/svg/ Shadowverse General

Bunny Cunny Edition

Change your game to Japanese from the Steam library to be able to vote in-game for a participant of the RAGE Grand Finals to receive 2 Chronogenesis packs

Next expansion - Dawnbreak Nightedge
shadowverse.com/cardpack/dawnbreaknightedge/
Reveals so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=878532292

Latest expansion - Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

Events
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

NEWS
>New Arena Mode: Grand Prix
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=546
>March nerfs/restrictions - No cards
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=555
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Attached: a2d5773b-02d2-4ec1-8ad7-45dacf5c334e.png (1672x972, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aIMD2viqj_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leaks?

First for fuck rune.

HEAR

Attached: GPanomalmeme.jpg (1586x896, 362K)

This is what happens when you use brick shit like thane.

Attached: thane.png (1397x669, 2.15M)

Attached: IMG_20180318_224644.jpg (2805x1754, 916K)

After days of going 1-4 due to Dorothy bricking, Unga Rowen comes through on my last free run. Even made it through a Shadownegro with 3 Ceres on board.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-18-16-39-54.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

>implying he has any chance against forest going 1st

N.Forest will be the best deck in the expansion til twin shot is nerfed, screencap this. The deck doesn't need Saha or Bahamut, and the other top tier cancer are losing a lot more than it is. Aggro will also never be playable thanks to this deck, unless it's unlimited Blood tier cancer.

Confirmed for tier 1.

Attached: justboardlockbro.jpg (1592x879, 344K)

Trying to predict the meta before all cards are revealed is a mistake.

>both Portal and Haven legends missing
>literally the ones I'm the most looking forward to
fucking KMR

>matched against Dragon on GP
>mull expecting ramp
>open Menu after the match starts
>it's a Beginner 2
I feel bad.

GG, outskilled

Attached: 1.png (1417x676, 2.12M)

Forest is hitting critical mass in power, and it's getting a "storm card", while everyone else is getting weaker. Nothing short of Tove tier cards can change this. Aerin, Jungle Warden, Baransu, Cass, BnB, Brambles, Elf Twin, the class is disgustingly overloaded post rotation, and the new cards will enable even bullshit like the Elf Butler being mana cheated, and historically anything even remotely decent being mana cheated to 1 is tier 1 material.

The deck was a meme when it had to run Looking Glass for consistency. It only works right now because the meta is slow as fuck and saha package gives them both neutral count and a plan B.

>forest was chemo all along
no wonder that shadownegro was trying to defend shadow and shit on forest so hard these past threads

>gp matchmaking puts me against a B3 guy
>granblue sleeves
The one fucking time this shit gives me a break it has to be the supreme fucking sandbagger.

Forgot image

Attached: Screenshot_26.png (1465x272, 644K)

Things that never happened.

Attached: IMG_20180318_175831.jpg (1200x1696, 277K)

Shadownegros need to be purged

You have one job Arisa.

Attached: 15143625112.jpg (805x876, 117K)

>beating a shadow player in T2
>suddenly skeleton king thane israfil
go fucking kill yourself
if you weren't on the play you'd have been dead already

Wrong.

Forest's enabler right now is Elf Twin destroying Daria. Saha/Isra does next to nothing to Daria. If anything, Saha rotating out just made BnB that much harder to get rid of. I don't think the class will even run BnB, I think a new control deck with storm will be what's broken about it. The control tools the class has are fucking insane. Brambles, Elf Twin are literally the best 2 anti aggro cards in the game, but then they have the 2 best heal cards in the game to boot (Aerin and Queen), and they have a good board clear in Cass, when everyone else is getting garbage that deals 2 AoE.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Attached: Screenshot_27.png (1477x282, 674K)

Are you seriously just now realizing this? How fucking retarded do you need to be for that?
Literally every single shadow player can tell you that forest shits on shadow, which is one of the reasons it lost its most played status in the past 2 months.
Maybe if you had half a brain you'd be playing forest months ago instead of crying about shadow.

This is much better.

Attached: first turn verse.png (1406x689, 2.29M)

at least he chose a cutie for his emblem

You still lost, didn't you?

Time to craft some Furry Couples and Elf Twins' Assraping.

Both matches were stomps.

Attached: 20180318180701_1.jpg (1920x1080, 537K)

All you need is brambles desu.
You're better off with the real elephant control forest, not the neutral version, like the one they are playing, although BnB is also a real fucking pain to deal with if they don't have hectar.

just play around infinite draw/removal bro

>just FFG bro
>it won't brick you bro

I want another private match event.

>plan means kaikaku
>you need to leave
Dis nigga

I don't know why anyone teched it when you have bans. There should be no reason you ever play against Dragon (even the commentators made fun of the one guy who let it through, and got assraped by it). Forest can just run Lily for B&B.

>He didn't concede to help them out

>Help them out
>Implying they won't get destroyed by all the N.Forest in GP
They'd be lucky if they go 2/5.

Who are you quoting?

>cpy fatina
I'm glad this faggot lost.
He cost me a 4-1 the other day.

Attached: 364565436456.jpg (583x261, 57K)

I'm tired of this shit.

Attached: just win 4 times dude.png (1004x651, 1.27M)

Attached: 1498687963021.png (187x195, 43K)

>tfw this happens to others while I have never been matched with someone equal to or lower than my rank.

Whatever, it probably didn't matter too much since I still got a 5-0 and 2 4-1.

Sick of not being a millionaire?

Attached: sv.png (1295x742, 885K)

If you look close, you'll notice a pattern. Is that a hidden message by our lord and savior KMR?

Post your deck

>2-3
>With Forest
How? I went 4-1 with fucking Anomaly just now.

I'm laughing so hard at those who say take2 is rng
how about gp faggots

Dumb elf.

One of the commentators for the tournament thing currently on

It's a card game, there will always be RNG in any mode. People who made the world finals last season didn't even qualify for the regionals this time.

Funny story, he was so tilted from Sheep playing slowly that he said he'd forfeit his loser's bracket match. Then he changed his mind and the admins told him he couldn't reverse his decision.

Hidden message in the DBNE cards chart.

Attached: Hidden message in DBNE cards chart.jpg (2805x1754, 1.47M)

>world grand prix
Is it as much of a godawful shitfest as in-game grand prix?

How.

Attached: 1505869628678.png (450x450, 242K)

We still can't be sure that classes are even getting 3 Gold and 4 Silver/Bronze cards since they didn't reveal the amount of cards this time. This set might have less cards because there's so many tokens.

aggro?

my point is that it's much more consistent to do well on take2 than with any competition involving constructed decks

Pfft.

Don't bully.

Attached: 1459008661655.png (1416x2000, 1.99M)

How does the final stage work anyway? It says that it is a single sudden death round. Does 'sudden death' mean that simply losing once would end your run?

The players are slightly better than your average A rank in grand prix.

Yeah.

Not a single Doroshit I played against during the entire GP bricked.
50% wr my ass.
I'm amazed I managed to get 4 wins on the first day.

Attached: 543222345.png (400x303, 88K)

Friendly reminder never to play unlimited.

Attached: just give me daria.jpg (1432x875, 1.12M)

Attached: 1.png (1404x683, 2.33M)

Unlimited in 2k18 LUL

Imagine SV without rotation.
With current Unlimited meta being the only meta.
How can anyone unironically defend that unga-dshift clusterfuck?

>How can anyone unironically defend that unga-dshift clusterfuck?
Cygames can and will.

11 Unlimited decks :^)

I don't know how SFL month 3 turned to shit so badly.

>roach and dshift still broken as fuck in unlimited
>their existence led to all the bullshit cards for forest and rune in standard
Refusing to nerf them harshly ruined the game.

Blood is far more broken and consistent than any of these decks.

Lmao

Attached: 1.png (1399x675, 2.35M)

And now he drew DEM, just in time.

Attached: dem.png (1386x663, 2.37M)

Bricked hard with it on 4 runs. Only got into group A with Unga Rowen.

Rotation is hardly in a good spot right now.
The difference is that rotation meta will naturally change every 3 months even if Cygames, being the gutless fucks they are, refuse to nerf anything.
Unlimited is forever stuck with the same decks unless they are finally nerfed (lol) or new expansions powercreep some other archetype to a ridiculous level.

We don't know for sure, but it's very possible. There hasn't been an official statement either way, so just hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=aIMD2viqj_o

The Japanese article for GP is more clear about it.
One loss and you're out.

Doesn't the sleeve require 1 win? Jesus the fucking rage on round 3.

Can't wait to get highrolled by Daria round 1 and miss out on the sleeve.

The salt is going to be real when people get steamrolled by Daria in their 1st match and get cucked out of their sleeves.

Why is reddit censoring my meme posts?

I gave up on getting to finals completely.
Got 4 wins on my first day but it's been nothing but 3-2's and 2-3's for every other run.
I hope group A chests at least double the rewards but it's probably gonna be something disappointing like a chance for a single orb shard on 5 wins or some other bullshit.

Attached: 1429429638441.jpg (663x958, 104K)

What kind of memes were you trying to post? Put them here :^)

What do alt. Daria's card lines in jp translate to? I can't make out half of what she says

Fuck off, retard.

Is the 1 free run of GP per day only for this tournament? I forgot what they said about it. Too good to be true if all of them will have 1 free run per day. Too much free shit.

this sudden death shit makes no sense at all and KMR should be hung for it

They will, or nobody would play it. This 'mode' is literally just a sidegraded chest event to get people queuing into the ranked pool.

Just pay for your premium Daria matchmaking

I admit that it's badly designed, but I'm not complaining if it gives me more daily freebies. Even just an additional pack if I decide to quit immediately, is appreciated. I'm glad I don't care about sleeves. I'd probably be really upset if I did and if I failed the first match in SD.

You have to win 1 for the pack don't you?

0 wins doesn't always give a pack

I quit after going 0-2 twice and got 30 rupies both times. Winning 1 or 2 is a trap since they might give you something like 25 rupies in addition to the pack and then you're stuck with a 5 at the end of your rupies count.

Except much more stress and not everyone gets a sleeve/emblem.
Dunno if it's wise to lock exclusive rewards like that. It's not like it's some special snowflake irl tourney.

Bait to get people to waste gold (or even crystals if they're really dumb) trying to get into A if they fail the free attempts.