/gw2g/ - Guild Wars 2 General

/gw2g/ - Guild Wars 2 General
Let's see if the bot is gone yet edition

Attached: images_3.jpg (259x194, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfScubFDyHomTBqD-Y5q2kvBTL4tU_LHBXjUKQ3pLhO7nEiuQ/viewform
youtube.com/watch?v=v2o3MzMAsBY
youtube.com/watch?v=cI4e1WSEdqE
discord.gg/greCqvQ
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV
youtube.com/watch?v=ppSPsvO19dU
youtube.com/watch?v=XmcIt-mrHZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AYYY LLLLL

This game is shit.

hi

QUAGAN IS BEST

Attached: 1521071719990.png (241x202, 101K)

kys jugg

New player here I just reached lvl 80 how do you earn viper gear?
I have both expansions and want to gear up my berserker

Attached: 1519613409133.png (409x306, 102K)

Eso is better

if crafting go directly for ascended

ls3 maps provide all the jewelry

Final Fantasy sucks in general. It's the most overrated video game franchise in existence.

Trinkets from living story maps and for armour I think crafting.

Quick question, why do presumably straight men enjoy doijins? Don't they usually involve a man and a woman? Asking out of curiosity.

As soon as they bounce you have to start moving forward and begin your combo (udually with 2M)

But starting a combo with a vanish bounce is generally an inefficient way to start something spicy.

true

All 10 minutes without bot.

i- is it safe? can Veeky Forums play GW2?

I'm imagining Nier: Automata on PS3. That shit would probably look and rIt's not third grade math. It's elementary school grading.

A 60s or 6 is a passing grade; a grade of D. 70 or 7 here is C and average. Which most games fall into these.un worse than Drakengard 3.

PC.
>emulates and improves on your old piece of plastic

do you think quitting your "passions" and just getting a real job would fix your life or make you even more depressed?
do you think you could even fit in into any normal job anymore?

I've heard fractals are pretty good way to get gear I've been doing them every day and up to t3.
Also I heard that chrono/druid are always guaranteed spots in everything what stats should I be looking for as well for druid and chrono

4, at least

I can't tell if it's still a bot or if people are just shitposting individually in a stand alone complex kind of way.

Attached: laughing_man__widescreen__by_thooley.jpg (1024x576, 131K)

Yoshi's Island had the best birds all around

Attached: raphael the raven.gif (256x238, 792K)

HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAACK

both

dont make waves you Jian

Ygopro2 looks much better but fucking gideon is still down

Any other good or decent romance mods?
I heard the Xan one for BG2 is decent, anyone can back that up?

/@/ is wrong as usual, stop the presses

Springtrap...Has a hard unlife.

I fucking game buying a “complete” edition of a digital game and rather than putting everything on a single download/file it actually downloads all 500+ pieces of dlc, cluttering your “download list”.

>max skill Franky
>5/4/4 sockets
I don't know if I should just finish him...

TFTD base defense is much less annoying than in EU for the simple fact that there's no DPL Launchers. I couldn't tell you how many horrible disasters I've seen in EU base defenses when an alien shoots off a Blaster Bomb.

>maybe they'll make everyone that's not donald or goofy useful.
Funnily enough, KH1's world party members were actually pretty good until late game.
I think the devs changed this in KH2 because of all the complaints.

That game has some weird controls but nothing you can't get used to after a couple tries. Plus it's funny as hell.

go ask somewhere else

gw2 threads don't actually function on Veeky Forums

Hawke Kevin Lise where Lise just spams buffs and the other two do nothing but auto-fight with specials locked at level 1

I'm glad you're doing your part in making mobawatch as shit and unplayable as possible.
Fuck that """""""""game"""""""""""

Attached: 1190052538557.jpg (1080x1199, 96K)

Care to elaborate? This is the first time I've stepped foot into one of these threads, surely it hasn't always been like this.

Remember how ever house had wood paneling in the basement then?

Attached: 1518188324893.png (533x524, 142K)

2 is my favorite game of all time- that I'm doing a lot of autistic data compilations and edits on. Emulators can do the disk swapping fine.

MR1 isn't bad, but 2 improved on it in almost every way.

Attached: BanFromOU Final S Class Entrant.png (1900x834, 912K)

It's the name of the piece. I even found where the original acrylic is for sale for $1,000 but no information on the original commission.

there's far more untapped potential for fantasy than regurgitating bastardized tolkien for the thousandth time

bomberman

Okami.

Same and I got it on release day too. There's just too much shit to do. Tooie already stretched my patience to the limit but RARE really went overboard in this.

What the fuck are you even on about you underage subhuman piece of filth?This is just a reskin of Spiderman: Home Eiditon

Attached: 1190053146474.jpg (1415x1200, 502K)

BAD GOY

Honestly you don't want to play ranked til like 100 games in anyway. 100 is kinda large but if it's your first MOBA then it's wise. Smurfing is also just fucking dumb

aside from PC it's probably the best emulation device. if you have one of these, a ps2, and an og xbox you can play pretty much any console game worth playing without spending any money on games.

Don't listen to this fag
It looks fucking sick, I love sunken highways that go pretty deep and yours looks aesthetic as fuck too

What the fuck are you even on about you underage subhuman piece of filth?>C H A M P
Where the hell have you been buddy>208807913
This is just a reskin of Spiderman: Home Eiditon

Attached: 8-super-bowl-xxxviii-new-england-patriots-32-carolina-panthers-29_pg_600.jpg (1280x939, 472K)

Not much

>beaver badge or toolboxes
>not 3x torp

Attached: 1190053581389.jpg (850x708, 123K)

Haha which cutscene is that?

This

I had the PS4 physical coming in the mail and it had cross save, did the same with Sophie.

Attached: 1190053248432.png (722x1002, 850K)

Opinion poll, please give opinions.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfScubFDyHomTBqD-Y5q2kvBTL4tU_LHBXjUKQ3pLhO7nEiuQ/viewform

Attached: 1190053728747.png (400x400, 125K)

What is with all the Avatar posting lately? I don't think I've ever cringed so hard watching an """"""""""anime"""""""""" in my life.

>cartoons were better when I was a kid!
Take off your nostalgia googles. The show sucked.

Attached: 1190053735342.gif (720x404, 1.91M)

saggy nuts bros where we @?

If either the waist was tapered just a bit or the hips were wider she'd look a lot better.

g'morning user

youtube.com/watch?v=v2o3MzMAsBY
youtube.com/watch?v=cI4e1WSEdqE

whats your region?
if your east coast or EU there are pretty regular lobbies posted here that you'll have better connection with

Honestly, I don't know, and can almost never tell because it's two letters in a chat box. It is a mystery what sets off someone.

Scions Penis

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

I just realized Tougou's invasion is scheduled on the 15th, same day as Umi's birthday

Attached: tougo partyhat.png (250x490, 121K)

Yes, because reddit has a much larger playerbase and so many more guilds, including weak guilds. Reddit's top guilds would smash /gbfg/.

now they only need to save the N64 emulation

Putting a mask on while circlejerking doesn't make you any classier, faggot.

if anything toko needs to be in the center

Attached: 1190054459284.gif (600x337, 263K)

Last I saw, biggest posted was Tom and me (Timsworth). is probably right, but someone should still make a Timmy & Tommy pale chub image.

Attached: 1190054533661.jpg (352x293, 43K)

ummm

Attached: TS4_x64 2018-03-18 02-37-22.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

>and it starts with N
Nancy-boys?

they are just excited to see him dude

Guilt is the very essence of sex.

BTW, is the silver case worth playing?

star ocean 3, coincidentally, was a bad game through and through.

Between Ennard's mess of coils, Circus Baby's ice cream mechanism and the scooping machine, I'm going to say it's probably one of the better ways to go.

Attached: 1190055140574.jpg (1181x1181, 240K)

What's your favorite Max and Chloe scene? Mine is either them waking up on Wednesday morning or Max's speech to Chloe right before leaving 2008 for the last time. They're both wonderful moments for different reasons.

Attached: 1190055368927.jpg (1920x1080, 1.42M)

I've always felt, if the game is undocumented, then it should be, otherwise, we get cocks like the asshole who owns BOTH SimCity prototypes.

Can you do that with mednafen? Asking this for a friend 8D

Too bad Fi is the least of Skyward Sword's problems.

Wow user, go back to /pol/ please, I don't want to see that kind of blatant anti-semitism in my pure /eagg/.

THIS

That's really the only other option, and I wouldn't necessarily blame someone for going there. It was also my next guess if Neotokio had not worked.

PC

youtube.com/watch?v=ppSPsvO19dU

Дaльшe вы нe пpoйдётe, пoкa нe пoлyчитe бyмaги

Why the fuck is clay jumping so hard? It was 180 this morning and now it's 204. The GE starts it at 138

yдap
youtube.com/watch?v=XmcIt-mrHZI

Attached: 1987164556.jpg (720x960, 111K)

>Transformed
>Good
pick one

Blame Capcom for that, speaking of which I just finished up Jessica.

Attached: Jessica.png (512x299, 14K)

What's wrong with the PS1 version?

Every time I see "Link" in this style it makes me think more of Ganondorf than it does Link. Big noses and long red hair will do that.

>use to have this on snes
>game goes for $100 now
Fuck me so many of my god damn fucking """friends""" kept stealing my games as a kid
Only ever got past that boxing in mechs part like once

Attached: 1190057265589.jpg (496x493, 58K)

Requesting Yukari as a giantess and embarrassed by everyone looking up her skirt.Thanks to Mancubi I knoXiceowlw to hug my mom

Attached: 1190057095057.jpg (2728x1447, 1.18M)

>yfw you always thought Klonoa was female as a kid

Attached: 1520795063940.png (481x511, 182K)

>Yellow Mode like you guys recommended
you got memed on