Honest thoughts on fake gold?

Other urls found in this thread:

sigmametalytics.com/purchase.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AY39G_CdXDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My only thought: Again? Can't you just fuck off?

kys yourself

why?

How to acquire since ali ban?

I honestly think you're a shitty person and I hope you die poor

from his email or pm his store and he edits the one item left in his store.. its shady now tho i wont buy again.

Are you retarded?

email me at [email protected] I can source HQ fakes similar to the one in the top left of the picture.

Alright maybe one day. As long as it's at chink prices with free shipping.

fuck off FBI

i'm not
nah it's $100, but it's the best quality you will find. it actually looks real unlike the blocks that were sold on ali.

Hmm $100 is right around the price scam offers on the deep web start at. Like buy a debit card that can withdraw $1000 from ATMs but will never actually get sent. What kind of thing do you have for reputation or recourse?

if you can figure out some kind of escrow, people usually just pay and it arrives 3 days to UK, 8 to USA those kinda shipment times.

post photos

passes x-ray, weight and size are the same, each bar has a unique serial number, non magnetic aswell. i sell lower gram amounts, like 10g,5,20.

pic is other bar i also have.

i can also get: APMEX, Royal Canadian Mint, and ARGOR-HERAEUS

All shipped out from UK.

Would it fool dealers?

aslong as they didn't open the packaging, yes. it's impossible to tell if it's fake without drilling into it.

And the packaging is exact match? How do dealers use serial numbers if at all?

you're a little tinker!stick yo gold up yo mommas ass!

yes exact match

they don't use them aslong as they are unique (which mine are), and aslong as they dont open the packaging it will pass. i personally sell some on ebay, gumtree and similar sites

though i have sold to a few dealers but i prefer not to as its easier to sell to individuals

$100 each, any hint what you get them for? Can you say where or how you got into this?

buy a lot of them at a time from a dodgy guy i know, made around £60k so far from it in past 4 months doing it part time around studying. woking on a way to launder it currently.

Where do you sell it?

ebay gumtree craigslist facebook groups

You taking PayPal or what? Afraid this will come back to bite you at any point?

I honestly wish you'd stop making these threads.

You going to nut up a do it or just keep thinking about it? I'm ready to see your ass in the news as the victim of a Goldbug.

i'm careful about my security, burner phones, fake names etc.

and no sorry, can't take paypal. ive been charged back on way too many times.

Besides the fact that you shouldn't be doing this, are you sure talking about this on a Cambodian skull stacking forum which is known to be compromised by numerous state entities is wise?

I mean when selling on eBay, Gumtree, etc.

yea but i use fake info and cashout services

Why would anybody want to buy fake gold?

to trick normies

>passes x-ray
bullshit too thin for that xray penetrates into gold quarter to half an inch
>weight and size are the same
probably not exactly
>non magnetic
you mean perhaps not ferromagnetic

ultrasound will get them anyhow.

no it will not don't be stupid!
> it's impossible to tell if it's fake without drilling into it.
except with you know ultrasound... which is the standard for testing since a few years ago

you sound like you are trying to sound smart, if someone has a ultra sound you should not sell to them.

you are talking out of your ass.

and i take it you have never heard of a material known as tungsten, or a few radioactive isotopes with almost identical density

>you sound like you are trying to sound smart
you sound like you are trying to scam people.
>if someone has a ultra sound you should not sell to them.
every dealer has it because it's inexpensive and no method of spoofing it have been found and many of them offer free tests for anyone.

tungsten doesn't have the exact density as gold has and of course i heard of it. the speed of sound in gold is very different from tungsten which is much harder.

>risking jail for such a shitty idea and chump change

idk pal, you sound a lot like an armchair expert here.

if you are allowing people to take the gold out of the packaging you are doing it wrong.

and if you are telling me your going to be able to notice a 1.5% difference in size then please leave lmao

Cash out services ?

What's the point of fake gold?

It's like when you sell gold it's usually checked for authenticity. I just see no point. Are these souvenirs?

>if you are allowing people to take the gold out of the packaging you are doing it wrong.
don't have to ultrasound doesn't give two fucks about the packaging.

>and if you are telling me your going to be able to notice a 1.5% difference in size then please leave lmao
that one is tricky i agree one would have to unpack it and probably dip it in some fluid to get the difference. but still you can't say there is no difference because there is.

one solution would be to mix tungsten with osmium or irridium something heavy from the platinum group that is still cheaper than gold to get the exact same density. but hard as it is it would still not fool ultrasound and would only fool a good xray scanner if thick enough gold plating is on it.

you honestly think your average joe is going to have a £500 ultra sound device?

and i was talking about weighing it etc, im aware of how ultra sound works

what if i buy this thing sigmametalytics.com/purchase.html

>if you are allowing people to take the gold out of the packaging you are doing it wrong.
That just makes no sense, who with any sense buys gold with packaging (unless you're buying it from the official supplier)?

youtube.com/watch?v=AY39G_CdXDA

the packaging verifies its authenticity... it loses value if you take it out of its packaging.

$200 and we were talking about dealers here. every dealer has it if you find one that doesn't he fully deserves what's coming to him i guess.

but these bars don't stand up to home tests of specific gravity and don't stand up to non-invasive x-ray and ultrasound either. thicker bars could possibly fool x-ray but the merchants have learned their lessons.

That makes no sense. Gold has its value because it's gold, the rest doesn't matter. Only collectors might be chasing after some fancy original packaging.

it is a merchandise packaged that can be resold if undamaged as is. if it's out of packaging it probably goes back to a mint. it might have scratches on it dents some material loss. it still has it's value as gold you will get somewhat under spot for it but the premium is gone.