you people

You again? Everyone is a shill to you

coindesk.com/ripple-pledges-lock-14-billion-xrp-cryptocurrency/

I tried to warn everybody. But the rocket is taking off people, not stopping until 1$ so that XRP then can easily market to more banks to use.

Oh and BTC below 50% market dominance? #theflippening is real

You guys think a red lambo our yellow/orange to be flashy?

Get orange, looks nice.

I don't like XRP much at all (only bought 300 of them) but FUCK BTC.

I FUCKING HATE BTC. If this is what it takes to send BTC back to fucking $100 or less where it belongs then so be it.

>xrp is only given to people on sign up
>can't mine it

>xrp locks certain amount of supply
>demand goes up

???

still don't get it

gotta be the orange.

realisticly what no. of ripple will be needed for me to be part of the lambo club when it takes off?
only got about 400 atm until i can put more wagecuckBUX into it and other coins.

alright since you're serious; XRP is supposed to be slowly released over time, this is to maintain a price. This is also why people called it a scam, they thought ripple's creators would dump all of it at once for $$$

They locked most of their supply up. This means the current supply is basically all we have. We won't get much more than this. Supply is now lower than what we thought it would be. price-> up. Also scam accusations are now fucked

its really basic supply and demand, if you don't get it then I'm out of ways to explain

XRP is garbage you're all gonna be bagholders kek.

What % of the total supply got locked up?

isn't it generally a bad idea to buy a coin from devs who manipulate the price? i don't see how this coin is gaining traction if they'll just inflate the price when they please. the demand should be literally 0 because of this but price is going up anyway so idk anymore.

88%
no, that's the point. They cannot effect the price as they please anymore with this lock up.

so? they could just unlock at any point? i don't see why you think that wouldn't happen given this currency crashed 2 weeks ago

But what exactly does ripple do? its not the crypto banks use.

Herd mentality.

Also, proud of their coin and its gains, what do they say "Pride goes before a fall" ?

you don't deserve lambos

You need at least 100K zerps to matter

This announcement specifically alleviates those rumours, the market effectively has control of the price.

dude im not going to try my luck with a coin that SOMEONE ELSE has complete control of the price of, if you want to go ahead but thats a big fucking gamble

>I FUCKING HATE BTC. If this is what it takes to send BTC back to fucking $100 or less where it belongs then so be it.

Dude, you are just bitching about something that is not BTC's fault. Shitty exchanges like C-Cex, liqui, and others don't seem to have gotten the memo that Tx fees have increased. Instead of increasing them they seem to be saying, well, you're withdrawing BTC from our site, so fuck you we're going to literally save 0.00004 as you leave

Literally told liqui to get their fucking shit together. At first they were like, go use a Tx accelerator. I was amazed. Its like putting half the postage on a letter and then expecting the post office to deliver it.

A lot of newfags and even some old fags who haven't noticed or don't realize the Fees have increased 500% since beginning of this year.

A lot has to do also with poorly written software wallets that thought Tx fees at 0.00001 would be sufficient for eternity and dont have adjustments.

tl;dr if you use a reputable exchange/service/wallet the Tx fees are always appropriate and times are within 10 minutes.

too dumb to deserve lambos. can't even tell if ur serious at this point.

>I tried to warn everybody. But the rocket is taking off people, not stopping until 1$ so that XRP then can easily market to more banks to use.

>Oh and BTC below 50% market dominance? #theflippening is real

I used to believe the flippening, now I don't think its a real thing.

Yes XRP has sucked up capital from the market, however- its churn and burn is just going to go back into BTC, and back into other cryptos.

The term "dominance" is very misleading and imho a poor choice of word to describe any market cap in this area.

fucking fag your ripple is going to die faster than steve irwin in a tank of stingrays

>say thank you goy

>dude im not going to try my luck with a coin that SOMEONE ELSE has complete control of the price of

Do you even realize that ~5 mining operations are in damn near complete control of bitcoin?

Big money always fucking wins. No decentralized system is going to be the top of a banker controlled world. It would serve you well to learn this NOW.

I was thinking the same actually. mostly cuz im thinking where am i gonna put my money so that it is more stable and less volatile? Maybe BTC, but i am honestly considering ETH at this point.

>dem miners have complete control all of bitcoin!
>claims BTC isn't decentralized
>thinks some wizard is out there owning all the BTC
>full retard confirmed

just LOL at all you homos hating on ripple

i was late to the party and already doubled my money on this shit.

> but muh decentralization

you faggots should realize that ripple wants to use universitys and shit for nodes. so it will probably be MORE decentralized than bitcoin, which is controlled by a handful of mining pools anyway.

> b-b-but banks dont even need xrp to use the ripple ledger

they can save gazillions by using the coins you homo so yes they need them

all you retards can get rekt !

>just LOL at all you homos hating on ripple
>i was late to the party and already doubled my money on this shit.

So you admit you sold your ripple and are no longer a bagholder ?

You clearly have no idea what the fuck you're even talking about. Leave cryptos. Forever.

lmao you saw that 4k fake sellwall on xrp?
bulls getting in big time before mooning to another dimension

>Big money always fucking wins.

Are you one of these retards that thinks XRP is like, the new dollar?

>No decentralized system is going to be the top of a banker controlled world.

Ehh, thats why they are called alternative currencies. They're an alternative to the "banker controlled world".

no they are called alt coins because they are an alternative to bitcoin you idiot

That's just it, they can't. It's being encrypted using some sort of smart escrow contracts that can't be opened until time expires ( 1 month per contract). Even if you offered Ripple a $100 per coin they couldnt give you any.

>where am i gonna put my money so that it is more stable and less volatile?

DOGE to be honest

>They're an alternative to the "banker controlled world".

And in due time, every fucking one of them will lose.

I'd love a decentralized system. But you obviously fail to recognize that all your gains still have to be converted to dollars at some point - and those dollars are and will continue to be controlled by the big dogs. You're living in a fantasy world if you think bitcoin, or any other coin, is going to usurp the financial system. You are fighting against people who have hundreds of years of experience controlling money and economies and they have enough cash to stomp the whole crypto market to shit any time they want.

THIS

belive me id love to see all those bankers get taken down by bitcoin

but its not gonna happen

bitcoin might still be around but the monetary system will still be controlled by jew bankers

so if were talking altcoins Im betting on the banks!

>they can save gazillions by using the coins you homo so yes they need them

lol hehe

You actually think they will use XRP to interface with the RCL and not simply their RCL-compatible internal tokens

>Even if you offered Ripple a $100 per coin they couldnt give you any.

But, it was possible a week ago.

And, it will be possible a month from now.

Fuck ripple

The same number of coins has been on the market as always has been, 38 billion

250 sats per byte is plenty for now. Less than 10 min transfers, just go with that.

>They're an alternative to the "banker controlled world".

>And in due time, every fucking one of them will lose.

You really don't have an argument, do you. Just, Ripple Good, homos bad, bankers win, fucking faggots.

Explain how bankers win in your mind, just give us the scenario out to 2020.

What happens to Ethereum, NEM, etc, litecoin, stellar, bitcoin.

Put it in terms of marketcap so I understand exactly how your projections stack up. For example, what happens to the $46b marketcap of non-XRP tokens. Do they all disintegrate as everyone sells everything to buy XRP?

Is there a dawning of consciousness that no crypto will be worth anything and banks will collude with governments to ban everything but RCL-compliant digital assets?

*sigh* I don't know if you're just retarded or don't grasp basic economics. It doesn't matter what the market cap of "xxxx coin" is or will be.

There is ONE currency that matters in this country and that is the almighty dollar. People aren't selling their houses for bitcoin or buying cars with ethereum, and they never will be on any significant scale. The nation transacts in dollars. Period.

All of your cryptos are measured in dollars. They are completely worthless until converted to dollars. All cryptos are doing is generating you more dollars. Just like stocks. Just like bonds. Just like ANY non-tangible asset. You will always be a pawn in the bankers game, and you're a fool if you think cryptos have any shot at changing that.

So, you can choose the play their rigged game and make some money... or you can live in this fantasy world where you think you're going to upend a system that holds hands with virtually every government, legislative office, and military on this planet.

Your call.

You could buy a house in Vancouver though *sigh*
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-15/vancouver-house-sale-only-2099-bitcoin