2D Hentai Games General /hgg2D/

Better late than never Edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
pastebin.com/08UbaTBj

>Recommended Games (outdated):
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kYYvnMk8

>/hgg2d/ Removed Games Archive
pastebin.com/n3awKvtb

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/
UPDATED "RE" VERSION (Includes announce page handling and links RE to RE pages. May be slightly buggy.)
pastebin.com/raw/DwTh4Qfy

RJ Gallery SCRIPT (updated)
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Attached: fallen.png (960x540, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/3vqn4epu
webmshare.com/RRZY6
youtube.com/watch?v=JttJh13UaxA
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ213863.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bIQvVOKd3NM
mega.nz/#!6g41xYzS!tlFiLMfKWo9VQA4h5nIXsAVH80Po5X5hXc7lI-ecJ_w
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/fsr/=/keyword/School Girl Courage Test SRI0000001714/from/maker_profile.series
twitter.com/AnonBabble

clyp.it/3vqn4epu

Fallen again?
Should have gone with the tweet from Chomes to show he's still alive.
First for Quiet Girls soon!

there would have been a small riot in the thread if a bunch of moonrunes in a tweet was the OP

Oh right he had a flu or something. Still not expecting Quiet Girls before C94.

Why then? He had it set for late Jan, early Feb but switched it to TBA after being sick, I figure he was on track to release it sooner than later.
I could see it, but I'd like to why you think so.

He wanted to release it for comiket last summer. We already know he's ridiculous at procrastinating, so a date not half a year but a whole year later seems the most propable.

>I've noticed that Jap developers have been keeping their games local and refusing to sell on dlsite. Some are even beginning to remove their games, that's why you're finding a lot of missing games now.

Source for this? It's either DMM or dlsite these days, maybe that pateron-esque site that's jap only but I really don't see any of this happening.

one creator removed all his shit from DLsite and now he is making a massive logical leap to say it's because Japs hate us gaijins
it doesn't make any sense at all for creators to not release their shit on the internet, and even if they released on Jap IP only sites it would still be really easy to access them with a VPN or a proxy

Any good pixel game lately?

webmshare.com/RRZY6

Attached: 1460270822764.jpg (703x703, 94K)

Does anyone know how to get rj205518 working? When it opens it gives me the message that says, error your browser does not support webgl, even though it doesn't appear to be opening in a browser.

Bros, I think NTR is starting to not do it for me anymore. I don't know if it is that or if I have been fapping too much.
What do I do?

use sandpaper

>it doesn't make any sense at all for creators to not release their shit on the internet
If their audience is japanese only and they think they can reach them in other ways, it makes perfect sense to me.
Don't forget it's japan, the country that is still using fax machines and mail-in orders despite cheap and fast internet.

rural areas in america also use fax and mail in orders, old people are slow to change everywhere wowee
even if their audience is jap only they'll use the sites that have the most recognition because they generate sales. if they were doing their projects for free they would use jap only sites, like that cardwirth insect fucking game

What's this switch do on the final floor of the brothel in RJ219588? I tried translating with my phone but couldn't make out a clear answer. Also, is it possible to screw the landlady, I unlocked the other chick with the big tits for sex so was just wondering if she could too.

Forgot picture. Been up too long playing this shit.

Attached: switch.png (932x631, 188K)

It's the usual 'Dieselmine-unlock-everything' thingy. You pretty much always need some special conditions fulfilled to use it.

>one creator removed all his shit from DLsite
Who? Also, there's no need to do that as it's not that rare to see a circle opt out of publishing their games on English side of DLsite while still selling them on Japanese one.

The reverse is true as well, you can find a few games on Eng DLsite that are not on Jp DLsite anymore.

>Condition required: Unlock everything

Hm, no. If I remember correctly, in that Natsuyasumi Unity game from them, you had to clear the game once and have everyone in your party/following you to use it.

RJ220870
ne to ra re

>that art
No thanks

>circle that did EE, a great loli game
I don't even care about NTR (it's going to be laughable), they did some great scenes in EE so this might be okay.
Though it might just be due to the MC of EE being kuudere.

>complaining about art in cuckshit
Have you just seen "NTR" for the first time in your life? It means "stay away from this garbage, healthy people".

Eh, there's also NTR with good art out there.
Same with non-NTR stuff having shitty art too. No idea what point you're trying to make.

shitposters need no points nor they need to make sense

It's clearly greentexted for your convenience. I'll explain just once: when you've just shat up a turd and want to make money selling it, you slap "NTR" tag on it and throw it on DLsite. Cucks will eat it and ask for more like subhumans they are.
Anyway, it's not even on A-S so they're cucked out of that cuckshit either way, at least for now.

BNG uploaded the latest versions of RJ220205 and RJ202216 to you know where

Words of Truth.

Shoku should be purged. On the rail trash is the worst

I need help with Naedeko's Demon's Ground, 奈落の孕姫, whatever you know the game as. I'm trying to do that quest for the witch's apprentice where I give her certain eggs, but I can't figure out where to get this last egg she wants. She says something about an egg from a dragon on the first level, and google translate for the wiki says something about a fallen princess and a large urn/pot. I don't have any clue where either of those could be, and I haven't found anything after a cursory look over everywhere I can think to look.

get to the endgame and buy the eggs you need

If I remember correctly, the last request from the witch is the egg of a large worm monster. You can get the necessary egg from a special enemy in the cliff area, directly before you enter the insides of the giant worm.

RJ221282
Looks cute.

>3HCG
>5-10 minutes
it's not even worth the 100 yen

So is pic-related worth getting on Steam? Or is it better to get it from the official website? Do I need all this DLC?

Also, how hard is it to import an already-made MV game and bypass the encryption to mod it? Is it even possible? I want to mod Fallen so hard.

Attached: rpgmaker sale.jpg (961x833, 251K)

>mod fallen
In what way? You got an artist?

he's probably going to change dialogue to make it into cuckshit

I can give you a boner just by making you listening to this

youtube.com/watch?v=JttJh13UaxA

I once wanted to mod Rhode's Fortress to cut out the nigger and give Gonzo the virgin he deserved.

Rail-roaded nigger sex in a game with female MC is the worst thing imaginable. In fact all rail-roaded sex is.

What about rail-roaded nigger sex in a game with male MC?

Attached: Vanilla.jpg (200x200, 62K)

So the MC fucks a nigger in the ass for money ? I can get behind it

>MC fucks a nigger in the ass
No quite.

Ah so you want to be the one fucked in the ass. That's gay user

>Not

I'd allow it, because it would be original.

>In what way?
New scenes, more interaction with current npcs, more art, etc. There's a lot of npcs that look like they should have scenes but don't, and most of the ones that do have only one or two and you can't go back and keep going like Depaul or the guy you have to persuade to get into the Underground Market. I feel like Makina's game is so good by the end that she should be able to pick up anyone especially with the curse going around affecting everyone.

>You got an artist?
Close enough? This is something I'm slowly working on just to get a feel for modding in general. I'm just gonna try and repack it back into the assets when I'm done and see if it works. I don't even know if it will work so that's why it's just gonna be a simple retexture mod for one sprite. If it works I'll probably add a bunny girl outfit for Makina and a catgirl outfit for Momo.

Attached: WIP lalatina armor for celia.jpg (1895x1033, 308K)

Rail-roading as a concept is pretty much just for masochists who enjoy having their control and influence taken away

so cucks?

>So is pic-related worth getting on Steam?

Fuck no. It's basically the same obnoxious shit as VX Ace, but with bad performance.

lol until he gets behind you

But is it the wosrt thing imaginable?

Cucking and masochism aren't the same.

can't find a good game similar to twins of the pasture (no fantasy rpg stuff)
i just want to get to the hscene asap

No I mean is it better to get via steam or through the official website? I want to get it, just not sure which version of MV I should get. I'm not asking if I should get MV or not, I've already decided that. But is there a reason why the Steam version is on sale but the standalone version isn't?

whichever one is cheaper, they're the same

So does anyone know if it's possible to mod text and events and stuff in MV if the game is already released? Just need a 'yes' or 'no'. I'm sure data files like sound/music/images can be modded, I just need to know if I can actually touch and alter the events and text. How do the fan translations get done anyway?

Yes

I don't want to make an assembla account just to see the translation status for VH.
When was the latest commit?

Thanks.

Didn't the assembla die and it got moved elsewhere? Might be easier at the new place.
No clue, recently I believe.

>Didn't the assembla die and it got moved elsewhere?
Where though? OP still lists assembla, same with that other chan's /vhg/.

I know this is a tough question bu i wanna ask you guys anyway.
Consensual gangbangs. Better if there's no NTR but if you can't really avoid it might aswell.
Give me some games that feature plenty of consensual gangbangs please.

>feature plenty
Might be better of in /hgg/.

Consensual gangbangs are no fun because at that point you have to be a massive turboslut.

Still, what you said is quite a rarity, actually. From the top of my head I only know of EratohoK which is capable of simulating 5-on-1 gangbang, and there you run into the problem of sex scenes only lasting 20 actions/the male gangbang participants are grossed out from each other's dicks.

the hell is a cervix

t. dicklet

stop being a cuck and get your act together

>The cervix or cervix uteri (Latin: neck of the uterus) is the lower part of the uterus in the human female reproductive system.
scientific enough for you?

Any news on that hospital horror game? From the guy who made an orc raping a purple knight and a blonde princess. Blood, dead or something it was called

yes

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ213863.html
You are the slut

~How do you make Chiitrans automatically grab the text from ITH and translate it? I have the "capture text from clipboard" option on but I need to highlight every sentence each time going back and forth between the game and ITH for chiitrans to translate it. Is this the intended behavior or I'm missing some step here?

Don't worry man it's just the lack of good NTR releases. Once a new game of the quality of Thug Hero Party or NTRPG2 comes out you will get revitalized.

I'm hoping Valkyria releases in the next couple of months so that we are finally rescued from this hell.

Mischief War has quite a lot of them.

Morning already?

>game is obtuse as fuck to play
>Can't find a single working save file for the newest version
>Can't find a single gallery either

Attached: 1496725813186.jpg (560x420, 56K)

That's why we need more translations.

Maybe some kind soul here can give you a hand since a few people were playing it a while back.

>guy makes rough menu translation
>its like 10 lines of dialogue
was hoping for that, the game is driving me insane. I thought if I'd wait for a few weeks savegames or galleries would pop up, but guess not

Anything non-rpgmaker is a huge pain in the ass to translate. Doubt it would get translated either way.

>only 1.03 on nyaa
>current 1.10 has new content but nowhere to be found

You will need multiple playthroughs, once you either accept or reject the new guy from joining you are locked out of some CGs. You can only get the 5th and 6th outside scene if you let that guy join but can no longer get 3rd and 4th, etc.

>female mc
>ntr

????

youtube.com/watch?v=bIQvVOKd3NM

Mom ntr

>not wanting to play a girl realizing her sweet hubby is being stolen by the slut next door.

>is being stolen by herself
ftfy

>my name is shit and I translate shit

Attached: RJ137137_img_main.jpg (560x420, 135K)

Someone seems a little angry.

Pay some money if you want something translated. If not learn the runes or MTL that shit.

Hello, shit.

>get angry that elfloren translates games he wants to
>get angry for free translations
This is the problem of this community. You give them everything for free, and they still find anything to bitch for.

Would love a save for this too.

Only got about half the scenes before I eventually got frustrated and gave up on it. A couple of the girls I could just never get off the train at all but got all of their scenes on the train.

As a $10 donor, I am happy to see this game get translated. The world needs more T-Enta-P. Although the courage test games really should be a priority for translations.

It's pretty easy to play but getting all the 包囲 scenes killed my interest in playing more. Doesn't help that only the main 3 and the OL have voiced scenes. Toss this into your LocalLow. Almost everything unlocked only missing scene 5/6. mega.nz/#!6g41xYzS!tlFiLMfKWo9VQA4h5nIXsAVH80Po5X5hXc7lI-ecJ_w

RJ?

Assuming you mean the courage test games, then it's these
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/fsr/=/keyword/School Girl Courage Test SRI0000001714/from/maker_profile.series