>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Out Now
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide: altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nUiFLuZgIAWuZvB-5GSG87HOV2YnVdas6cblj5b8XqA/edit#gid=0
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Attached: Amano_Octomammoth.jpg (1000x724, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_3IQIdO-ubA
files.catbox.moe/q60vsx.png
twitter.com/FFXVJP/status/975671718923546624
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 5e5e4f04ea34860697fb1845c1d58b74.jpg (876x704, 541K)

Pulled Tidus 35cp with a single ticket.

Is he decent? Can I skip pulling for his 15cp?

if you're only concerned about this event, then one weapon is fine

Let's talk about Ramza.

Attached: Ramza.Beoulve.600.993446.jpg (600x449, 79K)

Caius for Dissidia!

Attached: PFF_Caius_Illust.png (340x352, 55K)

Paladin Cecil for OO

Attached: B63C19B9-8F74-4F5B-AA2B-C2CF81435B6F.png (1136x640, 1.22M)

never ever

Attached: DFFOO_Cecil_Mini.png (190x282, 90K)

Cecil is such a good boy

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

Patrick?

Well, I might blow a few tickets to see if I can get his 15cp just in case. But I definitely have no need use gems.

Reminder that Zidane smashed Yuna's cloister of trials with his rock hard Ultima Weapon while Tidus looked on like a cuck

I get what you are implying in extremely awkward terms, but I don't get why you are implying it.

Attached: tidusbartz.jpg (600x800, 163K)

3rd Anniversary Special Relic Draws!
>To commemorate the third anniversary, players will receive one free 33x Relic Draw that is guaranteed to include one 6 relic. Players can also spend Mythril or gems to purchase a second Relic Draw.

3rd Anniversary Present Relic Draw
>One-Time Limited Offer! Get a free 11x Rare Relic Draw, with a bonus relic set of your choice! For a limited time, all players have a single chance to get an 11x Rare Relic Draw for free! Even better, this draw comes with a choice of bonus Overstrike Soul Break equipment, Burst Soul Break equipment, or Super Soul Break equipment!
>[Relic Draw Duration] 5:00 PM 3/24 PST (1:00 AM 3/25 UTC) to 4:59 PM 4/12 PST (12:59 AM 4/13 UTC)

3rd Anniversary Carnival

Anniversary Gift Dungeons
>The Anniversary Gift Dungeons celebrating FFRK's third anniversary are your chance to rake in the rewards! Players can complete these dungeons to receive Souls of a Hero to recruit new heroes, Memory Crystal III Lodes to raise their heroes' level cap, and get up to 70 Mythril. Use the spoils to upgrade your party! A new dungeon will be added at 5:00 PM PST (1:00 AM UTC) every day until April 1, 2018 PST (April 2, 2018 UTC).

A Test of Knowledge
>Face the Ragtime Mouse! Take the Ragtime Mouse's FINAL FANTASY quiz in A Test of Knowledge! You can't use normal attacks on the Ragtime Mouse...you have to answer its questions to win!

The Eternal Crystals
>Defeat deadly foes to hold back the Flood of Darkness! The Eternal Crystals event features a series of unlocking dungeons that hold deadly enemies! Defeat the tide of foes to hold back the Flood of Darkness!

>The Enigmatic Orbdungeon holds Ozma, a deadly foe with countless powers. Defeat Ozma (Inscrutable) to get the 6 Strategy Guide accessory!

Take on the Fork Tower!
>Assemble a party with magic attacks for the Black Fork Tower, which forbids physical attacks, and a party with physical attacks for the White Fork Tower, which forbids magic attacks!

Attached: just_buy_the_fucking_gem_pouches__kupopo.png (202x267, 54K)

FUCK YOU KUPO

Hey i'm gettin FF XV and I'm wonderin if getting the HD texture is even worth it? Aswell will my 1060 3gb be able to handle it? Since I know textures eat VRAM. Don't want to waste my bandwidth

Attached: offensive.jpg (300x225, 11K)

Except hair conditioning
That's one thing he definitely got right

>Waste my bandwidth
What kind of third world nation do you occupy where that is even a consideration?

USA

Ey brah, South Africa. 2mbs uncapped is the cheapest and all I can afford(or choose too afford). The internet guys down here have a cartel going on just like in Australia.

JPRK News!
>Fest starts on 24th March. So data will come on 22 or 23
>Brave Mode USB will be featured in this fest
>4th Boundless boss is Yiazmat
>>>>>>YIAZMAT

>JP
literally no one cares

I care.

me too

>WoL EX weapon coming to OO
Noice.

>x33 and present relic draw confirmed
DOUBLE FUCKING NOICE.

If we get WoL's 35CP in the next weekly banner, then I'll be overjoyed.

>Brave Mode USB
The fuck?

>players can also spend mythril or gems to purchase a second 33 relic draw
how much is that in mythril?

150 since an 11 pull is 50 mythril.

Hey manlets.. wanna yiff? OwO

Attached: yiff.png (510x768, 593K)

It's 50. That's how it was for JP too.

For JP but we're GL so we could be spending more mythril or gems for a second pull.

>present draw in jp includes a bonus OSB, BSB, AND SSB package
>present draw in global includes a bonus OSB, BSB, OR SSB
holy kek we got kupo'd

>get Happy Gacha untouched
>get x33 free
>get free present draw
>still thinking they'll fuck us over with that and not by adding Tiny Bee on the first banner

They're shit at wording.

>[Bonus Relic Set Pickup Duration] 5:00 PM 3/24 PST (1:00 AM 3/25 UTC) to 4:59 PM 4/12 PST (12:59 AM 4/13 UTC)
>Relic SET

Apparently, they nerfed the Seymour lv70 fight. According to JP, he was supposed to revive when killed, but doesn't.

Guess they listened to all the whining for robots.

>33 relic draw

NANI

Attached: 1490975356452.jpg (576x576, 273K)

I wish Lilly was my gf

Attached: 1519309303093.jpg (540x879, 109K)

Since no one answered yet, Room of the Masters gives Power, Guard, and Tech crysts, the one below it gives Support crysts and one other type.

>daily login bonuses adjusted in OO next week
WEW LAD.

What were those for JP? I only remember the orbs being the 4* ones.

Damn Yams looks like THAT?

They also forgot to power creep and instead did a power fucking rocket launch.

Is there a reason Lilly keeps pushing this picture as her?

Anyone willing to gear an enhanced WoL for Fire, Poison, and Stone immunity and set it as their friend unit to help me out with King Apep? I dont currently have anyway to deal with the multiple Spit Poisons each turn even with everything else covered. Dont have Oldman, Tiddies, or Ang to OTK it

>thinking namedrops are actually perpetrated by the namedropee
Is this your first week here? You underestimate how autistic this general is.

What?

>leave for a couple weeks
>this place keeps getting worse.
Maybe mandatory separation wouldn't be such a bad idea.
At this point I think it's just people who want mobage wars who are keeping the threads up

Attached: 55832474_p7.png (640x480, 22K)

Attached: __celes_chere_and_tina_branford_final_fantasy_and_final_fantasy_vi__6b94fd99a761e309376128ee15368c56 (718x815, 104K)

Praying they change how the choices for the present draw work.

>and a maintinence
Chapter 7 soon.

Attached: 1519763292772.png (800x769, 126K)

>1 5000 gem pull
>~10 tickets
>3 astral blades
>1 rune blade
>2 sazh guns
i'd be really happy with this if 35CP weren't introduced this banner, i'm kind of fucked.
i'm glad this coop is so easy.

youtu.be/_3IQIdO-ubA
Oh good, something that might actually be fun.

Besides the maint notification, there was another one indicating that there will be revamped daily logins from the 28th onward. We might be getting these: files.catbox.moe/q60vsx.png

>35CP and revamped login not even two months in
Damn son, we're going fast and no shit.

I wouldn't count on that, maint only lasts 30 minutes and it's kinda early for Ch. 7. It's probably to code in the new login.

>30 tickets
>x1 Tidus 35 cp
>x1 Tidus 15 cp

Attached: Feels_3544f0_684102.jpg (268x261, 11K)

Lilly is a known tranny attention whore of course it's "her".

If it’s just FF explorers with a side of gacha then I have my doubts

Is that a stamina potion?
>kinda early
We can never tell, we did just shift into two new tiers of fast with early 35cp and apparently this new log in, after all.
I just hope we don't start getting even further in the future 35cp at this point. My gems aren't ready.

ring ring pls respond

I just pubbed the last slot

Should probably add my IGN and friend code to simplify things:
DeadOx 886, 977, 893
Thanks to anyone willing to help.

please send meme magic

Meme magic doesn't work.

>no 35 cp
yeah maybe

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1037x691, 230K)

>Daily Half
yet another Pharaoh Abel
>Daily Free
Shine
Well at least I'll have Quick Assault by end of May at this rate.

that's rough
hope he wasn't someone you were looking forward to

>Is that a stamina potion?
Yes.

Seems silly, since you basically get 5 free a week already.

actually he is so I guess it's time to start clearing hard modes
I was caught offguard because I thought 35 cps were months away so I was spending gems recklessly

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1037x691, 302K)

>I was caught offguard because I thought 35 cps were months away so I was spending gems recklessly
mee too, i completed all the hardmode stuff though
from now on i'm saving gems for banners i really want, but still throwing tickets at whombstthefuckever

Hard mode gives 1k gems each if I'm remembering right. Plus the additional gems you get from completing missions

Who ready to spend hours killing Yiazmat on their mobile device/emulator here

Attached: DYpgFC_VAAAZ20K.jpg (1200x789, 202K)

Added, though I don’t have an enhanced wol, so instead I setup a ribboned basch with 100% fire resist.

He'll be a rape machine I'm sure, but I'm more curious about the new USBs being another SB or a variation of EX modes.

Everyone was.
I'm going to personally scream when the Sabin event hits, I can tell.

Oh, very nice! Thank you. I'll report back results as soon as I finish.

>White Mage Garnet
cute!

Fight gonna be so long they'll let you do your dailies and other important stuff while you're in it.

>covering up her best asset
not even once

Good thing the nips hate Caius so he has no chance of getting in.

Attached: PFF_Cid_Raines_Illust.png (230x410, 109K)

Did Cid Raines get voiced by a really high profile VA or something in the JP version? Why are they so high on him?

Maybe its more because they just don't like the main antagonists of the XIII trilogy, Barthandelus, Caius and Bhunivelze, so Cid Raines gets the attention for XIII antagonist rep.

Jihl gets more attention than the other XIII antagonists after Raines as well.

Attached: TFFASC_Cid_Raines.jpg (256x396, 61K)

>shitting on the chosen one

twitter.com/FFXVJP/status/975671718923546624

Ardyn joins the Self Defense Man meme, receives a ridiculous amount of likes and retweets.
>Public official, male
>"It’s no good to rely on the Kingdom of Lucis."

Attached: DYpHapXVQAI7F6q.jpg (1200x675, 156K)

We are a meme franchise now

Attached: 1521381855394.jpg (230x219, 7K)

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

No user, he did nothing wrong, what makes you think otherwise?

Explain.

he's a war criminal, therefore wrong by definition

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor was black.

Attached: V.png (584x584, 351K)

Threadly reminder that Argath did nothing wrong.

He isn't a war crimnal at all though, and depending on who would classify him as such that certainly doesn't make him wrong by definition.

Do not post such poor low effort edits of the True Hero, and do not make such things if you are the actual creator.

do you even need a tank for this? shouldn't a buffer + onion knight's water splendor be enough?

I personally blame sony for this, if we stuck with nintendo this never would have happened

A few days ago, one Japanese morning show interviewed some random guy on the street about the national pension. The guy's "you can't trust the government; you have to protect yourself" responses and very expressive face made him an instant meme and many people noticed that he looked and sounded a lot like Ardyn. Now SE has joined the fun and recreated the interview, making it seem like Ardyn is criticizing the Lucian government.

His fire damage is laughable with Marie in my party, it's his Spit Poison physical-poison AoE hybrid attack that does the most damage. He does it 2-3 times a turn for several thousand a piece, except your tank, and then when your turn starts everyone affected takes just as much damage as one of the hits would.
Honestly, WoL would have been the best choice for this from my position since he also has Arms Break in addition to his AoE cover. I'm up to my eyeballs in DEF/SPR breakers but short on ATK/MAG breakers. Beyond that, I'm having to buy extra Star Pendants for this.

Lol, I say that last part right before I look at Basch and find he also has Arms Eraser, well now dont I feel like an idiot.

Which version of FFVI do you guys recommend me to play for my first playthrough?

Attached: 520974.jpg (1920x1080, 1.79M)

GBA version. Its the SNES version with bug fixes and a bit of extra post game content and doesn't ruin the art like the PC port.

Dont listen to , the GBA version and later releases nerf a lot of the cuhrazy shit you can do in the original release.
Unlike with the other old games, the SNES version of FF6 is the best version.

>bug fixes
like?
>ruin art
LMAO'ing at you pixelets

retard