/vtg/ Vermintide General

Maybe VT2's popularity will spur Valve into making L4D3.

>Patch Notes
steamcommunity.com/games/552500/announcements/detail/1656635407222041992

>Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb

>Book locations for dumb people.
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T

>Performance guide
pastebin.com/BKH7pNMy

>Mega of shit:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

OT -

Attached: 1520758457296.png (550x558, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15317298
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to kick and report all slayer players

Second for taal

Attached: an old ranger trick.webm (896x504, 2.87M)

reminder

Attached: legend pubs.png (962x554, 43K)

Reposting:
>IronBreaker with 1hammer+shield + drakkfire pistols
>clear mobs at distance and up close
>OP AS FUCK

I routinely carry veteran games, will this strat work in champion+ or do I have to play something else?

>Good day, and so far it actually is!

Elf sluts, always say thank you to your Krugers and Victors

Attached: 1519251295245.jpg (600x600, 154K)

What is wrong with the typical Elf player?

Attached: elf shooting me.png (1519x55, 120K)

Only Runners jumping over edges into the horizon are better.

Use axe and shield or 2h hammer. Charge attack after shield bashing is great on the axe.

It's almost worth getting shot in the back nonstop just to hear this line. The absolute incredulity of it is fantastic.

Hah, dont go to the forum then, people STILL cry for nerfs.
And the game I had to do for level 30 just some hours ago was horrible.

This post from the last thread will never not make me laugh

Attached: britbong speak.png (1431x221, 58K)

Is Kruber really that bad?

Attached: 20180319173809_1.jpg (863x38, 16K)

> It's another episode of none of the retards on your team know the tome or grim locations

This shit still happens even on champion difficulty. These dumb fucks are okay playing for peasant chests?

It really rustles my jimmies too. Even worse when I show them where they are and they just run past like fucking mules

>the tomes you can reach just by jump+e instead of doing the shitty jump puzzles
>teammates ignore everything, even written tips in chat

???

if you can't play legend then shut up your opinion doesnt matter

>Elf fave character
>Run spear and long bow combo
>Barely ever friendly fire, know that F ability hurts a lot
>Usually good mixed stats in the end
All those hours on McCree are paying off better than OW shit itself.

strawpoll.me/15317298

How do I into shade?
What are her best weapons?

>play vet
>random guy tells others not to pick times because game too hard
>play champ
>team all on white, AI director is fucking us up with no health in sight
>people wordlessly go for grims
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Play it? Sure I can. Win it though, that's another matter entirely out of my hands sadly.

He's probably the least good character, but not useless by any means.

cones of dunshire mod when

Attached: GWk4TJq9mSwl[1].jpg (594x396, 73K)

LUM
BA
FUTS

Attached: 1521380584565.jpg (657x657, 66K)

shut up your opinion doesnt matter

>start new character on recruit to try out
>lvl 30 with maxed gear bragging about carrying the game
>doesn't stop typing in chat

Attached: 65424352.png (304x384, 187K)

Reposting for a new thread since I've been blinded.
How do I fucking disable this awful eye adaptation? There's no setting for it anywhere and having a pyromancer on the team makes me functionally blind in almost every level that doesn't take place in broad daylight

>strawpoll.me/15317298

Attached: Untitled.png (617x81, 2K)

>Guys I made this post with my shit opinion and everyone thought it was dumb so I'm just gonna repost is and pretend someone else really liked it!
You main elf, don't you?

>stressed out about trying Champion
>4 victories in a row

huh

They nerfed champ, only legend requires a competent team now.

Champ is actually pretty easy, only shitters like /vtg/ has any problems with it.

There are a few different ways to play her effectively. I find that her highest boss dps comes from volley crossbow spam coupled with the successive damage boost on crit trait along with max crit gear. With the level 25 ranged weapon stealth talent you can pull aggro, stealth, and then finish the boss off with the crossbow from stealth without worrying about pulling aggro again.

Dual daggers + bloodfletcher is infinite crossbow ammo. The crossbow is still highly effective at sniping specials as well, use the non aimed shot and aim for the head. It's surprisingly accurate even at a distance. Dual daggers can 2hko Chaos Warriors from behind even with bloodfletcher over the boosted backstab talent.

When?

>Saltz
What personality?also he is boring as fuck.
Best is unironically elf for bantz but snowflake millenials cant handle it

got a red swift bow

What's the best map to solo on champion?

So as far as I know, if you open something with 200 hero power, the next drop you open of that item will be in the range of 190-210. Does this same principle apply to crafting?

>he can't detect samefag
I wrote that post because the "lore" text in this game is a jumbled mess of anachronisms and words that sound made up on the spot. Not my fault other people find me funny and you're a humorless cunt.

Attached: ram.png (550x200, 202K)

rip

since launch

>208921013
uh these look nice. Why do people wish to fight orcs when we can beat some pharaohs and mummies.

Illusion?

>screenshoting your le epic funny responses
Awkward

LMAO

can't wait for the death wish mod, even full book deeds on legendary with useless pubs are way too easy now

Best weapons and career for Kruber?

I have all the other characters at 30 but playing Kruber feels like such a boring chore for me.

I've seen a foot knight get top damage a couple times on champ and I have no idea how they're managing that.

Tomb Kings are bros I wouldn't want to bully them. Greenskins would be fun as hell to fight though.

why?
what do you mean?

What does this portrait around their character icon mean?

Attached: what is this.png (100x126, 32K)

Does it have a unique illusion? Post pics.

Swift Bows are kinda crap

Probably

>I paid extra for the collector's edition and all i got was this lousy frame

Fuck me, two emperors coffers

Attached: 1.jpg (505x694, 134K)

Show us what it looks like

collectors edition

blunderbuss and halberd

Halberd is that good. Foot Knight has zero damage boosting passives or talents and with halberd you can still shred armored enemies and wave clear effectively. 2h hammer is also good, but once you get used to halberd it's hard to drop it.

That they are good goys

>I've seen a foot knight get top damage a couple times on champ and I have no idea how they're managing that.

They probably just grinded a couple of hordes
Foot Knight job is to frontline and be a stunbitch

>get heroic deed
>difficulty legendary
>if you get knocked down you get killed
>items will not spawn on map
>map: halescourge

Attached: angry about ratmen.jpg (275x142, 13K)

Is this a way to spot illiterate shitters then?

dude just win lmao

50/50.

I for one didnt see why paying more for some green recolors is worth it for the CE

Does this image make you think of a particular sound?
Perhaps a particular scent?

Attached: thigg.jpg (1060x859, 500K)

True solo or with bots? Righteous Stand either way probably

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes plaguefather....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...pus I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my father....sniff....quite muculent pus yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....rot.....quite wet father....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please father....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very rotten and contagious father....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff father.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of broth father....ah yes....let me guess...souls for more zest?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well phlegm......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....bogeys and rotney I take it father?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust plaguefather….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small rumpty…..dumpty…ah…. diddleye poo…and yet…so strong…yes…the kiss of contagion….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it father…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable father…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet plaguefather….

you've got people to be kicking from your super serious veteran games lumbarfoot

Attached: 1511988356468.jpg (640x480, 39K)

meh. I did it to grease up Fatshark since I want more of this game. Come on, don't be a contrarian, call me names

>t. shitter

+damage to monsters only applies to sub bosses like giant rats, trolls, and chaos spawns, correct?

In that case would +damage to chaos be better in general? Chaos warrior patrols seem to be a larger threat than most bosses on the higher difficulties and a lot of the more challenging bosses are chaos aligned anyway.

That is fine, me?
I wasnt sure how VT2 would turn out after the near disaster VT1 was ... glad they kinda didnt ruin it this time.

thicc

>after the near disaster VT1 was
???

>some green recolors
You also get the soundtrack. I'm a sucker for soundtracks.

so
>rolled laying horizontally deed has 1 rule
>rolled vertically deed has 2 rules
>opened deed has 3 rules
at least for champions deeds.

Attached: 20180319184223_1.jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

I bought VT1 since it was only 8 bucks yesterday. Is it that bad?

>the near disaster VT1 was ...
???? What do you mean? Outside getting the weapon you wanted being hell before they added all those loot systems the game was fine.

>Elf faggot wastes arrows on trash mobs
>complains when I take drake gun even though I end map with 500 kills because I'm "useless" and "can't kill specials".

Elfs are such massive faggots holy sigmar please vote kick those assbags.

I thought the skins would look good, then you've just got the skins for the vt1 players that are better. Don't regret the extra amount I paid all in all since i'll still put in 400+ hours into it.

The release, not the game itself in its current state.

No, its nice

>Elf wastes arrows
How's veteran treating you m8?

NUH-UH, THOS THINGS REALLY PISSED ME OFF, THE GAME WAS BAD BECAUZ I SAY SO >:(

kinda because fat shark said they wanted to port all VT1 maps, but god knows how long that will take

here you go
nah you're kinda crap

Attached: 20180319174327_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.04M)

>shitters try to start an argument in chat while the team is busy slashing rats

No it's great, it went through a thousand balances so pretty much every weapon can be played at the top difficulties without a j_soy behind them

>words in fantasy setting sound made up
big if true

REMINDER: If you do not have at least 30% curse resistance on your trinket you are stupid and bad and should uninstall the game.

>absolute state of elf haters

why are deeds private by default and you can't make them public back in keep? You have to start them first to make them public

Attached: 20180319184739_1.jpg (1920x1080, 606K)

bx4
bring back bounty board

They kinda are user.

Halfling hero when?

Attached: halfling.jpg (770x876, 187K)