/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2737
Blue Eyes Edition
Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 (June 9th)

●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction Special Edition (June 7th)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge (June)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Codebreaker (July 13th)
●TCG: Cybernetic Horizon (July 27th)

Notes:
●No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.
Go to /dIg/ for Duel Links discussion.
●/dng/ is not for any cardgames besides Yu-Gi-Oh!, please refrain from posting other cardgames and remember to report any posts that do.

Attached: 1462670203649.jpg (2480x3507, 852K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lion_Alligator
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Blackwing_-_Kogarashi_the_Wanderer
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Tips:Megazowler
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post the deck you're currently working on.

Attached: Strawberry.png (1366x704, 1.11M)

Second for best card.

Attached: MirrorForce-LCKC-EN-UR-1E.png (700x1020, 1.27M)

CHAZZ IT UP
CHAZZ IT UP

Attached: A2Z.png (616x464, 508K)

I thought you hated the internet, Revolver

>Tewart apologists exist
>"The OCG list is awful. I am glad we have a fixed amount of decks being competitive here in the TCG" - some shitty commenter on YouTube on a Lithium2300 video

I hope OCG takes the game back and fucks over these shitters.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
Roll until your get a Monster Card. You are now suppose to build a deck around the monster card you got from the link. How fuck are you?

Attached: DarkMagicianGirl-MVP1-EN-UR-UE.png (309x450, 375K)

God is dead

>yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lion_Alligator
A lot!
I dun care about reptiles.

I do. But I still use it so I can estroy it.

So, how is True King Yang Zing Dino doing these days?

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Blackwing_-_Kogarashi_the_Wanderer
Not bad I think.

Cardfight Vanguard will kill this game again.

k mariomon

I doubt it, I still see yu-gi-oh stuff all over the place, but not even the LGSs near me carry vanguard stuff anymore.

Should I buy a FLOD box? I usually buy singles.

An EXFO box is probably a better choice unless you want Elementsabers.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Tips:Megazowler
Not a lot really.
It's never about wheter or not it will kill a cardgame,more about if it will have an impact and affect how Konami acts.
Without cardgames like vanguard we probably would not have the Legendary Dragon Decks,at least not in the same form.

What if I want Knightmares, infinite transience and Needlefiber.

>taking out the Radian for Kumongous
Is that just because he has less attack?

>tfw Vajrayana has only been printed twice
>not even a Secret print, only an Ultra and a Super

Attached: 1516343182184.jpg (480x242, 19K)

Needlefiber's already been confirmed as a YCS prize card.

>MFW you sleveed your cards upside down and didn't realize until a guy on locals told you.
feelsbadman.

why don't you tell us the time you took a shit this morning while you're at it

How do you sleeve cards upside down?

How do I make a functional Cyberse deck?

Attached: regu think.png (486x683, 509K)

Like this

But I barely use the bathroom,but I can tell you how my clothes are doing tho.

Attached: IMG_20180318_150021.jpg (2592x1944, 1.88M)

If you want to talk about money cards I would say EXFO has a larger proportion of them, and we still don't knos about Needlefiber.

Don't tell the thread, but the new Ritual build is actually pretty insane. Consistency and tokens for days.

facebook rumor has the import as needlefiber.

moar shota monsters

Attached: file.png (300x440, 288K)

Gabrion, the Timelord
>At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card battled: Shuffle all cards your opponent controls into the deck.

Hailon, the Timelord
>At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card battled: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference between your LP and your opponent's.

Michion, the Timelord
>At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card battled: Halve your opponent's LP.

What sort of nerfs are they going to get?

Attached: Iamgrowingstronger.png (510x284, 285K)

Needlefiber is going to get bannehammered real quick isn't it?

Shut the fuck up

It's going to be unusable garbage like most late transitions from anime to game.
Just look at how shit the Egyptian Gods are.

No

Attached: why don't you have a seat over there.jpg (352x707, 26K)

Question for you lads; do you have your main deck and extra deck have matching color sleeves or different colors? What about your side deck?

Attached: 1501699559394.png (1200x1600, 1.71M)

Gabrion from all to just 1
Hailion only if you have higher or lower LP
Michion to maybe once per duel
I kinda want to see what a full powered Timelords anime deck could do IRL

Main and side same color because you swap cards between them, extra in a different color

>functional
Just build it so that you vomit your hand out onto the board turn 1 and link spam then pray that your opponent can't break your board.

Die to kaijus

Gabrion can't be just 1 because then it would be worse than Kamion in every way. The other two nerfs I would be fine with, they would still be very abusable, and Hailon + Michion is still an OTK.

Attached: stareslongingly.png (509x286, 255K)

Same colour for main and side, but extra I have some Ophion sleeves.

What this dude said. I don't like mixing up my Main and Extra, and re-sleeving for the side is a huge waste of my time. I also try to have my sleeves match an aspect or the theme of the decks I build so that I can remember what deck I'm looking at playing without actually needing to take it out of my deck box or writing something on the deck box itself.

>I also try to have my sleeves match an aspect or the theme of the deck
Surely everybody does this? Even as simple as blue sleeves for a water deck, red sleeves for a fire deck, and so on.

For extra memes, you should run the Armed Dragons so you can make ADCC in addition to A-to-Z

>>At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card battled: Shuffle all cards your opponent controls into the deck.
Watch as this timelord gets summoning sickness but doesn't shuffle itself back
>At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card battled: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference between your LP and your opponent's LP.
Shit depends, considering the OCG banned Life Equalizer, i doubt they're giving timelords their own Life Equalizer, but then again, this is technically slower than Life Equalizer
>At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card battled: Halve your opponent's LP.
Unnerfed because fuck Nirvana High Paladin some more, am i right?
They'll probably give it some dumb restriction like "if this card was the only card that attacked during this turn: blah blah blah" but i don't see this getting nerfed, Gabrion on the other hand, that's going to be the one i see getting nerfed hard.

To do that you would also have to run V and W and that's just too silly.

>Being so upset about a Youtube comment that you complain about it offsite on Veeky Forums
And why the fuck are you watching Lithium anyway?

Michion will have to get some sort of nerf otherwise it will get abused in other burn decks. I could easily see it preventing your opponent from taking damage until your next turn or something like that. Keep in mind that at full health Michion's effect is basically "Inflict 4000 damage that bypasses any effect that stops your opponent from taking damage."

What is this aesthetic called and how can I find more monsters like this?

Attached: 66729231.png (644x433, 507K)

What would Chazz say if he heard you talking like that? You've already embraced the memes once, no sense in stopping now.

Head to blacked.com

Muscular? Pumped Up? Bara?

Attached: Guardian Grarl.jpg (400x583, 147K)

i don't think it'd be worth playing the materials for adcc without dedicating your deck to making him. the xyz engine is already brings down the deck a little bit

Swole

Not exactly, swole yeah, but the humanoid deity aspect that could be a Final Fantasy final boss is more of what I'm after, another example.

Attached: 51402908.png (322x433, 259K)

2015 called it wants it's deck back

Oh then just boss monster in general

Attached: lmao.png (984x722, 1.37M)

>Koa'ki Meiru Crusader

I've always been interested just because they're cool looking and it's such a strange gimmick, but what's it supposed to play like?

Attached: 1517189248566.gif (300x300, 892K)

>>I kinda want to see what a full powered Timelords anime deck could do IRL
>Time Maiden only had the search effect, but with no OPT, could search Sandaion, was compatible with 141, Inferno Reckless, etc
>Celestial Transformation allowed you to get Sandaion and Michion on field at the same time, as well as various other special summoning cards both printed and anime only
>Michion halves opponent's LP to 4000, Sandaion burns 2000, then overlay for Gustav
>Cards were originally added to Pro during Ruler format, nowadays you would have access to Desires for draw power without playing the stall game, but on the other hand, there's more negation around
>Even if you play the stall game, the Ain->Ain Soph->Ain Soph Aur ladder gave you draw power and an alternative way to summon Sandaion and Michion at the same time without Celestial Transformation
When anime duels were added to Pro, Timelords almost instantly killed all interest people had in playing them, to the point people created a fucking banlist for anime exclusive cards

Every time I see this card I got so disappointed that they wasted such cool art on a mediocre beat stick with a slow floating effect.

Release the mirror forces

Attached: TwinTriangleDragon-CIBR-EN-R-1E.png (473x694, 819K)

shut the fuck up mofiz

By official rules they all have to be the same color

Half-trying, all-failing, in need of serious assistance. Plz help.

Attached: Bullshitting with LoD.png (578x622, 512K)

>Links
>2015
???

literally remove the links and it's the same before linkformat. There are way better BA decks in linkformat with cherubini

Attached: GuidingLight-SR05-EN-C-1E.png (300x437, 248K)

Trying to use the advice other people gave me here a few days ago.

Attached: YGOPRO FPS_ 60 3_18_2018 3_03_32 PM.png (1280x800, 1.91M)

Post one then. Educate me, I am new to the deck.

What's your reasoning behind not playing Virgil and Rubic?

have you read the gx manga by chance? cause the sun is fucking disgusting in there

>ash gets reprinted
>konami makes the pull ratio for it is shit
>players bitch about it
>kaiba legendary collections sold out
i laugh at TCGfags everyday.

Revolver is based. No in the anime does anything to backrow. Mirror Force is actually really powerful

>they didn't reprint Ojama Country
Fuck Konami. Is it necessary at 3 for the new builds or not really ?
Also how do you build the deck in the TCG, i have no idea what to do with this dumb fusion tag ruling.

Why are the cards from the DP:millenium so fucking pricey ? They aren't even good.

Nostalgia

Attached: 67746798_p0.png (770x1080, 1.71M)

Extra deck cramped as fuck and Rubic isn't very good. If I was gonna slap Virgil in it would only be because I managed to fit hand trap lolis. If Ash survives the next list I'll probably add her in and fit Virgil. I debated Ghost Ogre right now but ehhhh.

Fuck this shit.

Makes sense I guess. If anything you can swap out the vanity's fiends for ogres seeing as vanity's is a side piece anyways due to how many normal summon reliant combo starters you're playing due to the PK engine

Do you live in Japan or something?

Yeah but considering I won't be using the deck at locals until we get Cherubini there is no way of knowing if Ogre will be meta relevant anymore at that time. Which is also why Ash isn't in at this moment, bitch could get hit. I will probably drop the Vanity's though, good point about the PKs.

You only have ogre and rabbit as targets for Evolution Pill. Although I do understand you were trying to build this irl, yes? If so, try to put in more handtraps so that pill will always be live. Cheap but somewhat useful ones could be d.d crow or perhaps effect veiler. Also, I would HIGHLY suggest taking out the unexpected dai for another terraforming. Lost world is insane, and essentially half of dinos win condition. Keep in mind, these are just suggestions from me.

Attached: 123456789087654.png (191x89, 9K)

I'm gonna keep it short but BA is gonna be most likely tier 1 deck after cherubini. Shit like Vanity's fiend is basically just a substitude of how currently gimped BA is without cherubini.
BLS is a fuckin powerhouse that can just swing for massive damage or banish threats like Beatrice / dante / cherubini in a mirror.
Snow just wins games by itself, also fucks the mirror really hard. Facedowns are not BA's, so they destroy themselves.
1 Barber because 2 is unrealistic with snow in the same deck, just burn for game or burn during time.
Mathematician is a 1 card Cherubini. Send peten, he specials himself from the deck. Instant cherubini. OR send edge imp sabres, setup your topdeck and also go into cherubini or dante. It can keep reborning itself, is level 3 dark and a fiend.
3 Rhino because rhino is amazing, protects cherubini which protects rhino. 1 libic 1 calab for names + effects are ok. 2 Aldich since hes a effect veiler with beatrice, just sitting in your deck instead. Farfa for lmao banish, quickplay disruption. Tourguide into sangan is a handtrap + cherubini. Ash / ogre / veiler for more disruption. Rubic for Virgil, hes just as good as dante by being able to spin. Too bad it's not a quick effect.

For Extra / side it's quite format dependant, since some cards are less needed or not. desires + designator + anti spell is when going first, siding out handtraps like ogre and veiler. kaiju + crow is also matchup dependant.

Attached: PINNACLE OF YUGIOH.png (923x797, 1.03M)

This is what I'm currently working towards IRL as I'm a poorfag, Should I go the rabbit route instead? Any recommendations?

dont say shaddolls

Attached: IRLDinos.png (933x653, 891K)

>not using the best backrow hate link monster

Attached: TopologicTrisbaena-FLOD-JP-UR.png (300x444, 309K)

So was this a jojo reference or

Attached: d07ba7761f5ee991af2a482c8c2a6e8e.png (862x511, 914K)

Yeah I'm building it IRL. I keep Terraforming at 2 so I don't have a third one bricking in my hand. And yeah I'm waiting for the prices on Ogre and Droll to drop so I can grab them and a Raigeki to replace Unexpected if need be. My only thing is I'm worried about the ratios.

uh which petdeck is better
cyber dragons or ancient gears

I'll save your post and be sure to consider everything in it, thank you.

However I am not sure I like the idea of a 37 card monster mash build.

ancient gears, they're a lot more consistent as far as i know

what are some dank techs for brandish?

Probably since it looks like a fansub and they love their tired memes, but the bodhi tree is popular in buddhism so it's likely not too far off from the actual translation.

Prediction of what he'll cost irl ?

Choose my future irl petdeck:
Deskbot (almost finished)
Vendread (bought them to see if they'll have good support in the end, even if it seems that they won't)
Ojama (don't have the countries)

Who?

Do you have your staple side deck cards, like lancea, chaos hunter, sphere mode, anti spell frag, etc etc?

I sadly only have Ra.