/vtg/ Vermintide General

dawri edition

>Latest 1.03 patch notes
>steamcommunity.com/games/552500/announcements/detail/1656635407222041992
>>Information about chests and when to open them
>pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb
>>Tome and Grimoire locations (someone check to make sure it's all correct)
>pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T
>>Performance guide
>pastebin.com/BKH7pNMy
>>Mega of cool stuff:
>mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

angus beef

Attached: 1492420213_donglis.png (904x542, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/Vermintide2General
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did my active recharge so fast?

Attached: chaos-gangbang.webm (852x480, 2.92M)

steamcommunity.com/groups/Vermintide2General

Steam group.

Second for stairs that go up!

What other enemy types would you like to see in vermi 2? Personally plague censer-bearers with either a aoe cloud around them or make their attacks hurt through blocking.

Attached: 1520777557215.gif (310x310, 236K)

damn elf you spooky

Attached: 20180318032850_1.jpg (1600x900, 384K)

It generates over time and by taking and dealing damage.
I just played a deed with Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger, that shit reset anytime I got hit.

>getting hit
git gud

They're doing the right thing. If you can't finish most of your regular runs reliably, you should never pick up any grims. If you're playing with other random people you don't get to just assume their skill level and ruin the run.

Also, picking up grims outside of legend or champion is a waste of time and even then it's a waste of time if you don't pick up both grims on champion, due to how the probability of rolling a red item works. You don't actually need the higher quality chests to advance your gear powerlevel as even white items will yield the same increment in highest seen item power level as orange ones on average and this is the only thing that matters until you hit gear power level 300. When you hit gear powerlevel 300, any and all item properties and traits become available through crafting, so, again, there's no reason to pick up grims on champion or legend unless you're hunting for reds AND EVEN THEN you can craft an orange item that is technically equivalent to a red one through a shitload of re-rolls until you get that perfect 2x property roll.

In short: grims and tomes are overrated, completely irrelevant shit most of the time that actually HINDERS PROGRESS, because you get wiped more often and experience less chests being opened, because the quality of chests is irrelevant when you're trying to advance your highest seen gear power level.

What's a dongliz?

to any newfags reading that, note grims and tomes are still a good idea at lower levels. they give you more XP to help you level up and can give you better gear that, while it will be outclassed in time, can still help you. you'll enjoy seeing blues and oranges, too

just be sure your party can handle the grims and puzzles to get the books

im using repeater pistol om bh and you cant make me use the boring ugly box of a volley xbow

Back of the knee

Attached: vibrate.gif (535x262, 96K)

The dangly bits

repeater pistol is the ugliest gun in the game though

>"you didnt ask for permission to do 2 grims dude"
>mfw

Attached: file.png (527x431, 112K)

better chance at cosmetics, and red weapons are valuable for the cosmetic value and collection factor as well, not just stats

Dwarven for Testicles

Getting grims and tomes adds some more variety anyway and usually makes things a bit more fun, but yeah it's good to know your limits and not ruin your run because some sperg believes he should be princess carrying his grim mules for his amusement

>they give you more XP to help you level up
Wrong, you fucking dipshit, because you're going to get wiped more on average while picking up grims, especially as a new player, so your average xp per run can actually plummet, depending on your skill level, if you pick up the grims.

>Dongliz - The parts of a Dwarf’s body impossible for him to scratch.

Oh gosh.

Either repeat pistol or volly is fine on BH since their shotgun altfire counts as one attack for proccing crit. I find the volley crossbow has more general utility because of it's improved range, though, and it basically let's me noscope specials which is good cause no one else in my team is sniping. Repeater is better for immediate burst dmg though

>don't want to look up any guides
>still can't find Hunger in the Dark grim #2 (not the one you blow up a wall for)
it's somewhere in the dark scary part, isn't it

>Dongliz - Parts of Dwarf body impossible to scratch.

>pick up two loot dice
>advances the bar not even 25%
>Ranald's gives like 5%
wow epic dude haha

there is a grim where you blow something up?
i only know the grim that you have to crouch and climb a ladder to get to.

I won't spoil it for you user, but it's probably a place you've walked by a million times without noticing there was anything there, and when you find it you'll know it's nearby but even still it will piss you off to actually find the grim despite knowing you're in the spot

>depending on your skill level
gee you're right I should have said something about that
>just be sure your party can handle the grims and puzzles to get the books
faggot
it's obvious books come at a risk, but noobs shouldn't completely ignore them if they're competent

You've seen a dwarf? That's like 70% of their body. They can barely even bend forward.

So, uh... his back?

They didn't port it all, here's some of her lines from the old game. To Sienna:
>Do not listen to One-Eye, pyromancer. Yours is a gift that should be embraced, not feared.
>I can't fight them alone, wizard.
>Amongst my people, magic is considered a gift.
>Go in triumph, wizard. Blaze a path.

To Bardin:
>Rest up, dwarf. That wound needs tending.
>That's it - show them your mettle, dwarf!
>If you need help, dwarf, just ask.
>Go proudly, son of Karak Norn

Before the dropdown into the stalagmite/stalactite cavern.

Oh so it's the gooch/taint?
But I can scratch my taint. Small of the back?

Or is this a joke a out how hairy they are down there

It's right after that actually, in the interim zone right before the big open cave with the third tome. There will be a hole in the wall you can go up into, then you need to climb up and jump the sheer cliff face. Hugging the cliff, hop around to the other side (not up top, you can't get up there), and you'll land on a ledge. Immediatly to your right will be another hole in the wall.and the grim is in a nook back there by a dwarf skeleton

Neat

Attached: 20180317233842_1.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

Reminder that Fatshark's are hacks.

Attached: Wow nice helmet much upgrade.jpg (833x573, 143K)

I've heard lines 1-3. haven't the rest.

>respawn speed
You're literally admitting you're a shitter if you use that

>I can reach my taint
Are you a Dwarf?

>better chance at cosmetics
The chance of getting a cosmetic should be considered as zero for all intents and purposes. If you think otherwise, you're just setting yourself for disappointment.

>and red weapons are valuable for the cosmetic value and collection factor as well, not just stats
They are valuable to those who give a fuck about cosmetics. Many players don't and even then there are cosmetic choices for regular weapons via illusions.

Well, I am sub 6 foot

The joke is it clearly sounds like it's meant to be testicles but isn't.
That's all there is.

>admitting to being a manlet
Oh user...

Attached: 1503543365603.gif (400x225, 503K)

could you not be autistic for a post? he just got the item and wanted to show off his red

>asking anyone in here to not be autistic

Attached: 1498510784950.jpg (700x509, 35K)

are you an actual retard?

>could you not be autistic for a post
this is not something reasonable to ask in generals in general user

Attached: check your corners.webm (1200x674, 2.79M)

Attached: straggler.webm (1000x562, 2.82M)

Does Slayer need any other weapon than the dual axes?

best ranged weapon for witch hunter? digging crossbow

2h hammer for hordes.

He literally just got the item you retard

1h hammer for hordes

is it me or is the bile trolls weak spot his back

Head

Yeah you need to post your name so I can add you to the blacklist.

Attached: 1510240844801.gif (500x250, 824K)

crotch

Can someone give me a longbow markus talent build? Not quite sure what to build seems like there's a few decent things, I want to rape some bosses

What's the solo legend leveling tactic?

ok Tom

Yes, something to use on overlapping enemies in hordes. As others have said, some kind of hammer is a good choice. Personally I find the 1 handed hammer to be the best because of how much stamina it has, good for doing things like resurrecting teammates that are in a group of enemies and for escaping when you get surrounded by pushing shit away.

Would not mind some Nurgle Demons
Also a form of flying enemy would be a thing to too see.
Also what about map specific situational enemies like a mob of Orcs showing up, clearly lost, and then fighting every unit around them. Or a Dark Elf Raiders Party's.

When your class so shit your ult refuses to work

Attached: kruber.webm (800x450, 1.45M)

You shouldn't be playing solo legend quickplay until you're power level 600, m8. Level on champ.

Don't take damage

>join fort brachshit map
>trolls spawns near river
>knocks two of us into the river to instant death
oh yes what fun

How do I get better items, I've stalled at ~140 power for 15 crates

Attached: full_release_they_say.webm (1000x562, 2.28M)

>>Rest up, dwarf. That wound needs tending.
>>That's it - show them your mettle, dwarf!
>>If you need help, dwarf, just ask.
>>Go proudly, son of Karak Norn
Why would they remove these?

>fighting horde
>suddenly hooked but there's no packmaster visible
>dragged by floating hook until the packmaster appears, on the other side of a wall
>hook finally reaches his hands and he proceeds to hang me on the spot as slaves rape me to death
jesus christ I think I've had enough legend

>Falling into the quick sand
You're own fault

I swear this is a common ocurrence when a boss is recovering from animation

pump the diffculty

>greifing your team
Rude desu

I already have Kruber and Bardin at 600 m8. Sienna feels so bad to play without at least temp health to vent and I'd like to try her out. There's supposed to be some cheesy clipping spot to skip to the end on some map.

>Kruber trips on a warp gate.webm

>consider the following
Regen trinket is fine because it teaches you to not be a fucking elf and actually learn to block.

Attached: an expert.jpg (271x447, 42K)

how about just playing her not on legend difficulty, since the experience jump is actually pretty small and then you can actually play the game and have fun leveling her up instead of needing the level 20 crutch talent

consider the following
the CDR on crit trait is shit

How much is it? Still only 5% now?

I hope you're only pretending to be retarded.

2% my guy 2%

>convocation of decay
>running through cliff area near ritual
>get hooked by packmaster on narrow path
>hero appears to be hovering over the pit while being dragged
>get freed and gain control
>plummet to my death
I think I'm done for a while.

What's retarded about that?

Attached: Do you think I'm weird.jpg (132x110, 5K)

Nurgle demons.

Greenskins, Beastmen and Undead, maybe different chaos warbands too
As for units for current enemies:
>Wolf-rats, giant rats
>Nurglings
>Jezzails, assassins with shurikens, making ranged enemy like this could be tricky but potentially fun and forced players to hide, crouch and made shields useful.
>New mini bosses but not only in monster style like stormfiends with ratling but something in style of better mages and warriors like bosses from halescourge, into the nest and stormdorf.

Should I be running as Merc, Foot Knight or Hobo Kruber for grinding champion?
Which is overall most useful?

I want sand levels.

Also Skaven Demons

Attached: SkavenVermLord.jpg (920x950, 79K)

>grabbing grim
>Saltz that was with me fucked off
>gutter runner jumps me from the back
>guess_Ill_die.jpg
>"Fly true!"
Really wish more elves knew how to play their role.

Foot knight or hobo. Kngiht for charge staggers and saves and hobo for one-shotting elites.

That's plenty if you're in a horde. The CDR pops on every enemy hit, so putting a couple crit arrows through a horde gets you a huge chunk of cooldown back. Crit melee strikes work the same way if they cleave multiple enemies.

>These handmaiden talents

Attached: 1519624297083.jpg (622x621, 84K)

if you had the 1h mace you would have survived

Give us a proper Chosen fight, not just some Warrior with a cape.

once I extract a weapon illusion can I apply to to as many weapons as I want? or do I need to reextract it and pay 30 salvage every time I want to move it to a new weapon?

no
yes

Yes
No

>memebeard is good against hordes, I s-swear!
This is why you never see that shit weapon on legend. It's 2h sword or hammer on all Krubers regardless of their class.