reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/84inb9/321_patch_notes/
>3.2 League: Bestiary
reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
>Useful Links
pastebin.com/AJP7Ndcd
>Guild
too autistic, you really dont want to

old thread

Attached: 12479189_917288798387062_682225443_n.jpg (480x480, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2114414
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

paska op

Scions Penis

How are your maps, exile?
No seriously, how are they? Cant even get t10s to drop atm

Is the current stash sale good? I've only bought one currency tab once before and I don't know what more I need. I'm to socially awkward to trade with people so I don't think I need premium tabs.

of course its good, get extra normal tabs for additional space or do get a premium tab should you ever find out there isnt that much interaction to be nervous about when trading

Honestly, at this point I feel like its more profitable to just chain run t9/10 and sell all red maps.

Are guilds even a thing? Do you guys really have friends in game?

Attached: NpORTbj.jpg (572x716, 32K)

Nah, but I have friends out of game and we have a guild so we can share leveling gear and conveniently trade through the guild stash.

Show your fashion /poeg/

Attached: screenshot-0000.png (1920x1080, 3.37M)

whos this goodideagaming guy on twitch? seems to have come outa no where and having thousand plus viewers. is he view botting or am i just out of the loop in terms of streamers.

constantly fluctuating between t8's and t12's, rather annoying

if you spent less money on the game and more money on your computer you might be able to play at better settings or even higher resolution

did you redtards realize blue is the real league and make the swap yet?

Attached: 1519332152916.gif (300x250, 1.41M)

Love full clearing a chiseled, triple sextanted, vaaled, 130% quantity T15 map and not getting a single red map in return.
Just love it.

Quantity doesn't affect map drops, density does

Yeah well pack size was like +40%, with 2 pack size sextants and a strongbox sextant

>>Quantity doesn't affect map drops, density does

what sense does this make

this general is just atrocious
if you have the fucking audacity to complain about this maps then you don't deserve this game and you were never fans in the first place.
just upgraded my supporter pack out of sheer indignation

elder shows up on atlas but on yellow maps, does beating the boss in the map hes on make him move? i want him on white maps to try the guardians first time

>game always crashes on dx11
>runs like shit on dx9

any gay furries want to map together? :3c

call your gpu

I just got my first ever exalted orb! As a relatively new player, should I just trade it for chaos orbs and use those to buy stuff? And if so, what's the exchange ratio?

Use currency.poe.trade

lol scrubcore
>beat everymap once within 100deaths
> then just farm with quant gear
> yea no, go fuck yourself
hows your baubles doing now? probably already useless like 55% of softcore currency becomes

Holy sheep this is the first time I play flaskfinder... How this shit is even fair.
With retch so available this league I literally don't ever go out of immortal flaskgod mode.

>I just want a fun league
>NO YOU WANT A LOOT EXPLOSION BREACH LEAGUE EVERYTIME
>aaah, nah the beast this is just boring and there arent any beasts
>THE ECONOMY WOULD NOT WORK WITH MORE CURRANCY YOU SPOILED BITCH
>I just want to have fun
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1468051675677.jpg (645x773, 87K)

>die in hc
>delete char
>make a new one
>first mob I kill drops ten 6l bellies of the beast

a feeling softcore babbies will never understand

>I can't have fun without being fed freebies constantly

That's the thing though, people got so used to loot pinata leagues, which is why people have such a knee-jerk reaction. When you ask people what their favourite league was, they will tell you something like Breach, Beyond or Legacy, they will never tell you that it was Talisman or Warbands. And so because of how used to people got to having fuckhuge amounts of density and loot, GGG tried to compromise with garbage like Harbinger which was specifically designed to slow down the clearspeed meta. And now they are doing the same with Bestiary by making enemies that you need to weaken without killing before you can use the league mechanic. I mean, I can still regularly see people trying to bitch and moan about how Legacy league isn't part of the core game, even though the only thing unique to it was a shitty map that you can put in the map device to get a legacy item that is worse than the current version.

My favorite was Invasion because people kept dying in ridiculous ways all the time.

trapping is so annoying and tedious why did i make this character

Attached: 1517892909472.png (808x805, 601K)

m-muh thread
not sure if you really want to use this one guys, I did it more as a meme because someone asked for a new one 150 posts into the other

honestly the best option would be to just increase baseline drop rates for everything so they no longer have to make lootfest leagues

The issue in Invasion is that there was really no reason to engage with the bosses. If back then people complained about the lack of reward even before these pinata leagues, imagine the complaints that would happen now with it. I really liked Talisman because it gave actual choice when it came to amulets in contrast to how there was always the objectively best choice of amulet for any particular build.
>if you were going with Arctic Armor, you would probably take mana regen
>if you were making a build from halfway across the passive tree, you would be taking whatever amulet gives you +x attributes
>if you were starving for more than one attribute, you would take an onyx amulet
>if you were going magic-find and you didn't need any stats, you would take a gold amulet
>if you needed survivability on the other hand, you sure as hell wouldn't fucking take a coral amulet past level 15
With Talisman, even with the fact that Fangjaw Talisman was just overpowered with how it has a 12% maximum life implicit, it still gave you a fairly wide selection of what you could take. The only thing that sucked ass was the fact that Stone Circles needed five different talismans of the same tier.

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2114414

Attached: 1519583967934.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

>significant increase
>to make it 1 in 50
>"we're confortable"
damage
fucking
control

So are they going to increase the spawn of all reds or just the ones related to spirit beasts?

is flameblast guy the strongest rogue exile?

>tfw you don't map

who jugg lab here

Xandro and the bear trap guy have gotten me before.

glad that you are asking!
map pool is holding up well. running plenty of reds every day, reached 350 on the influenced challenge now. reds continue to increase in number.

Attached: poetards.png (657x861, 588K)

remember when oak was the hardest boss lmao

Yep

was I supposed to shape my atlas so only specific maps drop, I just completed everything ;_;

>lab after the chest exploit was patched

Seconding this, Xandro and the bear trap guy are really the only ones that ever kill me. That and that annoying exile that keeps using either Frostbolt or Essence drain and then just running away whenever they notice you aren't ten screens away.

Remember when people actually respected Dominus and didn't just steamroll him in five seconds

i want this, any builds like this?

Attached: asdasdasdasdasd.jpg (800x600, 105K)

>lets try to capture shit beast
>lol enrage can't throw net
>shot it once
annnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd
>its dead

>there's nothing wrong with map sustain this leag-

Attached: 1495857303059.png (1920x1080, 2.9M)

sire of shards ice spear/magma orb

Magnus is fucking insane, I almost die to him every single league, most of the time by the time I notice him the flameblast has a bajillion stacks already not to mention maps with %cast speed increase for monsters

>necrobaby can only play when spoonfed

like pottery

>ARPGs devolve around grinding and killing hordes of enemies
>leagues based arounnd killing hordes of enemies are the most fun
>OH THE HUMANITY

dont reply to the retard br posting pics from last league

you can run a full atlas no problem, makes map sustain even easier

shaped map strategy is what some people do because they prefer running the same map layouts over and over instead of having to run whatever random drops they get.

Depends on map mods.
If it's minusmax, ele weakness and faster monsters with extra fire damage, then he's probably the most dangerous of them.
Ran a crit map and met the LA rogue exile with a zombo build and got imploded into a dark void.

>Xandro
>the sound of knocking wood at really high speed

Can I start Bestiality now? or am I too late to the party?

so this league is for furries right
>yiffs

Gonna do Tect Slam finally

Looking pretty okay

Attached: maps.png (634x642, 427K)

i hope whoever designed devourers and drop bears has been fired by now

Just ran 10 tier10 maps, got 5 tier 10 and 6 tier 11/12 back. So pretty good I would say.

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

Attached: inside_Kitava.png (1080x608, 441K)

The one thing I don't get is why people whine about map sustain instead of net profit of running maps. The latter is an actual serious problem which makes almost every other method preferable to maps.

That is one of the concerns I have with Bestiary, they implemented Nemesis 2.0 by having more powerful mods that rares can have and by making them tankier but they added a shitty netting and crafting mechanic to it.

Yeah, it only devolved to the point where people stopped bothering killing map bosses because that is a waste of time they could be clearing trash during. Of course it's easy when the enemies are braindead white mobs and don't offer any resistance because you one-shot them from three screens away

Reddits on the case ;^))

Attached: fDQhhbB.png (622x610, 689K)

glad I quit the first week

Is wearing a diaper with no pants part of god's plan? Why is templar so autistic?

harbinger should have been added to core.

not gonna go full autism and count it all but im pretty sure that these returns are enough to at least break even for the 102c investment, and thats not even taking into account the regular currency, items, and map drops from the summoned harbinger monsters

>52 Harbingers
51, learn to math.

Well yeah but normal mapping is also enough to break even and its really hard to get a negative profit in general so thats not saying much.

It was added to the core, you can trade a set of Shaper/Elder items to get 6 exalted shards, you just can't get Horizon Orbs and Harbinger Orbs :^)

>spirit beasts barely worth selling as is
>reddit gets them crashed harder because some retards in SSF were gonna miss 1 boss

so whats the problem
you pick harbinger zana, you get to fight harbingers and make a small profit in the process
sure its not comparable to the rain of currency that was zana breach. that's exactly why ggg removed breach from zana i think, because it was way too powerful compared to all other mods.

w-what did he mean by this?

Attached: honhonhon.png (493x139, 77K)

>use emperor's luck
>get portal scrolls
why

a plus tard

>use emperor's luck
>get mirrors
Easy

Didn't even know that could happen desu. Is that one of those 1/1,000,000,000 things?

Attached: 1507733362984.png (330x310, 170K)

Yes. It's a non League-restricted Currency.

tell me /poeg/
why shouldn't I just sell all my gear and buy the last challenges for 36 so I can quit this league?

>that guy who spams "I'm no beast of burden" on global

Why would you buy challenges? So you can have some crappy 3 visual effects that you'll forget about next league?

>Macbook
Everything makes sense now.

Do it if you don't want to play anymore.

>tfw one character has more personality than all of the others combined

Attached: Shadow_character_class.png (110x105, 21K)

Got a message saying my menagerie is full of these mobs or some shit. Can I release a bunch of them or what? I want to keep capturing these fuckers (Craicic Gem Frogs) but I guess I have a bunch of other shitters too.

>I am in the menagerie
>tyty
>See you later
"Tard" means late or delayed, "plus tard" means a bit later. And "A plus tard" means at a bit later.

>The furnace down at the slaughterhouse!
I mean, you aren't wrong.

i hate that i don't like the builds of shadow because his smug attitude always puts a smile on my face. definitely giving him another go once they add voice acting to acts 5-10.

Consider the following: the perceived complexity of PoE is just a result of obscurity by design. Once you actually analyze the itemization/tree system for what it is, you are left with a relatively small list of mechanics.

It's per mob type afaik, so you'd need to use them up or orb them i guess.

>Did the earth move for you, baby? probably, you hit the ground quite hard

RIP edgelord Scion

Yeah, but the figuring out part is what makes it fun.