mmo-champion.com
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money

Previous:

Attached: 1521060152280.png (545x320, 227K)

>torches instead of pokers

still, pretty good mog man

FAT

Attached: 1506197341965.gif (330x500, 1.24M)

Best Vanilla Horde race?

Orc, Troll or Tauren?

Attached: 1519032277991.jpg (288x336, 34K)

Undead

Xth for fluffy tails.

Attached: poofy.webm (890x766, 2.61M)

goblin

Orc or undead if pvp

Orc or troll for dps

Tauren for tank

Attached: 1492403267504.png (526x306, 218K)

Trolls, Tauren, and Healing Priest undead are top tier.

Attached: 1492669090846.jpg (383x379, 44K)

Xth for muzzlefucking

>literal americans as a race

Attached: 1519416725700.png (604x717, 814K)

Woah why do you have a picture of me?

Trolls are my favorite. I think they're more noble and not as bloodthirsty as the Orcs, nor as too spiritual or airy like the Tauren. They are just trolls who were kicked out of their homes and want to make a place in the world, plus I like their models and story.

Attached: Taz'dingo_TCG.jpg (531x602, 562K)

Which faction will they join?

behead those who insult Cataclysm

Attached: Battle_of_the_Aspects.jpg (1492x1207, 404K)

How are Orcs so much more interesting than humans, despite being basically green humans?

We've had Euroshitters in the game for a while now it's only fair.

Attached: Average European.jpg (718x534, 77K)

literally has the best zones and dungeons. don't get the hate. i got chills the first time i did mt hyjal. plus the story is just cool as fuck.

Dragon soul butchered dragon lore.

bad zones
boring dungeons
unmemorable raids

the old-world revamp was the only good thing about cataclysm

>either fat or anorexic humans
>strongest navy in the world
Holy shit you are right

undead, unironically

If Cata hadn't had so much cut content and they dialed back the pop culture reference questlines, it would probably be one of the best expansions. The initial launch was very solid but it ended so bad that it soured the entire thing.

>Do every trial and shit by the book like a good goy
>About to claim the Aegis
>This fucker just walks in, treading the path of Valarjar corpses I left to get here
>Yo gimme the Aegis
>Or I'm gonna fucking murder your new champions and take it from them
>Nobody lifts a finger to stop him

BREAK YOURSELVES UPON MY BODY

so if i have this right

outland in TBC - the current world of draenor
draenor in WoD - the past world of draenor, what outland used to look like

is that correct

What character of your has the most /played?

What is your mainest main?

Genuinely curious.

Attached: image.jpg (963x1024, 293K)

Odyn is an asshole who doesn't give a shit.

Undead would be the best if they weren't written so outrageously evil. I wish they were just undead people who wanted to make a place in the world instead of slave drivers and plague spreaders

>tfw you used your boost on a death knight
I feel like a fool 2bh. Ive played Druid way longer and am much more comfortable with it, plus getting to play any role is better without a doubt. Oh well, atleast I *get* to level one up for real, I'm sure that will be fun. All the way from level 1...

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u2.jpg (750x1000, 75K)

Are there actual people in this thread who would unironically play as one of these retarded fox midgets?

Attached: 1495722423159.jpg (332x351, 26K)

I'm fine with them being a bit edgy and still angry about being shunned by their former family and friends, but the emphasis on the plague and being super fucking edgy sucks. It's why I roleplay my undead as a devout servant of the light

The character that I have played the most is the first one I ever made, a Night Elf Arms Warrior. I have lots of other characters but that's the one I have the most playtime on. And man, the starting zone in Teldrassil was so good, it just gave me chills, still does. That beautiful, isolated forest and music just made me instantly fall in love. I get so nostalgic if I make a new Night Elf and am back in the zone or even just visit Teldrassil.

Nope, Draenor in WoD is a different universe

outta the way fuckers, best mount in BfA coming through

Attached: 695944.jpg (4806x2764, 1.28M)

I hate how if you play Undead they basically imply you are a servant of Sylvanas.

>Boosted a class that starts at 60
What the fuck.
It'd be cool if non-pandaren monks actually got more focus because an Undead Monk pushing the whole "clarity in death" thing would be pretty neat and a new take on Undeath compared to all the plague slinging and world burning.

I'd be kind of tempted if I could scrounge together a decent looking gypsy transmog, but I don't think I have enough tools in game to make something like that work
Brown>Gold>Black

yeah i'd love to, they look cute

this looks amazing though
hope it's not a shop mount

orc warrior

Beest flying mount to bee yourself but the best ground mount is the squig.

I didn't play the game vanilla, was it true that Undead zones used to be way less edgy and grotesque?

Worgen starting zones and lore were great

Attached: Deathwing.jpg (750x1111, 246K)

Reminder

Attached: elfsLOL.png (1209x241, 22K)

It's not as painful as anons make it out to be.
Get full +45% looms and some exp pot and you'll be done in a breeze

only because blizzard was lazy/didn't have time for it

fucking silithus was just a desert, there was no quests, just sand

>tfw I can't skip the goblin starting zone like I can the worgen starting zone
fixed instanced starting zones are trash.

Yeah, there were still a few human prisoners, and a couple of abominations running about, but it was more focused on the undead defending themselves against the scarlet crusade, and clearing Tirisfal of all the scourge remnants left behind from the lich king's invasion. And no tubs of plague hanging out because lul why not.

human mage

Dumb question but does the Alliance/Horde war really have to go on. At this point I don't even understand what they're fighting for. Seems like they could basically just agree to a truce or at least a peaceful delay. It's clear that most of the major leaders of both factions don't feel super zealous about fighting.

I don't understand the problem, you can say the same about any other race.

This is unironically going to be my main mount in BfA, no matter my character.

how do you skip the worgen starting zone?

I miss him lads

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1920x1080, 410K)

I loved Gilneas and the vibe but I fucking hate how it's an instanced starting zone, it's so fucking long and boring. Doing it again is hell.

You can find it on youtube but basically you swim out of the zone bounds, die from fatigue and it spawns you in Westfall.

you buy a boost or you suffer through it

The game could really do with not having the quest givers always be the generic stereotypes

>Forsaken are apothecaries doing some evil shit
>Taurens are spirit wank
>Night elves are nature wank
>Trolls are voodoo wank
>Gnome/Goblin wanting you to collect x amount of random shit to build some wacky gadget

The thirsty as fuck naga slut for Demon Hunters is the worst one.

they've tried multiple times, something always goes wrong

but the gist of it is that they are blades sharpening each other and when necessary they are both pointed at a new enemy

soruce now

>get huge boost to 2 professions of your choosing so it's not as much of a grind to catch up to where a level 100 should be and you can have actually relevant benefits of them right off the bat
My other "veteran" toons had a high enough profession level that it would've been a waste of the time invested in it since it'd get bumped up anyway.

Invasion of Undercity and burning of Teldrassil are pretty good reason. Also it's kind of logical to start infighting for world domination after the big bad is blown up.

Why don't you faggots use the female models?

Battle for Azeroth needed something to "hide" the fact it's an Old God expansion. After Legion the faction war makes less sense than it ever has.
Get ready for some really not subtle corruption arcs.

>there are elves in the horde and that we are are an important part of it
>but we have our own cultural identity!
>on the one hand, elves refuse to integrate into the Horde like the shits they are and only pay lip service to whoever's in charge, all the while having the highest numbers of players
>on the other hand, they tote about WE WUZ HORDE N SHEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIT when the only reason Nightborne are there is because of blood elves and Blizzard has to teeter on the line between blood elves fondly wanting to return to the Alliance and going full Hordeaboo
I wish blood elves and Nightborne would fuck off already into their own faction of self-containment.

Shaman.

Attached: played.png (371x66, 31K)

>Average horde guild chat

Attached: 1520697653984.jpg (549x197, 65K)

This never made sense to me. Seems like Blizzard wants us to feel that the races are complex and have all different kinds of people, and yet almost all the quest givers are just incredible stereotypes of the race. Undead in particular is really bad with this.

>Why are you people like this every god damn day?
Literally me and how I feel about this general.

would be better without the honeypot

Just get a summon out
You do have friends... right user?

feels like it basically writes itself, just have sylvanas be evil and corrupted, then make the new horde warchief in baine bloodhoof

>censoring names
hello reddo

>implying anybody I know still plays this game

Isn't that a RAF only thing? Everytime I get friends into WoW they always buy it without telling me and we can't RAF.

There are many examples in our own history of people turning on each other after a common threat goes away. Many civil wars start this way, it's pretty believable to me.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Attached: anduin_and_his_dumb_dragon_boyfriend_by_chikuto-d6wfz7b.png (719x778, 534K)

>doing quests in a zone
>the quests lead you to a gnome/goblin encampment where the quests involve working with wacky gadgets

I hate this so much, always hate it. They tend to have the most boring fucking missions, and missions that seem to take a long time because working with the gimmicky tech. Also the encampments tend to be pretty ugly, all have the same music too.

>These are the people who are vocal on the WoW forums and influences changes in the game.

Attached: 1520877212206.jpg (605x442, 175K)

Its just a warlock summon brainlet

Why are you giving him a (You)?

this feels extremely fake

I don't know what third world shithole you live in but in the civilized world doxxing is a crime in liberal cities.

> be in a bg as fury, about to die
>no chance of survival
>Odyn comes to save the day
>sit there with 1 health, waiting to die as everyone beats on me

>be in a situation where I have a fighting chance to escape or kill everyone
>Odyn is nowhere to be seen

Odyn is a fickle bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 416K)

reminder that people who want to play kul'tirans in bfa are saying this is ok

Attached: unknown (10).png (987x821, 832K)

>comparing posting usernames to doxxing
hello tumblr

God damn WoW writing is a shitty joke

This is why I love playing Horde. We're the dindu faction of WoW so we can act like feral animals and people are already programmed to believe it's false flagging. Metzen knew what he was doing when he modeled the Horde races after RL minorities.

>tumblr
Your rang?

Attached: 1512147831377.jpg (1200x1056, 250K)

This man. People are too stupid to get it. Like the cold war happened after defeating the Nazi empire. Red army and the US were enemies before WW2 and remained enemies after.

Attached: beest.jpg (250x445, 34K)

Attached: 1521314504858.png (800x1011, 349K)

It's the heh-heh gnome

Except the whole Order Hall thing was about rising above your faction lines to fight a bigger threat, why do the druids/monks/priests/paladins/death knights/demon hunters give a shit about the factions? They are all completely cordial and united by their class ideals.
"Well it was fun helping the Lich King save the world but I guess you and I need to go back to killing each other bud."

Don't know what the fuck that means

>former deathknight
Gets me every time.

Attached: youseeinthisshit.jpg (508x533, 38K)

>want to level a shaman from the ground up so I can experience the "new" leveling system
>already have a lvl 101 shaman in another realm
I seriously can't decide if it's worth levelling that 101 shaman to 110 and unlock the mount before levelling the new one or not.