wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money

Old:

Attached: foxb8.jpg (2540x2032, 1.06M)

Returning player here, should I bother with leveling a character from 0 or just use a 100 or 110 boost?

>the horde gets this fur bait shit and the "proud" zandalari race in BFA
wew
sure am glad to be alliance

Attached: WoWScrnShot_031918_072654.jpg (1920x1200, 495K)

So what does Alliance get?

use the 100 boost
keep the 110 boost for an allied race or, even better, a zandalari

thank fuck we will NEVER SEE THESE AS A PLAYABLE RACE

wildhammer dwarves

Night elf threads
Night elf posts

Attached: Meadowlarking-Night-elf-Death-knight-World-of-Warcraft-3239632.png (1000x702, 790K)

I'd be ok with this actually

I haven't played since cata beta, is now a good time to jump back in? A chinese bot farmer bought me WoD so that's a bonus.

Alright, anything I should be doing after the 100 boost or does the game hold my hand with everything?

it does hold your hand
even gives you your artifact without needing to quest I believe

Shadows gather.

Xth for fluffy tails

Asmongold humans

Attached: poofy.webm (890x766, 2.61M)

you fool, WoD is folded into the base game.

Why are all the nelf posters female?

Attached: WoWScrnShot_113017_194745.jpg (1360x768, 247K)

>inb4 vulpera are just reskin goblins

should i start playing this again? stopped at cata, got hacked so i'd have to start over.

Reposting from previous thread, I'm resubbing within the week but my friends won't be coming back til BfA is out so I'm looking for people to play with

add me on discord if you're interested in leveling up the new races together etc 歪みねえな#0678

EU region

femnelf is the designated tranny race

Attached: 1519438224034.gif (500x530, 968K)

>Stop following WoW news for nearly a decade
>Get hacked last month
>Hey that's not the version of the game I bought
C'mon man it wasn't an unreasonable assumption

I need a Horde character to play around with for BfA. Debating between an Orc Warrior, Highmountain or regular Tauren Shaman, Troll of some sort (not Druid, though, saving that for BfA), Goblin Rogue, or Nightborne Mage, Warlock, or Rogue. This is more for novelty and to experience the Horde, I have 10 level 110s so I'm not worried about a particular class. Also rolling WrA, if that helps. I have a 110 BElf monk that I couldn't give less of a shit about, leveled through pre-Legion invasions and Legion leveling.

Attached: B42E1F92-1482-4764-B8F5-DFDA37EDD53A-7446-000010FC07DA2EE8.jpg (480x272, 37K)

>2 billion artifact power
Okay what? So does artifact power gained before 110 have no significance? This seems stupid.

Would anyone like to pretend to be a mentor for awhile on Alliance/NA? I basically leveled to 110 on launch but then quit playing. Now im coming back and using a boost to get a new character started on Alliance side. Problem is I have zero idea what to do when I hit 110 and all these guides kind of assume you already know all these factions, locations, etc. I'll probably start it tomorrow. You don't have to do much besides provide some advice or information as time goes on, unless you want to run stuff together. It'll be a Druid most likely so I can heal or tank.

Attached: 1518718155730.png (358x373, 188K)

>reskin

Attached: 1493098861582.png (614x724, 168K)

Are you though?

Attached: JUST.jpg (991x1077, 120K)

>weeaboo Battle.net tag
Not touching that with a 1000 mile pole.

yeah, it doesn't
2 billion is like one decent AP token btw you get a 630 000 000% multiplier on AP tokens when you hit 110

The best threads!

Attached: WoWScrnShot_031918_024705.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

They arent facing the same direction, and the vulpera is slightly smaller.

They share the same skeleton and animations.

It doesnt matter how good a class is if you dont enjoy playing it.

That is my Discord tag you mong, learn to read

Attached: 1470864398991.png (772x525, 670K)

That's absurd.

>Buying an expac and only playing on the final patch

but why

DROGBAR STONES

Attached: THESE ARE DROGBAR ROCKS.jpg (389x514, 45K)

yeah but that's wow scaling for you

what is it about wowgen that attracts the most autistic, neurotic, unstable, and frustated people on Veeky Forums?

im sure we can agree that sc2's autism is worse but they're light hearted and self aware or how the ff mmo has the most erp, avatar faggoting post etc, but these generals are the worst of the worst without any of the good aspects of the generals in Veeky Forums

Attached: 1516468520343.jpg (698x698, 199K)

Welcome to a game with going on 7 xpacs where the devs don't give a shit about number bloat

The game is asking me to speak to Maxwell Tyrosus at the Sanctum of Light but it doesn't exist. What do?

I got a question for you /wowg/
What's more in demand, healers or tanks? Which class spec is the easiest to learn?

Attached: IMG_1264.png (160x160, 7K)

welcome to wow enjoy your stay

I said inb4. I know the difference between a reskin and a remodel.

What would have been absurd is keeping the AP grind in during 7.3.5

>what do you mean the jews are afraid of gas chambers? is this the power of the "proud" jewish race?

Attached: 1504988895310.jpg (500x407, 67K)

A reskin means something like straight up resizing the female human and then pasting it over a goblin model.

The vulpera have claws, paws, different ears, a different shaped head and face, a tail. They are a new model.

Recolor = Blue Goblin
Reskin = Goblin that has a human face and skin
Remodel = Vulpera
Completely New Skeleton = Something Else

Healer is in more demand and tanking is probably easier to learn. More guild and raid environments will already have their tanks rigidly in place but you can almost never have enough healers around

Tanks.
They're all pretty basic bitch to learn, the difficulty in mastering a tank role is very meta; learning the skips and abilities that are important in a dungeon, learning to read the capability of your party, etc etc.

>gas chambers
>implying those existed

Should I sell pets on low pop realms for more gold if I'm going to buy a WoW token? Or will they just sit on the AH for a month and never sell?

High doses of avatarfagging and fetishposting, shills trying to provoke faction autism to sell the new expansion, people bragging about the most trivial of accomplishments. Everyone here seeks validation or attention aside from random passerbys looking for answers to particular questions.

First for Froo.

>only start playing legion a few weeks ago
>the complete mess that is everything
>various quests, cinematics and parts of the game are completely out of order
>get told to go to the alliance embassy
>turalyon and alleria are there, I've not actually met them yet as this was before I went to argus
>you can meet illidan on argus and do some quests with him rambling on about the legion, and then later on you can do the quest to awaken him or whatever

You probably don't want a life story but this is what happened. I bought it at launch with 2 friends. We got to 110 but shortly after they bailed to go back to XIV cause Stormblood was kicking off. I eventually joined them since friends make mmos fun. Now Stormblood has proven to be a tremendous mess but my friends wont give it up. I realized I need to get out and come back to this awhile since the content is all there now, and there is stuff like mage tower that I need to get finished before BFA launches. I will just have to make new friends here again on the way. I'll probably go back and do everything on the side but I want the limited time stuff to be finished.

The Troll fears the Arathi.

Attached: 39BC5AC7-B131-4C6C-9E12-EB93BC7D773B-7446-000010FFFC32715A.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Thats reasonable
Can't say you're likely to enjoy 7.3.5 with a fresh toon though, unless you make friends pretty quick. Pugging this late into an expansion probably isn't the greatest experience

>you're supposed to follow an MMO's story as it develops rather than randomly drop in several years later
wow no shit

I haven't played since WotLK and I recently resubbed just for fun. So far I hit 20 and holy priest healing is probably the most boring thing I've done in awhile, I used to love resto druids. Are they still good/fun to play? Also whats with the new df loot system? Is it just doing automatic need/greed based on class or something?

does anyone else get the itch to start an alt whenever a certain time of year rolls around? it's still snowing hard where I am and I made a dwarf hunter, and last summer I leveled an orc because of durotar and the barrens

yes I know, but I feel like this sort of thing has been handled better in the past

Resto drood is still top tier.
>loot system
"personal loot" is enabled on every insta tier now. You can still trade loot with others.

What do I need to do to get geared enough for accomplishing mage tower? That and unlocking flying is what I'm focused on now.

The game is more focused around endgame than it ever was. Healing at 20 is an absolute farce but at levelcap things change significantly and everything starts to get much more fun. Resto is really good right now.

Loot system is personal loot. You don't roll on items in LFD, you either get one or your don't, and what you might get is dependent on your spec.

You don't know what a model is.

Season definitely affects my WoW playing. It's harder for me to will myself to do anything with the game in winter but I feel more productive in spring and summer.

People completed the towers at under 900, but that is highly dependent on legendaries, and the exact mage tower you're talking about. Some are a lot harder than others. At 930 you should be able to complete mage towers without any legendaries at all and without too much difficulty

Flying doesn't really require any gear, its just a rep grind.

can someone exlpain this to me

are they actually adding fat women

I want eonar to sit on my face!

pre-cata barrens are a kino life experience for any kid on summer break

No, you're a fucking idiot.

Remodel =! New Skeleton you double nigger

Attached: reskin vs remodel.jpg (600x600, 94K)

Sounds good, I'll reroll a tree then if its good. Mashing the flash of light button was absolute snooze tier, I can't wait for higher level healing again.

If you think wowg is somehow worse than tera or xivg...

Attached: 85.jpg (383x379, 44K)

worlds quests
dungeon finder
LFR
argus gear stuff

that'll get you to 920-930 which is more than enough for the mage tower which a lot of people have done with

There is no fucking way those things are going to be playable. They gave us 4 extra slots per server. That means 4 more races per side. It's only going to be
Void Elves & Nightborne
Lightforged & Highmountain
Dark Iron & Mag'har
Kul Tiran & Zandalari
No fucking foxes.

I mean, you'll be mashing Rejuv/Regrowth as Resto for a while, too. All the healers are the same that low down

You know that the character limitations per server are irrelevant right? They can add more slots if they want to....

Ion literally said every time they add a new race they'll add a new slot in his latest interview.

I kind of figured it would be like that regardless at low levels, I just personally think HoT management is more fun later on.

They've confirmed with Q&A that each time new Allied Races are added, more slots are added in turn.

what a fucking idiot.

Attached: 1521461867847.jpg (549x197, 65K)

>remodel = new skeleton
>contradicts own picture
No, you're a fucking idiot.

heh-heh

>It means our wow economy is less shit
>less shit
>shitty healthcare
>shitty hospitals that dump people into the streets after stabilized
>more interested in making an army than making their people healthy
>more empty homes than homeless people, because of "value" reasons
>intelligence is mocked, stupidity is celebrated and even encouraged
>Trump is President

Attached: 1521461929301.jpg (605x442, 175K)

>go to Kul Tiras for their navy
>their navy gets destroyed and their wealth is gone
>go to Zandalar for their navy
>they end up in a coup with several loa dead or corrupted and their leadership weakened
What do we even need these useless fucks for, we're capable of killing each other just fine without them.

>Being 100% illiterate

He put !=, not =

>=!
>=

?????? =! literally means "does not equal" How fucking stupid are you?

Attached: 1428942332536.jpg (160x160, 16K)

In terms of fetish posting no, but in bitterness, twitch chatters & general bickering yea

I'm pretty sure they recently confirmed that another character slot would be added for each additional allied race. Wonder how long until the 50 per account thing starts to become a semi-common issue.

Attached: consider the following.webm (678x748, 2.57M)

Played this game for years, never made an elf. But I'm bored so I'mma make two night elves. A female hunter and a male druid. The druid obv has green hair, but I don't know what the skin color should be. Purple? Pink? What's "lore" friendly here?

All of them are lore friendly.
Pink, red and moss-green are limited to DKs, only pink and red are not lore friendly.

So this is the power of the Horde they talk about. Woah.

How can one person be so wrong?

>using the wrong symbols
>calling other people illiterate
Yikes schools are really shitty where you live, eh?

nvm I cannot read

All nelf skin colors are lore friendly. You can see all of them everywhere.

This is the /v guild isn't it...

Alright you faggots
which race/gender of shadow priest has the coolest/edgiest looking Shadowy Apparition?

I expect a "merely pretending" from you any second now, shit for brains

Attached: Untitled.png (1129x626, 30K)

To be fair is probably him and his guild censoring the names so people can't look in the armory.

I mean really lore friendly though. You can make a human black, and there's black people in WoW. But there's no black people in warcraft.