DGB

Get out now GET OUT
The CRASH is coming

lol no it's not dude.

Crash? LOL
Get out of DGB right now - you don't deserve to be rich.

It's just about to moon for real.

No.

SELL SELL SELL!

I sure hope so, because I need to buy more of it.

Didn't the TA fags say if it broke 150 SATs we would all be in line for lunar lambos?

Possibly yes, if the 180mark is breached it's open skies.

Yes.

It means that the coin is going to get huge exposure, people are going to research it and see the potential, and we'll have a successful launch sequence.

Look at the volume burst - this only draws more attention. If you are serious about making some money, better buy DGB before it goes full moon mode.

I have some ether in my portfoli,o is it still a good idea to invest on DGB or I just got in here too late?

Total noob here,

I have about 60k DGB what is the potential return on this?

Late.

Not late. Honest. I sold my LTC at a loss because of DGB. And I couldn't care less. The sudden volume in DGB is worth the risk.

60k in about year and a half.

Buy in, 0.00000165 as we speak

People are saying it can get to 15 cents this year.

You do that kind of math.

Not too late, because the majority of people with the coin are holding way past this initial burst. I sold 10 ETH yesterday to get about 562k at 115 sats.

NO PAIN NO GAIN

DGB will beat XBY.

The reason? Achievements. Imagine winning $25 for grinding your favorite game.

I mean shit, if I was a kid and had DGB as an option I would live on whatever game adopts it. GameCredits is specific to games that reward it, however, DGB gives itself away based on whatever game they add.

The difference is in adaptability.

Guys Thank you for the advice, but i`m a total noob on this, I just made 100% of gains last 3 weeks on ether, I bought it at a Mexican site named Bitso, My question is, how can I transfer my ethereum in that site to another that holds DGB.

Jesus, hold your etherium in your wallet, not online. THEN transfer your to poliniex or yobit, your choice... there you exchange etherium to DGB.

OR better yet just have both....
and just hodl.
U don't think there will be bumps on the ride to the moon?

Its dipped rather nicely. Perfect time to buy more

1.Transfer ETH to Coinbase
2. Transfer ETH from Coinbase to Yobit or any other exchange that support the cojn you wish to buy

I heard some ether events are coming soon, that it could pòssibly help ether to bump more, Is it worth the risk, what porcentage of gains are you awaiting to get?

OP BTFO!

Was my plan all along, heh heh.
I'm always wrong when I tell a prediction