www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

STALEARIS
>Dev Diary #108: 2.0 Post-Release Support (part 1)
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1079788/
>2.0 tech tree
imgur.com/lEybGx7.jpg
>Pastebin(mostly outdated):
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2 (shut down)
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Attached: 1519382726476.jpg (1314x766, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0bJAN0sECU
moddb.com/games/stellaris/addons/europeans
youtube.com/watch?v=rZp-t8odzYA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Horatio!

Stellaris is shit but I can't stop playing it

What's a good asymmetrical RTS? I like Supreme Commander but the races feel too similar.

What do you mean by asymmetrical ?

>occupy all of my enemies planets
>cant vassalise him because I cant occupy enough of his buddy before my war exhaustion piles up
>I get literally not a single thing for utterly dominating the enemy

Im fucking done, im playing fanatical purifier and bomb everyone to shit next.

Attached: 1516098682628.jpg (1334x1334, 143K)

balanced for multiplayer

>he didnt mod his WE

Attached: 453-COME-ON-NOW.png (295x353, 244K)

Where the races play different I presume. The opposite of something like Warcraft 2, where both races are mostly just reskins of one another.

I mean that the different factions have completely different gameplay, instead of having just reskinned units. Like the Command and Conquer games, or Starcraft, but if possible, even more different than that.

So not stuff like Perimeter or Rise of Nations where there's a basic faction loadout and picking a specific one only means picking one bonus.

I'm sorry, what?

Attached: 29339491_2048454905437289_5638659969311047680_o.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

>Go fanatical purifier
>Tomb world preference
>Use Armageddon bombing stance to turn every world into a tomb world then colonize it

It's the one true way to play Stalearris

Endless Legend or ES2 then. Did you try them ?

I could recommend some, but none of them are alive or even very good in the first place. Dawn of War 3 for example, Grey Goo, Act of Aggression.

Ah my bad I forgot about the RTS part. RTS is dead

I did, but they're turn-based and not RTS. And the problem with turn-based games is that if you pick the wrong difficulty, it's a bore.
>pick too easy
>you yawn through everything
>pick too hard
>get shrekt

I don't play online, so I care little about them being alive. The one you mentioned have mixed reviews, though, so are asymmetrical RTS usually bad?

>MEMEPERIUM NEWS FLASH UPDATE
>Still losing war against the Necro- I mean Contingency!
>More at 8!

Attached: 1519760322620.jpg (214x200, 8K)

They aren't bad because they are asymmetrical, they are just bad. I presume you already played the popular ones like Starcraft and CnC.

It's going to be okay

Warlords Battlecry 3

If you can handle old janky games look into Primitive Wars, it's a korean made RTS that lets you play as a race of humanoid dinosaurs that ride normal dinosaurs, stone-age humans, elves and demons. Every unit in the game can gain 10 levels and there's dinos crawling about every map. It's difficult as balls, but kinda fun.

Unless you have a primarch to give me, I don't think it's going to be alright.

I've given spending my Unity on policies and am now filling up the Discovery Tree to get the Defender of the Galaxy Ascension Perk.

Attached: 1520048929871.jpg (1472x1152, 201K)

That's precisely because I'm tired of these that I'm looking for recommendations. Through i'd like to retry Starcraft, I never played it legit, I always cheated the fuck out of it.

Oh, they made a third one? I'll try it.

I can handle Seven Kingdoms 2, Starcraft and Warlord Battlecry 2's awful pathfinding and AI, I can handle pretty much anything. I'll check it out.

NEW TROPICO TRAILER!
youtube.com/watch?v=S0bJAN0sECU
It's nothing. I don't like the world wonder thing it breaks any sense of immersion.

If the fluff around them is alright the world wonders might be fine.

>Tropico 6
>meanwhile I still have yet to figure how to build a decent town in Tropico 4 that doesn't die

I want a comfy multiplayer so bad

play Anno

Magnus the Red believes in you.

Attached: Magnus.jpg (762x488, 179K)

just imagine its like the Eiffel tower in las vegas or the random copycats sitting around north korea

I want tropico to be focussed on the cold war era with you playing off both superpowers against eachother. Say it could be done to steal a world wonder would the sovjets or the americans let a shitty revolutionairy carribean island get away with that. If you could just copy them, that I can understand.

Not that user but for me anno cities are too grid like.

cristo redentor was already in one of the games wasn't it?

tobacco

Attached: 1443450082601.jpg (580x472, 134K)

>If you could just copy them
Thats what I was thinking of, something like the Vegas strip.

Magnus did not deserve this

Attached: feels.gif (150x150, 2K)

What happened to Magnus? I only follow the Emperor TTS serie, not the new books.

I mean the entire ordeal, since the beginning
there's also this bit that Magnus's soul was shattered during the teleportation from Prospero, one of the shards tried to help Ahriman help reverse the flesh change and all that with rubrics (it failed because lul Tzeentch), but ultimately Papagnus soul fragment faded into nothingness in order to avoid being absorbed by the Crimson King, which is most of Magnus's soul with daemonstuff filling the missing parts and he didn't deserve that either

There are many people in War40k who didn't deserve that.

How is
Mastery of Nature
Mind Over Matter
World Shaper
Transcendence
Colossus Project
Void Borne
Circle of Life
Galactic Wonders

Attached: 1484566030173.jpg (1095x924, 351K)

Because Tropico 4 is a shit game and the expansions make it more shit.

Anyone know how to remove non-whites from Stellaris? Ruins my immersion to see negros with Latin names.
Yeah I know there are mods on steam but I don't use steam.

buy stellaris

>That's precisely because I'm tired of these that I'm looking for recommendations. Through i'd like to retry Starcraft, I never played it legit, I always cheated the fuck out of it.
Try Earth 2160. I haven't played it myself but it seems quite original: for example, one faction must connect all its buildings by tubes, another combines different structures in high-rises, etc. Plus they require different resources, and have different tactics: for example, one faction extensively uses robots that are immune to weapons affecting humans but they don't gain experience either.

I have spent more cash on Paradox than I have any other gaming company ever.
No.

moddb.com/games/stellaris/addons/europeans

Holy shit I didn't think that website was still up. 10 years ago it was the place to be for STALKER modding.
Now I feel old. Thanks though.

Attached: 22156732723788.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Why does the Contingency conquer systems and set up starbases if it has no bearing on how many fleets they ffield?

youtube.com/watch?v=rZp-t8odzYA
Oh, you can also try Chaos League, it's basically American football but with magic, extreme violence and obscenity. It has turn-based and real time modes. It may sound silly but races are really played differently - dwarves are very slow but sturdy and HP-heavy, elves are fast and good at magic but easily destroyed in melee, goblins suck at everything but specialize at finishing knocked out enemies and so on.

why would it be down? I regularly go there to check out mods
>Chaos League
not Blood Bowl?

>Mastery of Nature
overrated desu

>Colossus Project
for what purpose

I like how you essentially need to keep restarting the game until you start with a scientist with the Maniacal trait just to make it so you can get this tech in time for when you unlock your second ascension slot.

Attached: psychic.png (2326x208, 48K)

just use console commands like nigga damn hahahhahhahha

Why tho?

Attached: 2018-03-18.png (1680x1050, 1.77M)

>not Blood Bowl?
I played only CL but you may try BB ofc.

>Mastery of Nature
Planets seem to be tiny now and it's always nice to get a few extra tiles.

>Colossus Project
Just to have one really.

oh, so it's not the same game (just with a different name because dude let's name a thing in Europe differently than that in US for no reason)? I thought it is

I can't say anything specific, but yep, trying BB may be actually a better idea since CL is inspired by the Warhammer football game anyway.

>get early game quest to hunt down some radicals
>literally on the other side of the galaxy
Does Paradox have no QA department?

So I just had a great khan spawn and after he conquered a few systems he now suddenly stopped

Like he refuses to move his fleets anywhere even to intercept the other AI fleets that are destroying his outposts and reconquering his planets
anyone know what the heck caused this and how I can solve it? was looking forwards to seeing what he could do and finally get an opponent worth fighting and now he's buffed

>for what purpose
Collossus casus belli is fantastic

>not restarting until you get industrialist, reformer, develop industry

>inward perfection
Going great for 150 years, ahead in tech, respectable navy, stagnating economy but big reserves of energy and minerals
Minding my own business terraforming planets.
My 3 neighbours (who have been threatening and insulting me since day 1) then ally up, start making claims and then fuck me up the ass.

This is my second try and the previous one was more or less the same.
Am I retarded or are you not supposed to stay with inward perfection the whole game?

Attached: 211456627224142.png (225x224, 5K)

Congratulations, you have been appointed as QA for Paradox Interactive.

You're supposed to invade and vassalize those around you

Why not use Inward Perfection all game? It worked so well for China.

What's the pay like

is it me or is in he current beta patch the AI absolutely terrible at keeping up?
It's 2300 and literally every single AI empire is pathetic in terms of power compared to me

You have to pay them to post on their forums and report bugs.

Attached: file.png (1040x681, 1.35M)

what is the genre missing from late game play?

Attached: thinking.jpg (507x875, 134K)

Forgot to say I was pacifist. I got 'lucky' and spawned next to fanatical purifiers but that was the only conquest I was able to do.

It's kinda hilarious that fanatical purifiers are supposed to be dangerous opponents you need to gang up against, and all they end up as is free conquest

The more I read Amplitude lore, the more I wonder
>who the fuck are the good guys, everyone's several levels of fucked up

Attached: 20180318021556_1.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

Nothing. No one is masochistic enough to get to late game anyway.

Riftborn are the good guys, trust me.

Attached: 1501292200546.jpg (357x500, 68K)

nobody is
everyone has their own motives in life, and their own means of achieving it

>a good asymmetrical RTS
Armies of Exigo
Rise of Legends

Riftborn are /our autists/

Attached: 1516527908898.png (620x271, 207K)

How does "+10% anomaly discovery chance" work?
Do you get 10% more anomalies on average, or is it additive (i.e. if the base is 5% this turns it into 15%)?
Basically is Map the Stars ever worth it

i think that was his point

I had this happen with the early game cultists event chain where their fabricator facility was on the other side of the galaxy, I decided fuck it i'll actually go there and complete this thing for once, but there was no way to actually get there that wasn't blocked by space whales so I had to wait 2 decades until I had a big enough fleet to get there.

From doing that I also learned that once you upgrade your sensors you can scout unexplored systems with military fleets

every game. every fucking game im the one to defend the galaxy against crisis otherwise it would all go to shit.

its not just you

Oh boy I sure love getting boxed in by mining drones and space amebas.

5% turns into 5.5%

Well that's shit.

you can clear those out pretty quick if you focus on actually building up a navy, its the crystaline entities that fuck you if there's a lot of them near your spawn

Emperor Armstrong is the good guy.

Give me one reason to not just hit the "no retreat" war doctrine on stellaris and get that sweet +33% fire rate

There is no reason unless you haven't reached critical fleet mass.

replacing your lost ships will become tedious
because of the force disparity bonus, you will always lose at least a few

Because that +33% rate of fire comes with something like +400% minerals lost per battle.

do ships bigger than corvettes EVER disengage ? my destroyers are always getting destroyed

Yeah. Hit and run OP.

Anyone have a clue on how Relative Power is calculated exactly?

It comes down really to what you have, and what the context is.

Defense in Depth is obviously best for defense.
Hit and Run is best if the enemy significantly out numbers you.
Rapid deployment is best for attack.
No Retreat is best if you significantly outnumber the enemy.

No Retreat is good since it allows you to capitalize on the fact that you'll kill more of a smaller fleet than the smaller fleet will kill you, and upping your fire rate even further shifts that advantage even farther in your favor. The faster you can kill or force disengagement, the less time the enemy fleet has to kill you.

Its definitely a bad choice if you have equivalent or smaller fleets, though; it doesn't make you good at last stands, only at efficiently steamrolling smaller fleets.

seems like Fleet Power is the thing that matters most question mark

Attached: 452452.png (354x585, 116K)

Good lord I really hope the next stellaris expansion/dlc adds content to politics, characters and civilians.

I think that the 2.0 changes were positive overall, wars are extended and have more attrition overall but we really need that "daily life at the imperium" dlc

but here this doesnt seem to be the case

Attached: 2452452.png (348x557, 111K)