Bitcoin dies due to transaction backlog

>Bitcoin dies due to transaction backlog
>Ripple and Eth take its place
>XRP @ 200usd
>ETH @ 1000usd
>LTC @ 50usd

This is the future

ltcs future is at 5

You're underestimating the effect of Bitcoin keeling over. There are going to be massive trust issues because of the underlying flawed architecture.

>Why did it die?
>What are the alternative coins doing to not repeat the same pattern?

LTC is a d e a d c o i n

In the case of using bitcoin, it only has to be transferred to the Waves decentralized exchange and then can be transferred and traded with a few different coins (and currencies soon) on a faster blockchain. It can be sent back to the BTC chain if you really want to though.

Unconfirmed transactions going to hit 200K in less than an hour. BTC will probably die completely within the week.

>Once demand begins to go down there are no more network problems again
>Demand goes back up
>Repeat

Bitcoin is not ded

How much are they paying you to shill shitty scamcoins?

I bet they pay you in bitcoin

There was one boat son; bitcoin. Im sorry if you feel like you missed it and some shitty centralized scamcoin is going to make you rich

Remember to sage and ignore non-bitcoin threads

>this is fine

>see pic related
>panic
>remember that i traded all my remaining BTC into XRP 3 days ago
>instantly comfy again

XRP at $200 or more is obvious, but ETH at $1000 will never happen. $50 LTC, maybe.

>xrp at 200 is obvious
>2.000.000.000.000 market cap is obvious

I eagerly await the death of Buttcoin. Imagine how apeshit the Chinks will go when they can't move their money out of China anymore

Two trillion wouldn't be out of the question for a bank traded coin.

at this moment, using bitcoin is worth it for 100+ bucks transactions only.

fees predate microtransactions, so the "transfer millions of dollars to the other side of the world at just a few pennies" dream is dead.

right now bitcoin is just a wealth vault, not really a currency. the obvious thing would be to transfer a chunk of btc to other shitcoin (ltc, dash, eth) with negligible fees for everyday expenses, while keeping the whole of your wealth locked up.

why don't the people confirm their transactions?
why are they so lazy?

:^)

>XRP at 200 USD

This is a joke right? Have you seen the number of coins in circulation?

Do you know how much banks deal with daily in cross-border transactions?

>thinking the jews are going to give up their control of the market for some meme coin

I pulled out of LTC so hard i'm being crowned King of England next week.

ETH I can believe in because it's hot-shit technology, XRP I can see being banker's lifeblood, but LTC is ... I mean...

It just seems so outdated.
It's bitcoin, only not at $1700~ There's so much better stuff on offer now.

The smart ones will just work with it; that's what they do.

Art of war rules; troop assimilation is preferable to fighting/execution.

Bitcoin has had lower gains than just about every other crypto this year, stay in your rowboat.

>preferable to fighting

mate there is no fight, you're comparing a bunch of literaly kids (18-25y.o.s) to generations of economists and bankers who will fight tooth and nail to protect their bank and currency, you've already lost and you don't even know it

>you're comparing Google software engineers and major banking consortiums to other bankers
FTFY

The devs are being paid 80 million xrp. That would make them multi-billionaires. the coin will peak at a 3 dollars max, desu.

If bitcoin dies all coins die