Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6059
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints!

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0
Cards List:
pastebin.com/RrThBVcH
Portraits:
mega.nz/#!Xg5SSZLa!T96Dow70AVz-7-hev83wor-FYJR7QWHFvAwMhDETwT8

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games!

Attached: 1519319965939.png (1920x1080, 739K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVS7s8KMHBk
nicovideo.jp/watch/nm4280910
nicovideo.jp/watch/nm4318429
nicovideo.jp/watch/nm4318524
nicovideo.jp/watch/nm4318698
nicovideo.jp/watch/nm4318798
nicovideo.jp/watch/nm4318918
nicovideo.jp/watch/nm4319049
nicovideo.jp/watch/nm4319128
nicovideo.jp/watch/nm4319200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll get to the point.

I don't trust you potteries. You'll be detrimental to the war effort through betrayal.

Prove your worth to capturing Leazas or I'll wipe you all out.

Attached: 11-07.png (900x750, 174K)

>Siding with humanity
Care to explain this General?

Attached: Capture.jpg (457x229, 51K)

Attached: duel_of_the_fates.jpg (1350x685, 190K)

Nagi obviously

>Trying to capture monster girl
>% chance is so damn high that I can't miss the chest even though I want to

Sioux or Rick?

>Allows monsters to rape Silky
>Executes them after for potentially being traitors
Uhhh Josef?

>Medusa already aimed for Satella before, but since it was Medusa herself that went after her and not Alefgard, she avoided getting snaked
Christ, just imagining it makes me so fucking pissed that I want to make her eat her own snake to death. I feel bad for any possible Riznafags.

>I feel bad for any possible Riznafags.
What are you taking about user, Rance and Gandhi charged and killed Medusa.

I also updated lexington a bit. Next two will be the angels. Still need help for them. Also willing to make changes to earlier demons

Attached: FUGSnHUGS.jpg (3256x4808, 2.52M)

If Kamilla makes a cake with "die" and "Kayblis kill yourself" all over it, does Hornet make a bunch of cupcakes with 6 different colors and patterns on them?

Are you trying to start a revolt with this fraudulent imagery?

Your life is forfeit. In fact, so is your mother and father's. Let this be an example, hannies.

The possibility that they staged the whole thing to gain my favor is non-zero. I will not be the monster general who lost to Silky's monster harem.

Attached: to the gulag.png (900x507, 377K)

Needs MALICE

I fucking forgot one part. I cant believe it, the one thing I knew i would put on her and I forgot it.
maybe

Attached: FUGSnHUGS.jpg (3256x4808, 2.52M)

CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY I SEE YOU SIDED WITH THE HUMANS, ARE YOU MOCKING ME JOSEF

Attached: 立ち/ケイブリス/基本/怒り.png (1920x1080, 3.13M)

>Hornet
>cuddle
good joke

She plants elemental explosives in each of the cupcakes

Path of least or most resistance?

Please add "*autism" to the Hornet card

Somebody needs to do a edit of either Alice of Quelplan as MALICE

Attached: 8d5a65a392c239e2d573c8b2d118f0237f940cf8.png (1024x768, 1.16M)

That's pretty good, I'd be convinced if the bust was accurate but that might be a tall order

Comrade Kayblis, it is a fake image! These potteries cannot produce a single image proving that I have raised a hand against you or any other Dark Lord along with the humans.

I promise I'll have that hanny executed!

Attached: I was framed.png (900x507, 431K)

>Have all the healers for the 50k soldier event
>Get the Ninja/guard event to appear instead
I wish the list for events was longer

Man, Rance has the shittiest ideas sometimes

Attached: ランス10_20180319_040234.jpg (1920x1080, 411K)

Why does everyone hate Sill so much?

Attached: 274998_43170.jpg (225x350, 42K)

I just like almost everybody more than her

According to the character sorter from last thread she's just in the lower mid bunch of my rankings, so it's just mild dislike.

Sill is Cute

That's how I feel about Maria

in my opinion, almost every chance they had to do something with her character was wasted and, as games went on, other girls had more sceentime and connection with Rance than was spent on him with Sill. As such she ends up as little else than a plot device and morality pet, to me.

That's the long version. The short version is

Sill has had little to no growth or change inbetween I and X. She's not even plain at this point just boring

Do I need to one turn the free cities if i want an A ending on the first run? Also, what's needed for the boat end?

Boring character who just seems to get prominence solely due to author fiat. Also the same boring Sill gets captured/separated in every single Rance game other than 4.1 and 4.2.

Just go with Copa in the first Free Cities quest and keep the Free Cities alive until turn 12.

>first run
>1-turning
good joke

>He can't 1 turn Bobolat with no CP

Literally doesn't develop as a character
Has an enormous amount of time wasted on her despite being completely uninteresting
Interactions with Rance are the same shit in every game

I'd love to smell Sill's fluffy hair

first run and no cp are not the same thing

already defeated ray and I was going to kill king autism, i think i went with maria instead of copa if i got what you are trying to say

>No one mocks Feb for his chuuni past in Act 2
Missed chance. Though he might just laugh it off now.

Eeeek Stop being Unreasonable Rance-Sama!!!

How do Am and Feb get on?

Sill, in a way, is just necessary. Any good romance, or even just adventure story, is about two polar opposites getting along, or trying to at least. Rance is selfish, arrogant, and impatient. Sill, in contrast, has to be selfless, humble, and tolerant. Without this foil to Rance, he himself doesn't stand out as much. More importantly, Sill forces Rance to confront the lie he believes about himself - that he is just a sex fiend, that he wants nothing more than to have sex with all the women of the world. Sill is the impetus for him to change that view.

That said, as necessary as Sill is, I agree her character has atrophied development. Sill's relationship with Rance is one-sided. Rance is challenged by Sill, Sill isn't by Rance. We never see her go through any real struggle, she helps Rance with his issues but it's never the reverse. That leaves her, as the "main heroine," feeling more flat and generic. If Sill had an arc or two where, for example, she works too hard for the sake of others, or she needs to deal with some other internal conflict, like with family or friends, and Rance came to her aid, that would leave her a more complete character.

Think of it this way, though. If Sill filled up even more of Rance's soul than she already does, which is a whole lot, the other heroines would lose a lot of relevance. The more complex and important Sill gets, the less room in the story for other important girls, and honestly most of the heroines can be boiled down to one-or-two main personality quirks anyways. Few of them are THAT complex, even compared to Sill. If Sill grew more, then she might become a character similar to Tillday or Shizuka. In which case, those two would have to be forced out of the story or simply become less relevant. In other words, the only way for Sill to be more developed is to shift more focus onto Sill - which'll piss off other girlfags.

Attached: 386301-rance-5d-hitoribocchi-no-onna-no-ko-windows-screenshot-the.png (640x480, 502K)

They don't interact in X since Feb is never in your party in Act 1 and Am isn't in Act 2.
Though I guess he's in the first Free Cities Quest and I can get Am before the traitor dooms them so I might try that next time to see if there's some additional dialogue in his scene.

I want Naked Hornet card no matter what the cost is, so I skipped healing for the three chests. And I fucking did it without healing. Praise Kesselring.

Attached: ランス10_20180319_162900.jpg (1920x1080, 503K)

Agreed, delete Sill.

You can develop Sill in the time she's already allotted in the games. Just replace every rehash of
>Sill says X
>Rance says she's just a slave and bullies her
>Feels bad about it and has her do something else
>Repeat for 10 fucking games
with something actually interesting

>That slime wall in Zeth second quest
How in the world is anyone supposed to beat that shit?

>the lengths that people will go for to get titties

Then Rance himself suffers.

There's definitely a better way to do it, the point is the creators can't give THAT much to Sill, otherwise the other girls lose relevance.

The game suffers every time Sill is on screen at the expense of another girtl

So what was story behind the self insert character again?

How about in Magnum?

So I was looking through the hanny booru looking for the official art and realized there not HQ.

Do we have a higher resolution/ less grainy versions of those? I'm thinkin of making a poster of it for my private room

Replace Sill with Sel and the franchise becomes 5x better.

Excuse me, but how do I know if I unlocked Part 2?

>Still can't liberate all the countries
Why am I so bad?

She's the one that influenced him into going full chuuni and gave him a Miracle-tier nickname. Conversation LV3 is no joke.

is it better to kill a demon in every country if i am on a first run?

>Other girls would lose relevance if Sill got things
I have to disagree, especially since other girls have scenes independent of Sill. I don't think there'd be anything wrong with giving Sill a personal dilemma. One of Sill's greater moments was in Rance 2 where she was given a sidequest to herself and was confronted with a man that, on the outside, was a kinder person than Rance was. In the end, she still saw something in Rance that made her return. I haven't had as much enjoyment out of Sill since her part in 2.

Rehashing that kind of thing would get boring, of course. But in Rance VI, Sill has early lines such as "This place really hasn't changed" and others that show that she came from Zeth, and overall disagrees with it's direction. Her parents have been brought up many times before on these threads as an example of where she could be expanded. Even a line about acknowledging Sill is from there and why she isn't bothering to meet her family would be something for her. Instead once she's recruited back, she falls into the same schtick. If Cessna, Megadeth, and Prima can have their stories resolved in 3-5 scenes, I don't see why we couldn't give a couple to Sill.

Check the title screen, should be obvious if you have.

Professional rogue

youtube.com/watch?v=tVS7s8KMHBk

Attached: 1460.jpg (470x600, 252K)

nicovideo.jp/watch/nm4280910
nicovideo.jp/watch/nm4318429
nicovideo.jp/watch/nm4318524
nicovideo.jp/watch/nm4318698
nicovideo.jp/watch/nm4318798
nicovideo.jp/watch/nm4318918
nicovideo.jp/watch/nm4319049
nicovideo.jp/watch/nm4319128
nicovideo.jp/watch/nm4319200

Attached: 61vt0d5lbeL._SL500_SX466_.jpg (466x460, 89K)

Are these "40" achievement the ones that reduces casualty, or is it the one at the first page? Also, do I need to collect 40 in one run?

Attached: ランス10_20180319_165808.jpg (1920x1080, 434K)

What are the requirements for the steel horror ending?

Attached: Fallen Hero and Fallen Adventurer.png (718x300, 200K)

Am is the cutest

Hmm ?? what does plupet do ?

Attached: Plupet.png (957x537, 1.39M)

Increase drop rate

should i chose plupet ? I got it from the first chest with the bug princess.

Too bad Rance is dead. His adventures is always amusing as opposed to mainstream anime adventures.

He increases the chances of rares in chests, Pretty good if you are farming SSr cards

Definitely.

Where the fuck is the Evenicle release
Why is mangagamer so shit

It's winter for 2 more days!

It's worth buying after playing Rance X as EOP?

Attached: meh.png (326x327, 189K)

Definitely not my first game that I bought out of interest / respect
Muv-Luv

>Missing 1 Poppin king
>Never drops and there is never much opportunity for it to drop because late game

Fucking hell

Attached: 1499441878722.png (1035x577, 580K)

At least it's not the Steel Horror cards, Getting Steel horror to appear in the first place is a crapshoot

Just use capture in both battles and you will get them all easily.

Alicesoft are going to make Rance games till the end of their times simply because it's neccessary for them to stay afloat.

Attached: theoman.jpg (699x992, 84K)

What do?

Attached: ランス10_20180318_200638.jpg (1280x720, 271K)

Will we get an expansion for Rance X?

why are all the demons alive at turn 6 hanny?

>Squid
Why?

Attached: Capture.jpg (840x394, 91K)

What have you been doing???

You're the Dark Lord extermination group, or something along those lines. Your job is to get rid of Dark Lords, explicitly so that human armies don't get their shit wrecked like they did.

Shill in Japan or in hell i guess

Suki sukisukisuki daisukii suki suki sukidaiyoooo

Attached: suki.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

What's the gameplan for a breakthrough ending?

Kill all 2nd demons by turn 9, make sure to let Alex die so leave Zeth for last

You have to take on every demon lord you didn't kill at this point, one after another.

Turn 2 Lezas one-turn.
Turn 3 Helman one-turn.
Turn 4 Free cities one-turn.
Turn 5 Shangri-La.
Turn 6 Miki.
Turn 7 Zeth one-turn.
Turn 8 Hornet.
Turn 9 whatever.
Turn 10 breakthrough.

Sounds like a normal difficulty playthrough.

save miki

Is there any reason to not just recruit 50k soldiers to 2 countries than protect a country with 2 chaos?

I don't think that user said that he's going to play hard anywhere. But either way, aside from Helman, mostly it's doable even on hard. May be with Free Cities on turn 2 instead. Second majin extermination in Helman goes to turn 7 or 9 then.